criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Have you seen me during gameplay? (I'm a PS4 player)

Prev1
FriedPizza773
1135 posts Member
edited September 2018
Have any of you have seen me during BF2 gameplay? Because, if so, I was wondering by any chances you may have a recorded video that I appear during gameplay from your perspective. My PSN is equally the same as my forum account.

It seems to me that finding anyone's video in YouTube that shows any BF2 gameplays to see if I appear is incredibly difficult. In fact, so far I have not found even one. :confused:

So if anyone does have any video(s) that I make an appearance, I would greatly appreciate if you can show me.
Post edited by FriedPizza773 on

Replies

• This is the weirdest request ever. Hardly realistic because what makes you stand out from the thousands of other players in this game. Good luck though

Now that you mention it, you made a very good point. Especially as a PS4 player coming from the largest player base of the 3 platforms.

I still thought it was an interesting request though. Who knows? Maybe somebody might surprise me, even though the possibility is very unlikely.
  • I've seen you once, not sure if i have it recorded.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    gy16xibs0qi6.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

• I've seen FriedDonuts and FriedBroccoli, even recorded a DeepFriedNutz once, but I regret to tell you that I have yet to see a FriedPizza. Although that may be because I'm on Xbox.

🤔
  • I think I noticed you before you posted videos. In Battlefront 2015 Death Star DLC or Rogue One DLC.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • FriedPizza773
    1135 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    I've seen you once, not sure if i have it recorded.

Ohhhhh :open_mouth:!!! Then that means you're possibly one of the five known players from the forums whom I played with. Tthe other four are @mastery0ta, @lerodemmy, @Midichlorian, and @angelob6660!

If by any chance, can you recall in what match and what map did we both encountered? And perhaps even when?

I also checked all of your uploaded public videos in your YouTube account, but I do not appear in any of them.
  • I've seen FriedDonuts and FriedBroccoli, even recorded a DeepFriedNutz once, but I regret to tell you that I have yet to see a FriedPizza. Although that may be because I'm on Xbox.

🤔

Lol! That's very interesting to hear, and sounds delicious too. :lol:
  • I think I noticed you before you posted videos. In Battlefront 2015 Death Star DLC or Rogue One DLC.

Interesting! I'm gonna try to check my videos about matches from those DLC to let you know whether you appear in any of them. What's your PSN?

Interesting! I'm gonna try to check my videos about matches from those DLC to let you know whether you appear in any of them. What's your PSN?

My PSN is Folkangie-2666. I try to look for myself in other videos also. I get myself killed in Star Wars Battlefront 2- Epic Moments #27 by SomeLuckyboy The clip starts at 1:59

pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • sweet post. We need go-pros on banthas and taun-tauns to capture the awesomeness we unleash B)
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Empire_TW wrote: »

Ohhhhh :open_mouth:!!! Then that means you're possibly one of the five known players from the forums whom I played with. Tthe other four are @mastery0ta, @lerodemmy, @Midichlorian, and @angelob6660!

If by any chance, can you recall in what match and what map did we both encountered? And perhaps even when?

I also checked all of your uploaded public videos in your YouTube account, but I do not appear in any of them.

I'll have to look through my saved clips, I save good Iden games or when something funny happens.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    gy16xibs0qi6.png

• FriedPizza773
    1135 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    F03hammer wrote: »

Dude you are killing me with this video ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice try, but the videos I'm looking for are the ones that I make an appearance when being seen from someone else's perspective during gameplay, so my submitted clips don't count. :wink: :lol:

Though you did surprised me with a video you just made by also quoting my old post way back since April, coming from one of my other threads. :lol:

it was also very nice seeing you watching Bombastic's videos. They are awesome! I've been a fan of them ever since when I was playing BF2015. :smiley: :heart:

I'll have to look through my saved clips, I save good Iden games or when something funny happens.

Really appreciate, though I really don't wanna make you take too much time looking through your clips if you feel that you need to, that is if you have too many clips. Hopefully you may have a good idea where to start looking.
  • FriedPizza773
    1135 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I think I noticed you before you posted videos. In Battlefront 2015 Death Star DLC or Rogue One DLC.

My PSN is Folkangie-2666. I try to look for myself in other videos also. I get myself killed in Star Wars Battlefront 2- Epic Moments #27 by SomeLuckyboy The clip starts at 1:59

Wow, lol! That's something alright! I saw your username appeared in the middle of the screen from another player's perspective when that player kill you along with others as Darth Vader. Were you surprised when seeing it the first time?
  • Yes I was very surprised when I saw it. I had to rewind it back to see if it really my name or somebody that was similar.
    I remember that game too and we lost it. This clip was the last time I played the GA Death Star within a month and half before it was posted on this video.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    -Padmé Amidala
  • Looked through my clips and couldn't find you, I 100% do remember seeing your name on the scoreboard though.
    gy16xibs0qi6.png

• I may have seen you at some point, or at least looked at the leaderboard and gone 'oh look, isn't that guy on the forums?'. I wouldn't have any footage though, I very rarely save it and even then my capture thing is set to 'record past minute'.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
    Looked through my clips and couldn't find you, I 100% do remember seeing your name on the scoreboard though.

Oh well. Thanks for trying anyway. Hopefully we may run into each other again.

Can you still recall the gamemode and the map where we have played together?
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    I may have seen you at some point, or at least looked at the leaderboard and gone 'oh look, isn't that guy on the forums?'. I wouldn't have any footage though, I very rarely save it and even then my capture thing is set to 'record past minute'.

Interesting to hear that I've met another fellow member ingame as well. :)
  • Has anyone seen me. Same PSN as this.
  • I think I've seen you.. Not sure though.
    My PSN is musicman8811
    Let's play sometime!
    ;)
    Looked through my clips and couldn't find you, I 100% do remember seeing your name on the scoreboard though.

Galactic Assault on Crait.
    gy16xibs0qi6.png

• Think I may have once or twice, not sure if I'm just mixing up seeing you on the forums though. PS4 here. Meioh
  • I've teamed up with a few on the forum and seen a few others
    Haven't seen you
    Ps4
  • Think you just made a new profession. SWBF2 camera man. Maybe the Devs will add a new camera man trooper.... I can see it now.😉😁
  • All i need in this life of sin,
    Is me and my FriedPizza773 friend
    Down to ride to the bloody end
    With me and my FriedPizza773 friend
  • Dash
    11381 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    He is known to his enemies as “Darth Pizza, The Fried”.

All bow down before the thinness of his crust, the cheesiness of his mozzarella, the saucy drip of blood spilled by his attacks, and the smell of Excellence in the air just by being around him. He is Darth Pizza, The Fried. :naughty:

@FriedPizza773
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Nothing can stop Pizza
    7dst0067vmpy.gif
  • Dash
    11381 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Nothing can stop Pizza
    7dst0067vmpy.gif

:yum: oazmca9uq1qv.jpeg
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Who would fry pizza??

This guy. ;)
  • Dash wrote: »
    He is known to his enemies as “Darth Pizza, The Fried”.

All bow down before the thinness of his crust, the cheesiness of his mozzarella, the saucy drip of blood spilled by his attacks, and the smell of Excellence in the air just by being around him. He is Darth Pizza, The Fried. :naughty:

@FriedPizza773

Only I know the power of the deep fried pizza! Anyone else who only has the power of the regular pizza should know that they don't stand a chance against me. They all must bow before me! >:)
  • Nothing can stop Fried Pizza

Fixed! ;)
  • avmav
    508 posts Member
    Why do you need to see a video of you playing? you can watch yourself play everyday
  • FriedPizza773
    1135 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    avmav wrote: »
    Why do you need to see a video of you playing? you can watch yourself play everyday

First of all, it's not about "need" but about "want". Obviously I can watch my own videos about my gameplay as you mentioned, but what I want is to specifically watch any other possible videos that I make my appearance when being recorded by other random players through their gameplay from their perspective, especially if I'm one of their opponents.

I ask this because I thought it would've be very interesting to see the way how I played when being viewed by other players, and also to "be in someone's shoes" when playing with me, especially as my opponents.

Of course I already know from the early part of this thread that this is very challenging to find one, and I probably wont find one anytime soon, but you'll never know until you are surprise, and I love surprises.

Galactic Assault on Crait.

@angelob6660 and @Empire_TW, After looking through my videos I can now confirm that sadly I do not have any of you based on how each of you described the possibilities that we have played together. :(
  • i have played a match with you before. i need to start recording anyways, had some hilarious moments recently
    PSN: computerson
  • Dude, I don't pay attention to your name, I just kill you.
  • It doesn't hurt to ask. Kudos man for at least asking.
  • mate, add me.. then pay me $100/hour and ill follow you around the map filming your whole experience.
  • actually mate, joking aside...will do it for free for 5 mins..
  • avmav
    508 posts Member

First of all, it's not about "need" but about "want". Obviously I can watch my own videos about my gameplay as you mentioned, but what I want is to specifically watch any other possible videos that I make my appearance when being recorded by other random players through their gameplay from their perspective, especially if I'm one of their opponents.

I ask this because I thought it would've be very interesting to see the way how I played when being viewed by other players, and also to "be in someone's shoes" when playing with me, especially as my opponents.

Of course I already know from the early part of this thread that this is very challenging to find one, and I probably wont find one anytime soon, but you'll never know until you are surprise, and I love surprises.

You'll see brief flashes of a trooper running around trying to shoot people, it really won't be at all interesting
  • FriedPizza773
    1135 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    i have played a match with you before. i need to start recording anyways, had some hilarious moments recently

:)
    stevenomes wrote: »
    All i need in this life of sin,
    Is me and my FriedPizza773 friend
    Down to ride to the bloody end
    With me and my FriedPizza773 friend
    Dude, I don't pay attention to your name, I just kill you.

LOL! :lol:
    It doesn't hurt to ask. Kudos man for at least asking.

Thank you for your compliment! :)
    Morgancarr wrote: »
    mate, add me.. then pay me $100/hour and ill follow you around the map filming your whole experience.
    Morgancarr wrote: »
    actually mate, joking aside...will do it for free for 5 mins..

Lol! That's actually an interesting idea that definitely would work. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to add people I met them through the internet due to privacy and security reasons. I can only add people that I met in person. :(

Though I do appreciate for your offer.

You'll see brief flashes of a trooper running around trying to shoot people, it really won't be at all interesting

I suppose you do have a point in that pretty much everybody are playing more or less the same in a way that you can hardly noticed the differences between how each of them play, especially in bigger gamemodes like GA and SA. Though in smaller gamemodes like Blast and HvV where they're probably more easier to see the differences between players skills.

Still, I'm interested to see myself from other's perspective at least once so that I can have it as something I would like to cherish, hopefully for a long time.
  • To be honest, I don't recall seeing your name, but it doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I'm actually curious who recognizes my name as well.
  • Now I have seen you. Today playing Hero Starfighters playing as Yoda. While being Iden that lasted 5 rounds on Ryloth.
    Time 6:5- to 7:05 p.m.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    -Padmé Amidala
  • FriedPizza773
    1135 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Now I have seen you. Today playing Hero Starfighters playing as Yoda. While being Iden that lasted 5 rounds on Ryloth.
    Time 6:5- to 7:05 p.m.

OMG you are 100% correct! That match was awesome. It helped level up my Yoda's Actis-class from 29 to 32 thanks to Double XP weekend, and my performance was much better than my teammates--they probably wouldn't even win this match without me. :lol:

It's a shame I did not record that. Darn it :confounded:! What about you?
  • No, I didn't record my game play. I don't understand the know to do it.
    Besides I wasn't playing my best. I got killed instantly without leveling up. Within 5 games. Maybe today will be different.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    -Padmé Amidala
  • FriedPizza773
    1135 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    @angelob6660 Even after our first encounter, I was very surprised we have meet twice more in-game again :anguished:! This probably may be because not many players are playing Hero Starfighters even during the Double XP weekened, thus possibly greatly increase our chances to encounter each other with the familiar usernames.

The good news is that this time I manage to save the recordings during our gameplay! Hope you enjoyed it.

The first one was about you being one of my opponents:

And the second one was about being together on the same team as teammates:
  • Have you seen me and my twin brother? My username is argonian_austin. My brothers is khajiit_kyle.