criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Transmission - General Grievous Update

13Next

Replies

• A COUPLE OF BUGS TO FIX!! Luke’s first swing doesn’t land ever. Even if immobile and full stamina. General grievous can hit you twice from full health and kill you when just being knocked down. Kylo Rens frenzy attack can do multiple strikes on a hero if spamming b. Besides those three things I haven’t noticed any other bugs. And something to consider I THINK ALLLL OF US WOULD APPRECIATE if you would take chewies power from furious bow caster down just a little bit OR make it so all villains can block his regular blaster or just one. Because I’ve notice lately more than half the time he’s on top. I mean I’ve been playing this game for awhile and never have hoped on the Chewie wagon. But I played as him for the first time the other day and got first place no problem.
  • MBSONIC
    306 posts Member
    edited November 8
    I’m so close to uninstalling this game. I can NEVER play as Greivous. And as for the horrible HvV problems with people leaving constantly, YOU caused that! I hope you loose the chance to make battlefront games if this is what you going to do!
    “Your overconfidence is your weakness.” - Luke Skywalker
  • KrocketOnBoost
    411 posts Member
    edited November 9
    Really nice with some new content! A couple of maps or 12 would be nice to.

i find this kinda funny though, "The first time you use his Unrelenting Advance ability will certainly bring a smile to your face"

More of a cringe for me, kinda sad that it didn't work at all. Same goes for the other abilitiy that didn't work either. but hey, 1 out of 3 isn't that bad :)
  • creativepup
    264 posts Member
    edited November 11
    I've been complaining about this since January. This 3 most important issues:

1) Remove matchmaking since it is complete garbage.
    2) Fix Luke's star cards from de-selecting.
    3) Restore the Ion Turret or remove it since no one even uses it anymore now that it's useless.
    ByteMeBaby wrote: »
    Cool...when is Luke's Star Cards not sticking going to be fixed?

• It would be nice to have a better intro for General Grievous on HvV. He simply walks in all stiff and grab his lightsabers. Pretty dull and boring. He's a Jedi Killer! He could come in crawling and then swing his 4 lightsabers or something.
  • It would be nice to have a better intro for General Grievous on HvV. He simply walks in all stiff and grab his lightsabers. Pretty dull and boring. He's a Jedi Killer! He could come in crawling and then swing his 4 lightsabers or something.

What are you talking about? Heroes don’t have intros.
  • MBSONIC wrote: »
    It would be nice to have a better intro for General Grievous on HvV. He simply walks in all stiff and grab his lightsabers. Pretty dull and boring. He's a Jedi Killer! He could come in crawling and then swing his 4 lightsabers or something.

What are you talking about? Heroes don’t have intros.

At the start of an HvV match, each team has an intro.
  • What's the size of this update? I own 4 games, Rdr2, Bf1, C. O. D and Battlefront 2 obviously and I've deleted everyeother than these games and their saves yet I still don't have enough space apparant.
  • If you have an original PS4, you can replace the hard drive with one that has more space. If you don't want to do that, you might just have to bite the bullet and delete whatever games your not playing on a regular basis.
  • Please get rid of the saber noise in the menu . its godam annoying
  • Issues an Bugs since this update:

Heroes vs. Villains

- No cursor in the character selection

In the Heroes vs. Villains character selection menu is no "cursor". The selected character is not highlighted.
    In addition to that it is really hard to change the character during the game (looks like more than 4 characters
    are taken)

- No balance how often you play good or dark side

After an ended Heroes vs. Villains game you load into the next map and game, but since the update you
    often stay hero or stay villain (what you played in the previous round)
    Would be nice to play hero and villians alternating (like it was before the update)

- Statistics
    It would be nice if there would be a symbol in the statistics for each character. That you can see which
    player played which hero or villian

- Map display before a new game starts
    It would be nice if we could the name of the next map in the character selection menu before the new game
    starts on a new map

- Freeze time after death
    The waiting time after you have been defeated sucks! Why can't I simply press X and spawn again?

Strike

It would be nice if we could the name of the next map in the class selection menu before the new game
    starts on a new map

- Statistics
    It would be nice if there would be a symbol in the statistics for each class. That you can see which player
    played which class

After an ended game Strike you load into the next map and game, but since the update you often
    stay good or dark side (what you played in the previous round)
    Would be nice to play rebel or empire alternating (like it was before the update)

- Quick spawn / freeze time after death
    The waiting time after you have been defeated sucks! Why can't I simply press X and spawn again? (like it
    was before the update) The quick spawn events at some weekends were good! It should always be like this!

- Squad spawn
    The quick spawn / squad spawn events at some weekends are nice! You should always be able to spawn
    back next to your squad. But maybe the cursor should be on the normal spawn position by default, so the
    players don't have to click 3 buttons further if all squad mates are under fire or already dead at the
    moment.

- Jetpack Troop overpowered rocket

The rocket attack of the Jetpack Troop is way overpowered and unbalanced unfair! Why is the Jetpack
    troop able to kill an executor with purple persistend card and full health by only one shot?

Pleeeease think about to fix and expand the game that we love!
  • Issues an Bugs since this update:

Heroes vs. Villains

In the Heroes vs. Villains character selection menu is no "cursor". The selected character is not highlighted. In addition to that it is really hard to change the character during the game (looks like more than 4 characters are taken)

After an ended Heroes vs. Villains game you load into the next map and game, but since the update you often stay hero or stay villain (what you played in the previous round) Would be nice to play hero and villians alternating (like it was before the update)
    - Statistics
    It would be nice if there would be a symbol in the statistics for each character. That you can see which player played which hero or villian
    It would be nice if we could the name of the next map in the character selection menu before the new game starts on a new map
    The waiting time after you have been defeated sucks! Why can't I simply press X and spawn again?

Strike

It would be nice if we could the name of the next map in the class selection menu before the new game starts on a new map
    - Statistics
    It would be nice if there would be a symbol in the statistics for each class. That you can see which player played which class
    After an ended game Strike you load into the next map and game, but since the update you often stay good or dark side (what you played in the previous round) Would be nice to play rebel or empire alternating (like it was before the update)
    The waiting time after you have been defeated sucks! Why can't I simply press X and spawn again? (like it was before the update) The quick spawn events at some weekends are good! It should always be like this!
    - Squad spawn
    The quick spawn / squad spawn events at some weekends are nice! You should always be able to spawn back next to your squad. But maybe the cursor should be on the normal spawn position by default, so the players don't have to click 3 buttons further if all squad mates are under fire or already dead at the moment.

- Jetpack Troop overpowerd rocket

The rocket attack of the Jetpack Troop is way overpowered and unbalanced unfair! Why is the Jetpack troop able to kill an executor with purple persistend card and full health by one shot?
  • SUCHTOGEI wrote: »
    Issues an Bugs since this update:

Heroes vs. Villains

In the Heroes vs. Villains character selection menu is no "cursor". The selected character is not highlighted. In addition to that it is really hard to change the character during the game (looks like more than 4 characters are taken)

After an ended Heroes vs. Villains game you load into the next map and game, but since the update you often stay hero or stay villain (what you played in the previous round) Would be nice to play hero and villians alternating (like it was before the update)
    - Statistics
    It would be nice if there would be a symbol in the statistics for each character. That you can see which player played which hero or villian
    It would be nice if we could the name of the next map in the character selection menu before the new game starts on a new map

Strike

It would be nice if we could the name of the next map in the class selection menu before the new game starts on a new map
    - Statistics
    It would be nice if there would be a symbol in the statistics for each class. That you can see which player played which class
    After an ended game Strike you load into the next map and game, but since the update you often stay good or dark side (what you played in the previous round) Would be nice to play rebel or empire alternating (like it was before the update)
    The waiting time after you have been defeated sucks! Why can't I simply press X and spawn again? (like it was before the update) The quick spawn events at some weekends are good! It should always be like this!
    - Squad spawn
    The quick spawn / squad spawn events at some weekends are nice! You should always be able to spawn back next to your squad. But maybe the cursor should be on the normal spawn position by default, so the players don't have to click 3 buttons further if all squad mates are under fire or already dead at the moment.

- Jetpack Troop overpowerd rocket

The rocket attack of the Jetpack Troop is way overpowered and unbalanced unfair! Why is the Jetpack troop able to kill an executor with purple persistend card and full health by one shot?

Do you mean enforcer? If that’s what you mean then it’s realistic for any normal trooper to die immediately. Even enforcers.
  • MBSONIC wrote: »
    SUCHTOGEI wrote: »
    Issues an Bugs since this update:

Do you mean enforcer? If that’s what you mean then it’s realistic for any normal trooper to die immediately. Even enforcers.

Yes enforcer / executor (I'm playing the game in german language, so no idea how all units are called in the english version). ;)
    In my eyes it's not balanced if a class which costs 1000 EP kann kill a class that costs 2000 EP by one single rocket shot.