criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[PS4] UK older gamer looking for squad ...no swearing???

I’m an older gamer (50), have been playing games since I was 10, but am distinctly average at Battlefront!
...I don’t mind a bit of banter or the odd cuss word, but call me old fashioned, I’d like to avoid a wall of expletives ringing in my ears, if you know what I mean.

Looking to squad up for pretty much any mode: tend to play Strike, Extraction and GA, but like variety, so ok with HvV or even SA, at a push.
Also interested if anyone in same time zone can do any lunchtimes during the week (Wednesday usually for me), as that’s when I know I can definitely use a mic and not wake anyone else in the house up!

There must be more of us old (or young) codgers out there, who grew up with Star Wars....
Any takers???

Replies

• work during the day buy always playing at night you can add me ovogizmo

• Will do!
    My PSN is timbad-2
  • Any more takers?
    Would be great to form a full squad of 4 (or more)!
  • Hi, I will, my PSN is Mr_Fox_________0 that is 9 underscores after fox.
    Unfortunately I have a medical condition whereby I cannot talk without muscles pulling, hopefully will be fixed in a few years but I can't really talk, hope that is ok.
  • Been through both Army and Navy, so even if the kids allowed me to play my PS4, I think I'm disqualified. :wink:
  • Been through both Army and Navy, so even if the kids allowed me to play my PS4, I think I'm disqualified. :wink:
    Profanity is music to my audio receptors.
  • Hi, I will, my PSN is Mr_Fox_________0 that is 9 underscores after fox.
    Unfortunately I have a medical condition whereby I cannot talk without muscles pulling, hopefully will be fixed in a few years but I can't really talk, hope that is ok.

No problem here: I guess we can still use text, if needed.
    I’ll try and send a friend request next time I’m on, otherwise, feel free to send one to me, if you get there first.

Lol, made me laugh :smile:
    I don’t mind the odd expletive, if you think you can hold yourself back ...?
  • BrushedBrass2
    525 posts Member
    edited October 8
    timbad_2 wrote: »
    Hi, I will, my PSN is Mr_Fox_________0 that is 9 underscores after fox.

I’ll try and send a friend request next time I’m on, otherwise, feel free to send one to me, if you get there first.

Is your PSN name timbad_2 ?
  • timbad_2 wrote: »
    Hi, I will, my PSN is Mr_Fox_________0 that is 9 underscores after fox.

Is your PSN name timbad_2 ?

It’s timbad-2 (dash, not underscore for PSN)