criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

NFL Fans?

14567810Next

Replies

• They should be able to get the draft done, but I really doubt the season starts on time.
    Better album: Achtung Baby or The Joshua Tree?
  • AzorAhai
    1434 posts Member
    Just in case anyone is interested, NFL Game Pass is free through May 31st. Just in case anyone wanted to watch or rewatch some games from last season (well, last 10 seasons even).

I checked it out just out of curiosity. Probably would have bailed if it required credit card info, but it didn't. Just an NFL.com account.

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages
  • MyLittleGreenFriend
    3580 posts Member
    edited March 19
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    Just in case anyone is interested, NFL Game Pass is free through May 31st. Just in case anyone wanted to watch or rewatch some games from last season (well, last 10 seasons even).

I checked it out just out of curiosity. Probably would have bailed if it required credit card info, but it didn't. Just an NFL.com account.

https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages

Already have it. giphy.gif
  • It's kind of odd to stream an NFL game that's condensed down to 38 minutes or so and still see every play.
    So far, it's not bad, although I miss some of the instant replays, slow-motion, and commentary. The "Full Replay" option increases the time to over 2 hours, but feels like a better experience.
    Better album: Achtung Baby or The Joshua Tree?
  • AzorAhai
    1434 posts Member
    edited March 21
    Rook008 wrote: »
    It's kind of odd to stream an NFL game that's condensed down to 38 minutes or so and still see every play.
    So far, it's not bad, although I miss some of the instant replays, slow-motion, and commentary. The "Full Replay" option increases the time to over 2 hours, but feels like a better experience.

Yeah it's fine if you're pressed for time or just want to get the bare-bones of the game, but I'm a fan of hearing most of the commentary. Come to think of it, the condensed version is perfect for the last couple years of MNF.