criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Arcade mode - issue since 9/25 patch

It's not a huge deal in the bigger picture but since 9/25 the Arcade mode doesn't let me pick what class i want to be in Onslaught mode (possibly team play too) after the first round. I grind out 15 rounds a day for the credits. It always defaults to Assault class after round 1.

Replies

• Ya I set for heros only and second round start as assult.... If you select restart it will reload and let you choose (if you are working on milestone having hero win without dying), or you can respawn but it counts as a death.
  • Wiatowski wrote: »
    Ya I set for heros only and second round start as assult.... If you select restart it will reload and let you choose (if you are working on milestone having hero win without dying), or you can respawn but it counts as a death.

yep. i play last stand just to grind out the daily 1,500 credits, but thx for the reply.
  • Dev's if you're reading. Please fix.
  • I've actually managed to use this bug to my advantage. As on the map I grind the daily creds where I spawn as a trooper instead of a hero is a good location to the troops for my kill/death thingo.