criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Where's the matchmaking feedback thread?

So then I can say why it still feels as a terrible feature? I thought it would have a fixed thread for it by now.
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• Probably had it's pinned/announcement status removed and it fell behind more recent threads.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    gy16xibs0qi6.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

• bfloo
    13047 posts Member
    They would need to add decent matchmaking 1st. EOR is terrible,
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• So then I can say why it still feels as a terrible feature? I thought it would have a fixed thread for it by now.

You do realize the matchmaking feature is disabled now, right? That’s why the feedback thread is no longer stickied.

It was only on for a 24-hour window, as advertised. So, anything you’re going to voice your opinion on now is just on the regular old imbalanced system.
  • Omniscient wrote: »
    So then I can say why it still feels as a terrible feature? I thought it would have a fixed thread for it by now.

You do realize the matchmaking feature is disabled now, right? That’s why the feedback thread is no longer stickied.

It was only on for a 24-hour window, as advertised. So, anything you’re going to voice your opinion on now is just on the regular old imbalanced system.

I'm not a door, I understand things. I simply hadn't have the time to give my feedback when I played with the matchmaking on, which was a few days ago. But heck, they'll never hear us anyway, they didn't hear us at least once for matchmaking, and they came with the same terrible solution as before. So well, whatever, I just hope they never bring it back because it's really awful
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Been in a bunch of blowouts since they took it away
  • Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    gy16xibs0qi6.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

• ...it went away to start up another thread where only you can post in it ?