criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Have you seen me during gameplay? (I'm a PS4 player)

2Next

Replies

• Yes I was surprised to see you again. Amazing to see gameplay as somebody eyes.

Nien_nunbi I have seen those usernames yesterday when I playing. You guys were good, destroying me instantly.
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala
  • d0kRX
    1254 posts Member
    Cool! I'll watch for your name, I think I may have seen it before, but I probably don't have it recorded. Have you seen me? My name is pretty unique.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • SVEJ
    1066 posts Member
    Have any of you have seen me during BF2 gameplay? Because, if so, I was wondering by any chances you may have a recorded video that I appear during gameplay from your perspective. My PSN is equally the same as my forum account.

It seems to me that finding anyone's video in YouTube that shows any BF2 gameplays to see if I appear is incredibly difficult. In fact, so far I have not found even one. :confused:

So if anyone does have any video(s) that I make an appearance, I would greatly appreciate if you can show me.

nope sorry, i only play on xbxo and pc, its a shame :(
  • US servers or Europe?
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • I haven't seen anyone lately, been stuck in empty lobbies. Wish I could see a few of you.
  • Nien_nunb wrote: »
    Have you seen me and my twin brother? My username is argonian_austin. My brothers is khajiit_kyle.

I'm not sure if we have, as I cannot recall yours and your brother's usernames. :confused:

But there's always a possibility that we have met before.
  • FriedPizza773
    1141 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    TheScape wrote: »
    US servers or Europe?

I mostly play on the Virginia's server as the closest to me, though sometimes I also play on the Germany's server (mostly in the mornings to play with the European players from over here).
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    Cool! I'll watch for your name, I think I may have seen it before, but I probably don't have it recorded. Have you seen me? My name is pretty unique.

Hmmm... Your username seems to kinda ring a bell, but cannot say if we have met before in the past.
  • FriedPizza773
    1141 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Now I have seen you. Today playing Hero Starfighters playing as Yoda. While being Iden that lasted 5 rounds on Ryloth.
    Time 6:5- to 7:05 p.m.

Hey @angelob6660, I have good news for you!

In one of my responses, I told you before that I did not recorded a clip during our first encounter. Well... it turns out that, after I was working in dealing with numbers of clips stored in my PS4 memory, I have surprisingly discovered that I have indeed recorded a clip during our first encounter after all! I could've sworn I did not recorded this exact same match that you mentioned, and I don't know why I did not remember that did, but at least I have finally uploaded that clip to show it to you one last time. :)

• Yeah, I probably played you half a dozen times, though to be honest, I couldn't mention the time or date. Somewhere in my Twitch archives, probably.
    Middling pilot and Twitch streamer; PSN ID: PopeHilarius

Check out my Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/popehilarius