criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Focused Feedback: Battle Point Event - Heroes Unleashed

123457Next

Replies

• KresusFIN wrote: »
    It took me a while to realize what that thing was. Then I realized it was some NPC trying to be clever. Incidentally, even though he (No clue who it is) puts it in a way that suggests grade school, he does get something correct: I am right.

So thank you, whoever you may be, for that!
    Yeah, very rarely when I proof read my work and read it back to myself even I get lost in what I was trying to say sometimes.

But great though, I just wasn't sure if I was reading it correctly, thanks for confirming my suspicions. I'll step outta the echo-chamber now, I only came in to validify that those were your points.

You can find the original up there somewhere.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • Based on the poll it's clear a plurality of players want this to be permanent, with the few kill-joys attempting to make it monthly because nobody's buying the idea that it wasn't fun.

Make it so dice!
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Dash
    11637 posts Member
    Based on the poll it's clear a plurality of players want this to be permanent, with the few kill-joys attempting to make it monthly because nobody's buying the idea that it wasn't fun.

Make it so dice!

100% ^^
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• rollind24
    5945 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Can someone explain to me what the option “this event was great, please make more like it” means? Does more events “like” it mean reduced vehicle and aerial events?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    I like how the entire concept of Heroes Unleashed goes against the very reason the BP system was created.

Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Can someone explain to me what the option “this event was great, please make more like it” means? Does more events “like” it mean reduced vehicle and aerial events?

The options are poorly phrased, it's obvious people against this are throwing their lot in with the "temporary" rotation, avoiding the "no more" events like this, simply because it's so uncompelling.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Still waiting. Please, move this to the Heroes tab, it truly is the better HvV.
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Hope this comes along side the new Conquest mode.
    xnvLDB.gif

Hopefully separate.

Conquest shouldn't have more than 2 heroes per side.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Heroes Unleashed is a lot of fun as a monthly event however as a permanent game mode I would much rather see HvV blast😎

I suspect that HU is a testing event for conquest.