criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Noticed Something.

I noticed something while looking for a game of HvV late last night, something about Hero showdown...
7toyxxv9v40t.jpg

078uuouv2pfp.png

59zn2nwzhsyi.png

tbomrk50o59v.png

Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
au1nfqtfyt82.png
PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

Replies

• But your team shows 4 people and then shows a +6 next to them.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • MWB33
    1369 posts Member
    I was talking to Dash about this a couple days ago. Looks like you have to be in a 4 man squad, but only in the game...not also a PSN/XBL party.

That should lift the gray out. I haven't been able to get online with 3 friends to test since getting that nugget of wisdom.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • But your team shows 4 people and then shows a +6 next to them.

Those are online friends.
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    But your team shows 4 people and then shows a +6 next to them.

Those are online friends.

Ah. That makes sense. I only have a limited number of friends, and haven't really ever played with a group before.
    MWB33 wrote: »
    I was talking to Dash about this a couple days ago. Looks like you have to be in a 4 man squad, but only in the game...not also a PSN/XBL party.

That should lift the gray out. I haven't been able to get online with 3 friends to test since getting that nugget of wisdom.

This makes the most sense though.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Yeah the hero showdown private match doesn't work.
    Don't ask how, please.
  • MWB33 wrote: »

Me and @Han_Spinel were in a PSN party.
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    MWB33 wrote: »

Me and @Han_Spinel were in a PSN party.

Don't be in a psn party.
    Try it that way.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif