criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Corellia escape,professional "Sportsman" or should I wait?

Im having a hard time choosing which skins should I buy for my 2 mains Lando and Han or should I wait for future skins that are coming? What do you guys think?

Replies

• Thanks
  • Im gonna buy administrator for lando
  • Good choice, I myself brought that one last week, and I’m loving it. Switch regularly between Administrator and General, both great skins, but I’m biased because I love Billy Dee’s Lando a bit more than Glover.
  • My favorite han is the OG one, for whatever reason he feels the most nimble although I’m sure it makes no difference

• How many credits do you have?
    Myself, I had to go with the Raconteur skin.
    #StarWars-y
  • Depends on your preference, I don't care for clown warz so I haven't bought any of the newer skins so I have plenty of credits if anything worthwhile comes along.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    I’d wait, personally. Neither of these skins are cheap and you may find you want to buy other skins or heroes next month, especially with Grievous coming. If you play regularly enough that you’ll make the money back, though? I’d say go for it really.

As a heads-up, the guy who acted Lando for the Donald Glover skin sounds absolutely nothing like him. The guy for Alden is, however, a pretty close match, and I think the better overall skin. I use Beckett’s crew over Corellia though, I prefer Han with a jacket.

Yep. I love the my young Han skins, but it is a matter of personal preference. Beckett's crew is my favorite skin on the list. To be honest, the other Hans kind of freak me out a bit, with their odd stares.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
    I’d wait, personally. Neither of these skins are cheap and you may find you want to buy other skins or heroes next month, especially with Grievous coming. If you play regularly enough that you’ll make the money back, though? I’d say go for it really.

As a heads-up, the guy who acted Lando for the Donald Glover skin sounds absolutely nothing like him. The guy for Alden is, however, a pretty close match, and I think the better overall skin. I use Beckett’s crew over Corellia though, I prefer Han with a jacket.

I thought the two fellas did a fantastic job in their roles. It was a huge undertaking, big shoes to fill. While they didn’t try to replace Harrison and Billie, I thought they did an excellent job of becoming young Han and Lando. Let’s face it, these guys took on a lose/lose proposition. Solo is one of my favorite Star Wars movies now. My hat’s off to them both. I bought Becket’s Crew Han, and Raconteur Lando. Raconteur is the best skin in the game. Only Lando Calrissian could pull it off.

I thought the two fellas did a fantastic job in their roles. It was a huge undertaking, big shoes to fill. While they didn’t try to replace Harrison and Billie, I thought they did an excellent job of becoming young Han and Lando. Let’s face it, these guys took on a lose/lose proposition. Solo is one of my favorite Star Wars movies now. My hat’s off to them both. I bought Becket’s Crew Han, and Raconteur Lando. Raconteur is the best skin in the game. Only Lando Calrissian could pull it off.

Pimpjama Lando. It's the only skin I don't own...yet. Well, I don't have Smuggler Han.

What? I’m not talking about the movie, I’m talking purely about the skins. The guy who voiced Donald Glover’s Lando sounds nothing like him, whereas the one who voiced Alden sounds a great deal like him.

As for the movie, I think both pulled off their roles magnificently. Even though they didn’t look like the Han and Lando we know, they sure acted like it, and that was all I needed to be swayed.
    Ciena_Ree wrote: »

What? I’m not talking about the movie, I’m talking purely about the skins. The guy who voiced Donald Glover’s Lando sounds nothing like him, whereas the one who voiced Alden sounds a great deal like him.

As for the movie, I think both pulled off their roles magnificently. Even though they didn’t look like the Han and Lando we know, they sure acted like it, and that was all I needed to be swayed.

Oh ok. I misunderstood. I thought Glover was a great Lando too. Lando was one of my favorite characters in my youth and I was excited to see this guy portray him. Nailed it I thought.
  • Just used credits for Han's Corellia Escape skin. Figured, why not? On maps like Theed, where he is out of place, it's a nice skin to float out there. Any original trilogy map I'm running the Smuggler skin (or obviously Endor if on Endor).
  • You might want to save up for the helmetless stormtrooper Han Legendary skin.
    Bonus skin: Chewbacca with broken handcuffs.
    #StarWars-y
  • Im having a hard time choosing which skins should I buy for my 2 mains Lando and Han or should I wait for future skins that are coming? What do you guys think?

Lando's white suit is one of the coolest skins in the game
  • Sniffy44 wrote: »
    Im having a hard time choosing which skins should I buy for my 2 mains Lando and Han or should I wait for future skins that are coming? What do you guys think?

Lando's white suit is one of the coolest skins in the game

White suit?
  • Is that the 2nd legendary lando skin?