criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Need tips for arcade scenarios (☆☆☆)

I think I finished mostly all of the stages with ☆☆,but even if i didnt did some of them yet,they are pretty much normal difficulty,but the ones that I am having problem with and those that are standing on my way to get that Han solo skin are ☆☆☆ ones...Sooo anybody has any tips for any of the scenarios with ☆☆☆ to make them more easy?

Replies

• I think I finished mostly all of the stages with ☆☆,but even if i didnt did some of them yet,they are pretty much normal difficulty,but the ones that I am having problem with and those that are standing on my way to get that Han solo skin are ☆☆☆ ones...Sooo anybody has any tips for any of the scenarios with ☆☆☆ to make them more easy?

Before I joined the forums, I googled how to three star certain maps, and found some answers on this very site, but I forgot most of the tips. Do you know which ones you need help with? If so, then I could tell you what I remember (because some of it's coming back).

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Maybe the ones with last stand..Im not sure Im about to start to do 3 star scenarios
  • There are a bunch of solid youtube videos out there. One guy in particular has some really good ones (can't remember his name) but make sure you look for the ones AFTER the AI was updated. Using the old vids with the new AI is pointless. The new AI has a tendency to run away from you, especially at the beginning of the scenario, which makes them much harder.
  • LycanthropeBlanc
    125 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Here a video I made of the two most difficult 3 stars missions :

I made this video after IA changed.

Hope Cannot Save Them ☆☆☆ at 0:00
    Embrace The Dark Side ☆☆☆ at 4:00
  • Hope Cannot Save Them is far and away the most difficult scenario with the updated AI after patch 1.2. Here's my method updated for the Solo Season, which some swore the AI had been updated again (and they do feel different to me even post-1.2.). MTFBWY

Also, here's the thread over in the Community Events and Creations section, which has more detailed discussion.

In 1977, a single shot rang out at the Cantina.... No first, no second. Han shot - end of statement.

PSN: Han_Spinel
    Youtube: Han Spinel
    Twitter: @Han_Spinel
    The Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront Campaign Companion
  • Am I glad I did this before the a.i. Change, the hardest one is last one on dark side, need a good rng spawn and you can die as often as you like and the timer don't start until your first kill so round em up die a few times use maul or iden