criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Calendar: October

2Next

Replies

• I like the monthly calendar.
    Definitely gives more info than we are used to.
    I also like there are actual events on the weekends now.

The Hero GA was fun last night. It is something that should only happen once in a very great while, but it definitely added a twist to the games. Very chaotic but fun. Even played some heroes I do not usually play in GA to change it up.
  • I am really having fun with the Heroes unleashed...one thought on it, what if the health was bumped up from 100 to 150 troops during this event... if you plan on doing it again. I think it brings a fun dynamic to the same old maps.
  • I think a halloween "costume" event would've been cool. I don't know how much effort it would take to change the colors of heros, but a pink a Vader or an orange luke would be appropriate for halloween weekend.
  • GarthRevan wrote: »
    HEROES WEEKEND WAS A DREAM!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Indeed, very fun. Boba jetting around rofftops on Theed, it was fun. But as an event, just to be clear. But I would enjoy this event if it hapened again. Cheers!
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • It’s suppose to be the month of Grevious, not a month of events and then 2 days of Grevious, EA and Dice need to get their **** together and stop drip feeding us “content”. Stop putting the “content drops” at the end of the month and say it’s for that month. The only reason people still play this game and wait patiently is because it’s Star Wars, one of the best franchises ever, EA needs to treat it as such.
  • It’s suppose to be the month of Grevious, not a month of events and then 2 days of Grevious, EA and Dice need to get their **** together and stop drip feeding us “content”. Stop putting the “content drops” at the end of the month and say it’s for that month. The only reason people still play this game and wait patiently is because it’s Star Wars, one of the best franchises ever, EA needs to treat it as such.

The reason why people still wait is because they are waiting to get the new stuff, which we all now knows comes out at the end of the month everytime, which soon makes me leave this game, for a while an play RDR2 till it gets boring :/

• creativepup
    264 posts Member
    edited October 11
    Benny stated the dam would be busted open. I guess he didn't check that the dam was dry. How about content being driven by special dates and anniversaries? Lie. How about more weapons? Lie. The stupid, now meaningless question on whether to make new maps or rehash old maps? Lie since the roadmap doesn't have any new or old maps after Geonosis. With the team taking off from mid-November to late February, that means absolutely no new content for three and half months and the only new stuff will be game-breaking like the latest QA approved patch that banned Xbox gamers and has made every game mode unplayable. They'll probably ban PS4 gamers with the next patch.
  • No spawn time weekend was incredibly fun. Less time not playing is appreciated.
  • Looks pretty promising.
  • Only two more days until Weekend of the Wookie. Officers, please dust off your Defuser Star Cards.
  • By far Heroes Unleashed was the most fun I've had in battlefront 2 since its lauch. Please bring it back soon!