criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Can We Please Have a Small Grievous Teaser?

Just a small one. A tiny one. Not even ten seconds. Just a black screen with one of Grievous' lines playing, and then a short shot of him igniting his lightsabers, and people would go CRAZY. Grievous is coming next month and still we only have one image of him. Build up some hype DICE! If they are releasing him next month they have to be almost finished. I for one would be SO excited if even a tiny trailer was released!
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• This would bring me much joy. I can't wait for H vs V with new characters. Also waiting for the grievous nerf threads. Ah the forums
  • @F8RGE , do you think this something the team could do?
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • What if they make Grievous worse than Phasma when she came out?

Shes worse right now actually. Her staff strikes were difficult to do at first when she was released but now its impossible to land em.

You'd have to try very hard to make grievous useless.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

Having a lightsaber (or four, in Grievous' case) just gives a hero some attributes that makes it impossible for them to be completely useless. Unless they completely change the core mechanics of lightsaber's work with Grievous (lightsaber's doing less than 100 damage, big change in swing speed etc.), he can't be useless.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Devlin21 wrote: »
    What if they make Grievous worse than Phasma when she came out?

Having a lightsaber (or four, in Grievous' case) just gives a hero some attributes that makes it impossible for them to be completely useless. Unless they completely change the core mechanics of lightsaber's work with Grievous (lightsaber's doing less than 100 damage, big change in swing speed etc.), he can't be useless.

88qucflowcrk.jpeg
    I don't know what Battlefront II is.
  • Devlin21 wrote: »

Wow name change threw me off for a while there LOL.
    jexdw69dwod3.png