criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Question About the New Health Cards

So earlier today in a community transmission @F8RGE confirmed that every hero who doesn't have a health card will be getting some kind of health card. But, if every hero has one, why not make it default? Everyone will use the health cards at all times in GA anyway, so why can't we have another star card to mess around with? I think it should be a default function for the heroes.
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• The dev hasn't got a clue hence no new star cards, he is quoting saying they are too hard I kid you not
  • In fact, I don't use Health cards. I like been worried about my life and that is limited. Except Han, Boba, and Palpatine. UNLIMITED POWER
  • The dev hasn't got a clue hence no new star cards, he is quoting saying they are too hard I kid you not

Yeah, he'd break the game or at the very least it'd take another 6 months to fully implement, well, at least at this current rate.
  • Llunots wrote: »
    In fact, I don't use Health cards. I like been worried about my life and that is limited. Except Han, Boba, and Palpatine. UNLIMITED POWER

You must be very good. I need them to stay alive LOL.
    jexdw69dwod3.png