criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Just putting it out there

This hero weekend is how it should always be.. The games are so much more fun.. So much more hectic.
I feel going back will be a step backwards.
I do however think the hero costs should go up though.

Replies

• Abuuru
    421 posts Member
    Degener8 wrote: »
    This hero weekend is how it should always be.. The games are so much more fun.. So much more hectic.

stupid idea
  • AzorAhai
    1310 posts Member

Ok. For starters, I personally think this would be a great monthly weekend event. Make it the 3rd weekend of every month or something. I don't know...something for the community to look forward to (the fans of it anyway).

But making it permanent may not be a bad idea, even though I'm not advocating for it. If they were to make it permanent, I'd like to see a more modest, 50% decrease in hero costs, and for the Bounty Hunter card to be completely reworked.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »

Ok. For starters, I personally think this would be a great monthly weekend event. Make it the 3rd weekend of every month or something. I don't know...something for the community to look forward to (the fans of it anyway).

But making it permanent may not be a bad idea, even though I'm not advocating for it. If they were to make it permanent, I'd like to see a more modest, 50% decrease in hero costs, and for the Bounty Hunter card to be completely reworked.

Perhaps for this mode the BH card should just be disabled.
  • AzorAhai
    1310 posts Member
    If they made Heroes Unleashed permanent, there would no longer be a need for Bounty Hunter. They could rework it to pay out more credits for killing/assisting kills of heroes, or something else.
  • I really like it, and I hope that they continue doing it as we get more heroes - what if (and I know we won't likely get so many heroes) we could one day have 20V20 where everyone is a hero?
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • AzorAhai wrote: »

Perhaps for this mode the BH card should just be disabled.

Nice try but some cards make BH look like child's play in the right set up