criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Flametroopers are one of the most fun things to play as.

BrushedBrass2
540 posts Member
edited October 2018
Seriously whenever I play as first order, I rarely opt for a hero, instead I choose flame troopers becauseI love them that much. I often get the most kills in the game with them but it is of course a challenge to do so, yet very satisfying.

Love how unique they are.

Replies

• Yeah I 100% agree with you. Credit where credit is due... DICE did an outstanding job balancing the flametrooper. They were hot garbage in Beta and Launch... Now they're pretty much spot on perfect.

That being said... DICE PLZ... balance the wookies... thank you...love you... but tune the wookies down a little bit
  • BoothStick wrote: »
    Yeah I 100% agree with you. Credit where credit is due... DICE did an outstanding job balancing the flametrooper. They were hot garbage in Beta and Launch... Now they're pretty much spot on perfect.

That being said... DICE PLZ... balance the wookies... thank you...love you... but tune the wookies down a little bit

Absolutely DICE did an amazing job with the flametroopers.
  • BoothStick wrote: »
    Yeah I 100% agree with you. Credit where credit is due... DICE did an outstanding job balancing the flametrooper. They were hot garbage in Beta and Launch... Now they're pretty much spot on perfect.

Agreed. I remember playing them in the beta. Still cool but stood no chance against a Wookie... And yeah the hairy beasts need a nerf asap.
  • I like playing them but they are insanely situational.
  • Don't waste time picking a hero on the last phase of Takodana in the castle, just get those sweet Flametroopers and roast some heroes. Yoda? Not a problem. Rey? Extra crispy. Luke? Finished.
  • I like playing them but they are insanely situational.

Exactly, but it's still fun and challenging to try and make them work in every situation, just need to be very careful.
  • Oh yes! Love the First Order's Flametrooper as well!

In fact, I would've love to see the Clone Flametroopers being added into the game. I wanna melt those metallic Droids to the ground!

vtddxwoebd9l.png
    giphy.gif