criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Completing Luke and Boba challenges DESPERATE

Hi all. I’m literally desperate to get the 100% completed challenges and I’m not above getting help!
I’m on 99% and only have two challenges left, ‘Everyone needs a push’ and ‘Triple rocket barrage’
I’ve been on those two everyday for nearly a month and just cannot get them.
Anyone fancy helping me?! 👍

Replies

• bfloo
    14061 posts Member
    Stop trying so hard and just wait for the opportune moment
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I know you’re right. The thing is that these games are supposed to be fun and when a challenge is nearly impossible it stops being fun 😟
  • I know you’re right. The thing is that these games are supposed to be fun and when a challenge is nearly impossible it stops being fun 😟

Yeah I know your situation .. I completed every milestone in July but it was a looong and hard way.

My tips for you (but you might know them):

1.) Play as officer with the resourceful and bounty hunter card to get fast BP for Luke or Boba

2.) In GA with Maps where you have to fight against AT-ATs or MTTs, use the sniper class with also bounty hunter card and the NT-242 with ion shot and then always play the objective to get the points you need.

3.) Use the heroes wisely. If you have Luke or Boba and you want to complete your milestone, don’t care about the game. Wait until the game reaches a phase where the fight gets closer like: Crait 2nd Phase, Kamino 1,3,4 phase, Death Star 2+3 Phase, Starkillerbase 2nd Phase, etc

Try to avoid maps like Takodana, Yavin, Kashyyyk, Endor and Deathstar. Those are too difficult for Boba.

4.) if you used your ability, fall back immediately and wait until your ability is ready again.

5.) don’t forget to equip the right star cards :joy:

And yes, just play.
  • Nice one. I appreciate the advice.
    I’ve also found using a heavy against AT-AT MTT with the Ion turret and explosive shot racks up a lot of points.
    It’s so frustrating! I got to the same stsge a few months ago, 99% completed and then they added in the new hero and trooper milestones for bp etc! and I dropped back down to 78%!!! I was gutted!
    But you guys are right, relax, keep playing GA and the last two milestones will come.
    Thanks again guys 😁
  • WorldShuffle
    279 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Nice one. I appreciate the advice.
    I’ve also found using a heavy against AT-AT MTT with the Ion turret and explosive shot racks up a lot of points.
    It’s so frustrating! I got to the same stsge a few months ago, 99% completed and then they added in the new hero and trooper milestones for bp etc! and I dropped back down to 78%!!! I was gutted!
    But you guys are right, relax, keep playing GA and the last two milestones will come.
    Thanks again guys 😁

Haha sorry but 6 new milestones are coming on Oct. 30 :joy:
  • MechanicalMan
    38 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Arrrgh!! 😉
    I thought there might be with Grevious and the Naboo starfighter!! 😂😂
    Post edited by MechanicalMan on
  • WorldShuffle
    279 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Arrrgh!! 😉
    I thought there might be with Grevious and the Naboo starfighter!! 😂😂

No the Naboo Starfighter isn’t a Hero Ship, it’s a normal ship you can play if you get defeated as a hero, so no new milestones for this ship.

But Grievous I guess will have 3 Milestones of dealing damage (Tier 1-3) and 3 milestones of Making kills with different abilities.
  • I think you’re right. He’s going to be a fun hero to play.
    My favourites are Bossk and Lando 😁
  • I think you’re right. He’s going to be a fun hero to play.
    My favourites are Bossk and Lando 😁

Oh yes, Lando is much fun!!

• Brilliant. Fantastic dodging. Exactly how I play and why I like Lando.
    There’s not many heroes that could take out Vader and Iden on their own!
    Well done 👍
  • Brilliant. Fantastic dodging. Exactly how I play and why I like Lando.
    There’s not many heroes that could take out Vader and Iden on their own!
    Well done 👍

Thanks!
    So how’s it going with your milestones? Any progress? :grimace:
  • MechanicalMan
    38 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Hey. No not as yet. I’m still enjoying it, but it’s very frustrating!
    Yesterday I’d got all my points setup to get Boba on Kamino stage 3 and suddenly our troops dropped like a stone and the game ended!
    In the next GA, I got Luke on stage 3 and was helping to defend a fuel pipe, pushed a group but it was four not five! I was gutted. Then I was quickly killed!
    I then noticed my three star cards as Luke were unselected?! Looks like a bug 🙄
    Two of the cards I use are purple push enhancements... that may have given me the extra I needed for the fifth trooper push! 😁😁
    Never mind, I’ll get them, just need to keep trying!
    Thanks for asking mate 😁
  • Hey. No not as yet. I’m still enjoying it, but it’s very frustrating!
    Yesterday I’d got all my points setup to get Boba on Kamino stage 3 and suddenly our troops dropped like a stone and the game ended!
    In the next GA, I got Luke on stage 3 and was helping to defend a fuel pipe, pushed a group but it was four not five! I was gutted. Then I was quickly killed!
    I then noticed my three star cards as Luke were unselected?! Looks like a bug 🙄
    Two of the cards I use are purple push enhancements... that may have given me the extra I needed for the fifth trooper push! 😁😁
    Never mind, I’ll get them, just need to keep trying!
    Thanks for asking mate 😁

Oh damn!
    Good luck! :blush:

I think about doing these milestones again. Maybe I find out a few tips and tricks :grimace:
  • Wow that’d be impressive! As you said though, they’ll be a few new ones with Grevious and Obi-wan etc so wait for those 😁
    I’m all for skill challenges etc, it’s frustrating when there’s so much luck involved, like the GA actually getting to the best stage. You’ve got no control over that.
    Do you think trying to get Bobas rocket barrage in HvV is an idea?
    I’m on PS4 by the way. ‘Thunderchild35’
    Thanks for your help 😁
  • WorldShuffle
    279 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Wow that’d be impressive! As you said though, they’ll be a few new ones with Grevious and Obi-wan etc so wait for those 😁
    I’m all for skill challenges etc, it’s frustrating when there’s so much luck involved, like the GA actually getting to the best stage. You’ve got no control over that.
    Do you think trying to get Bobas rocket barrage in HvV is an idea?
    I’m on PS4 by the way. ‘Thunderchild35’
    Thanks for your help 😁

Yes those ‘luck challenges‘ are very annoying. Like Tallie Lintras Milestone where you have to save your mates in SA who are under attack.

No, I think doing this in HvV isn’t a good idea. It’s very likely that 3 heroes (especially blaster heroes) stand next to each and have less HP
  • WorldShuffle
    279 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    So I had 4 Kills (3 necessary) with Boba after 35 mins of playing :joy: :joy:

Death Star is very recommendable! :blush:

I wish you were in this situation :smiley:

I‘ll try Luke later on this day :grimace:
  • Hey. Good point, the heroes would have to be low on health as well!
    Tallies saviour kills were a nightmare, pretty much luck more than anything! 🙄
  • That was brilliant!
    I’m soooo close everytime!
    It’s helpful to see others do it so you know it can be done.
    I’ve just had another go and got into a situation with 7 troopers in front of Luke, just about to press the push button and a random sniper got a head shot! 😂😂
  • Hey all. Good news. I just completed Lukes ‘Everyone needs a push’ challenge!
    It’s been weeks trying to get it, v proud of myself and a good example of hard work and sticking at something paying off!
    I got it on Jakku, third stage defending the west exit (at the door way where the First Order is trying to get through).
    Thanks for all your advice guys.
    Just one challenge left to get 100%.
    BOBA BARRAGE KILLS!
    Wish me luck! 😁👍
  • Hey all. Good news. I just completed Lukes ‘Everyone needs a push’ challenge!
    It’s been weeks trying to get it, v proud of myself and a good example of hard work and sticking at something paying off!
    I got it on Jakku, third stage defending the west exit (at the door way where the First Order is trying to get through).
    Thanks for all your advice guys.
    Just one challenge left to get 100%.
    BOBA BARRAGE KILLS!
    Wish me luck! 😁👍

Good news!
  • Cheers man. I’m going to try and try around a bit more as Boba, like in your video, and try for group kills.
    I tend to fire from ground level where everyone can seem you (and shoot you!).
    Hopefully most players don’t look up! 😁
  • Do I have to prerecord it, you can look at something you’ve done previously?
    So once I’ve got Boba, get recording?
  • Do I have to prerecord it, you can look at something you’ve done previously?
    So once I’ve got Boba, get recording?

No I mean if you have 100%, a screenshot of your career, like my profile picture :grimace:

Or what do you mean? :sweat_smile:
  • Yeah I realised after I clicked on the link!
    It’s another incentive to complete the last challenge, being in the club! 😁
  • Still no joy with Boba. I find him really difficult to use 😟