criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

How to beat the combat roll as a saber user

Just a vid showing you how to deal with rollers. Pretty much just go in the direction they roll in. Seen a post awhile back talking about rolling and people doing it forever. Well this is how you beat it

Replies

• if someone rolls once, i just back up and wait for them to waste their second roll... then its off with their heads.
  • You better post more useful videos, like how to not lose as dark side against rollers with OP Vader on Takodana.
  • Defbored wrote: »
    if someone rolls once, i just back up and wait for them to waste their second roll... then its off with their heads.

This as well. Some people are expert rollers though and might just stop rolling & shoot knowing you expect them to keep rolling about.
  • You better post more useful videos, like how to not lose as dark side against rollers with OP Vader on Takodana.

I played as maul to but i was going up against a group by myself but you can go to my channel and see for yourself i own with every character I chose.
  • I miss the old combat roll :(

Punishing guys imagining the jedi heroes as gods and lightsabers solving all problems was the absolute best part of the game bcak then.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

22kciqve3jgt.gif
  • Defbored wrote: »
    if someone rolls once, i just back up and wait for them to waste their second roll... then its off with their heads.

This as well. Some people are expert rollers though and might just stop rolling & shoot knowing you expect them to keep rolling about.

haha true. i don't know if I'm an expert, but I'm gonna land a vanguard shot before going down!

Just for you sweetheart. Same game & all.

Just for you sweetheart. Same game & all.

Aw, bro <3
  • Roll was best at launch, just broken on troopers and enforcers since they raise the ttk far to High for saber users, besides rey.