criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

All Patch Changes to Rey Up to October's Hotfix

I gathered this info for Answers HQ, but I thought it would be interesting to post it here too, so more people get to know and maybe discuss about it. This is all info specifically on Rey that I could find in all patch notes up to October's hotfix patch (missing patches had no direct info on Rey):
Patch 0.2
  • Fixed an issue where Rey's lightsaber would sometimes disappear.

Patch 1.0
  • Mind Control no longer blocks the target's abilities
  • Survivor Star Card now has the correct description

Patch 1.2
  • Mind Control - Reduced Mind Control radius from 20 to 18 meters
  • Insight - Reduced Insight radius from 50 to 30
  • Far Sight - Reduced bonus by 10% (now 10, 20, 30, 40%)

Patch 2.0
  • While using INSIGHT, a circle shouldn't appear under Rey for other players when activated

Night on Endor Update
  • The RESILIENT DASH Star Card is now giving the proper, listed damage reduction. Previously the damage reduction was higher than stated.
  • The INSIGHT ability's description now properly states that Rey's Stamina does not deplete while the ability is active

Han Solo Season Update Part 2
  • Fixed an issue where Rey could DASH through a lightsaber block

Hero Starfighters Update
  • Fixed and issues where Rey's Dash Strike ability was dealing multiple damage

Elite Corps Update
  • Fixed an issue where players could occasionally re-trigger Rey's Insight ability without waiting for a cooldown

Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• Devlin21
    8294 posts Member
    Nerf after nerf tbh.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• t3hBar0n
    5000 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    TBH the only "nerf" I really disliked was the blanket change to the dodge mechanic which impacted Rey more than others as her dodge was faster than everyone elses prior.

She still remains the most powerful lightside hero for winning GA matches, so I don't feel that bad for her (I have probably played her at least twice as much as my 2nd most played lightside hero).
    Post edited by t3hBar0n on
  • TheUltimateHope
    643 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I hope it won't stop here. Dash strike guard breaking i'm looking at you.
  • Thank god Darksiders are getting an "Insight" when Boba's kit is reworked to feature is HoK.

HoK, For the Hunt duration and Rocket Barrage will be my go-to GA loadout for him. At long last, an equalizer. TO an extent anyway.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

22kciqve3jgt.gif
  • Keep on nerfin on.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • MC_XIX
    1352 posts Member
    Bit of a joke tbh. She's not really much of a threat in HvV anymore. She's good in GA, but only for assisting the team. Luke is actually better for kill streaks now.
  • And she is still a monster in ga and hvv.