criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Luke's Force Push Should Only Push What's In Front Of Him

Him being able to 360 degree Force Push is wack. It should work canonically correct where Jedis have to see what they are using the Force on. No Force user has ever used the Force on something that they cannot see. If that was so, Darth Vader could have just Force Choked the whole Rebel army from across the galaxy. This should also go for Yoda.

Replies

• Zinjo2017
    528 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I haven't experienced this. There is a radius of effect to be sure, but not 360 degrees. The only 360 degree force effect is the repulse. There are other defensive ones like Yoda's presence. Most have a radius of effect around 45 degrees I believe.
    The joke problem I keep finding is the imploder killing you through walls and closed doors. THAT is a problem.
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • It barely even does that. If your referring to Repulse, plenty of Jedi have used it before, they ripped it off the force unleashed.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • So when Yoda closed his eyes in ESB, he shouldn't have been able to pull Luke's X-Wing out of the swamp. That seems to be your logic