criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

A question about the original Battlefront

I heard that the servers for original Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars Battlefront II were shut down, but to celebrate the launch of the 2017 Battlefront II, Disney restored the original II's servers. My question is that does the same apply to the original Star Wars Battlefront as well (and other games in that series), and if not will those servers be restored? I'd like to know because I'm a completionist, and I'd like to be able to complete everything that game has to offer. Thanks in advance.
Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
#JoinTheBuzz

Replies

• The only old star wars games that go servers again were BF2 2005 and Empire at War.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    gy16xibs0qi6.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

• Empire_TW wrote: »
    The only old star wars games that go servers again were BF2 2005 and Empire at War.

Thank you.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz