criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Map rotation in strike.

Before this update you got to play the same map 2 games in a row. Which could be a bit annoying. Now i got the same map (kamino) 4 games in a row, is that a bug?

Replies

• Happened to me too. Coding is glitched beyond belief.
  • Yep it's a huge hug. I played 10 matches of kashyyyk and 10 of naboo last night and it was so annoying. I even stayed up into the wee hours of the morning hoping it would go to hoth or endor but nope.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    Yep it's a huge hug. I played 10 matches of kashyyyk and 10 of naboo last night and it was so annoying. I even stayed up into the wee hours of the morning hoping it would go to hoth or endor but nope.

Thats a bummer, hope it gets fixad soon. In GA I still get a normal rotation but not in strike. Dont know how it is on blast tho.
  • Guys, did you not see the posts by Ben before the patch went live? Strike is currently set to run through a Clone Wars playlist until the 30th Sept. It’s not a glitch.
  • Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    Guys, did you not see the posts by Ben before the patch went live? Strike is currently set to run through a Clone Wars playlist until the 30th Sept. It’s not a glitch.

Well the thing is that its no map rotation at all.
    Guys, did you not see the posts by Ben before the patch went live? Strike is currently set to run through a Clone Wars playlist until the 30th Sept. It’s not a glitch.

Not really important, I expect the other maps that aren’t Clone Wars have been disabled until the 30th. After that, you’ll get your rotation back.
    Ciena_Ree wrote: »

Not really important, I expect the other maps that aren’t Clone Wars have been disabled until the 30th. After that, you’ll get your rotation back.

Soon you dont see a problem having to play the same map 4 or more times in a row? Beside its a stupid move by dice. Strike has to few maps as it is. So who ever thought it was a good idea to reduce it to 3 maps should get laid off.
  • whats strike? oh you mean the mode that hasnt been touched since launch? yeah something got messed up inadvertently i think.
    Ciena_Ree wrote: »

Soon you dont see a problem having to play the same map 4 or more times in a row? Beside its a **** move by dice. Strike has to few maps as it is. So who ever thought it was a good idea to reduce it to 3 maps should get laid off.

I don’t know where you get the idea I don’t see it as a problem or issue. The truth of the matter is I don’t personally enjoy Strike myself, so whatever happens to it isn’t really my concern. I’m just relaying to you that the team decided to create a Clone Wars Strike playlist only.
  • What’s Strike?
    Only the best mode in the game.