criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Shots not hitting

This has happened to me a few times in the past week on both GA and extraction. PS4
The worst was today hence the thread.
Shot another assult 4 times with shot gun point blank, and then proceeded to empty my CR2 while rolling around and dodging him, I think I may even hit him with a couple of meles. He shoots me 3 times and I die.... Happened like that for 4 spwans till I changed classes then went back to normal. Anyone else having this happen?

Replies

• Yes, I have been having the same thing since the update. Not a lot, but it happens.
  • Yes, I have been having the same thing since the update. Not a lot, but it happens.

Good... Thought I was losing it.lol
  • Yes. And not just infantry, but in SFA too at which I normally excel.

pH
  • Noticed this a few too. Even with force abilities which isn’t something new. I originally thought this could be a ping issue, but it’s starting to seem more like a detection issue; especially with the new ping update. Definitely something worth looking into.
  • Its beyond pathetic that this is an issue in a game today, but here were are. Been having it ever since the last update.