criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Minecraft- Topic

I know this may make me sound like a nerd, but seriously. Minecraft has been doing a lot of stuff, and that game is almost 10 years old. The have released an entirely new ocean system, and are actually listening to their community about stuff. They just had a huge vote on their next biome to update. The community got to decide. Minecraft is doing some really cool things during its tenth year of life. If you haven't played it for a while, I encourage you to get back into it. I actually just finished making Rome, and it was awesome.
This is a thread made for those fans of Minecraft to get to talk about it, share their creations, and come up with awesome ideas. I hope this thread does successfully, because I really do like the game.
itt96uodu82s.gif
Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1

Replies

• Apparently, they will be adding Pandas, Foxes, Campfires, Berries, new creatures/mobs, and a whole bunch of other things. They will also be updating the ascetics of the game, and changing up villagers by giving them their own skins for different biomes and by creating Pillagers a great new mob that attacks villages. I can post pics of all of the new stuff later.
    Minecraft has become a distraction for me, while I wait for the new heroes.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I just played a lil this summer with my nephew, no previous experience..
    Never got the appeal as it is so LD
    I made this in his lil fort
    ti728brb62qa.png
    ... and he stopped playing with me for a few days
    LOL
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak

• Apparently, they will be adding Pandas, Foxes, Campfires, Berries, new creatures/mobs, and a whole bunch of other things. They will also be updating the ascetics of the game, and changing up villagers by giving them their own skins for different biomes and by creating Pillagers a great new mob that attacks villages. I can post pics of all of the new stuff later.

Sounds exiting!
    I'd say my crowning achievement in all of Minecraft is a giant statue of Optimus Prime on my Wii U copy.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Apparently, they will be adding Pandas, Foxes, Campfires, Berries, new creatures/mobs, and a whole bunch of other things. They will also be updating the ascetics of the game, and changing up villagers by giving them their own skins for different biomes and by creating Pillagers a great new mob that attacks villages. I can post pics of all of the new stuff later.

Sounds exiting!
    I'd say my crowning achievement in all of Minecraft is a giant statue of Optimus Prime on my Wii U copy.

I think my crowning achievement was creating a kingdom that was over 1/4 of the map. Then I accidentally deleted the world.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Apparently, they will be adding Pandas, Foxes, Campfires, Berries, new creatures/mobs, and a whole bunch of other things. They will also be updating the ascetics of the game, and changing up villagers by giving them their own skins for different biomes and by creating Pillagers a great new mob that attacks villages. I can post pics of all of the new stuff later.

Sounds exiting!

I think my crowning achievement was creating a kingdom that was over 1/4 of the map. Then I accidentally deleted the world.

I once had a world on the Xbox 360 version. It was the tutorial world, and I was making progress on "On A Rail," but it set itself to creative, meaning I can't get the achievement. I haven't went back because, A. I don't know if playing it will lock me out of achievements permanently, or just for that world. And B. I want to know why it did that in the first place (them making a new tutorial world might have something to do about it, but I'm not sure).
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
    Unwarycoin wrote: »

Sounds exiting!

I once had a world on the Xbox 360 version. It was the tutorial world, and I was making progress on "On A Rail," but it set itself to creative, meaning I can't get the achievement. I haven't went back because, A. I don't know if playing it will lock me out of achievements permanently, or just for that world. And B. I want to know why it did that in the first place (them making a new tutorial world might have something to do about it, but I'm not sure).

Loved the tutorial worlds.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • For those of you who like Minecraft and own an Xbox 1, you can download the beta for Minecraft with Pandas, Stray Cats, and other add-ons. Sadly, it isn't available for PS4.
    https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/how-get-minecraft-betas
    itt96uodu82s.gif

Sounds exiting!

Nice! I once created a gigantic castle thousands of blocks long and wide. It had traps and a lava moat that wrapped around the whole thing. I also accidentally deleted it LOL. I built it on a server with my cousins, and the website that I used to create my server had a limit of five servers. I wanted to create a new one, but instead of deleting a terrible one I accidentally deleted that one.
    jexdw69dwod3.png

Sounds exiting!

Nice! I once created a gigantic castle thousands of blocks long and wide. It had traps and a lava moat that wrapped around the whole thing. I also accidentally deleted it LOL. I built it on a server with my cousins, and the website that I used to create my server had a limit of five servers. I wanted to create a new one, but instead of deleting a terrible one I accidentally deleted that one.

Same. I was trying to delete a Lord of the Rings replica world, but I accidentally deleted the wrong thing.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • IronSoldier
    2165 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Dang. I remember playing in alpha and beta. Then full release and such came along and I lost interest.
  • Hey, here are a few pictures I took from playing the beta for the next update the other day.
    mac99b3gn49j.jpg
    zuzb3cnnq94j.jpg
    8spoqs6dyx0h.jpg
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Hey, here are a few pictures I took from playing the beta for the next update the other day.
    mac99b3gn49j.jpg
    zuzb3cnnq94j.jpg
    8spoqs6dyx0h.jpg

Cool! How do you upload those pics to the forums? Just curious.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • MyLittleGreenFriend
    2344 posts Member
    edited October 18
    It is pretty crazy how the game has managed to stay so big for so long. According to Business Insider, Minecraft hit a new record of 91 million players last month.

https://www.businessinsider.com/minecraft-has-74-million-monthly-players-2018-1

An increase of over 20 million players across 2018. And 13 million players more than Fortnite I might add. ;)

Edit: I don't know why it says 74 million on the link. It says 91 million in the article.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
    mac99b3gn49j.jpg
    zuzb3cnnq94j.jpg
    8spoqs6dyx0h.jpg

Cool! How do you upload those pics to the forums? Just curious.

I choose files from my computer and upload them.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
  • Creative is best. Ive created a fully functional city
  • Coyoteyou wrote: »
    Creative is best. Ive created a fully functional city

Nice! Do you have any pics?
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • For those of you PC Minecraft players there is a pretty cool Iron Man Data pack which will give you a cool Iron Man suit complete with all his abilities.
    itt96uodu82s.gif