criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Anyone Know the New GA Map Rotation?

I know that the map rotation has undergone some changes recently, and I just wanted to ask if anyone knew the new rotation? Naboo is my favorite map, but now that we have the clone wars playlist (which does work for me at least) I want to play on Crait as well. Anyone know the new rotation?
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• I really want to know this as well. All I'm getting in GA right now is Starkiller and Yavin over and over again. Just got the game yesterday and really would like to see the other maps.
  • MyLittleGreenFriend
    2240 posts Member
    edited September 29
    Khaze41 wrote: »
    I really want to know this as well. All I'm getting in GA right now is Starkiller and Yavin over and over again. Just got the game yesterday and really would like to see the other maps.

If you want to get clone wars maps, you can click the playlist in the home screen (not sure if you knew this already since you just got the game). But yes, what is the rotation?
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Yavin 4 - Hoth - Crait - Takodana - Death Star 2 - Kashyyyk - Kamino - Naboo - Jakku - Endor - Tatooine - Starkiller Base
  • I don't think so. Just played tatooine then kashyyyk.
  • New matchmaking may throw it all off.
  • Doesn't seem consistent.
  • New matchmaking may throw it all off.

Yeah I think they turned some god awful matchmaking thing on, knowing the rotation is pointless now that you are being forced out of servers against your will.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW

• Yavin 4 - Hoth - Crait - Takodana - Death Star 2 - Kashyyyk - Kamino - Naboo - Jakku - Endor - Tatooine - Starkiller Base

You sure? I just played Crait after Endor.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

You sure? I just played Crait after Endor.

Well, it seemed to work for me. But it's like others have said about the matchmaking.
  • mellowshipslinkyb
    496 posts Member
    edited September 30
    It’s random. I’ve been trying since the August update to pin it down, including going so far as to take notes. There are definitely a few patterns that seem fairly consistent, but the PT maps show up in random spots and skew the whole thing. This is what I’ve experienced most consistently of late:

DSII
    Jakku
    Endor
    Tatooine
    Starkiller
    Yavin
    Hoth
    Crait
    Takodana

Insert the three PT maps back-to-back at random spots, and at least twice per rotation.