criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

41st Skin Failure

WHY IS IT SHINY
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A SHINY CAMO CLONE TROOPER??
Unbelievable, you take 3 months to add 4 skins into the game and what do you know, they're all extremely lazy. If you take that much time to make a skin, it better be good. You understand the purpose of camouflage, yes? You understand how the skin being shiny takes a big ol dump on the purpose and whole look of the skin?

Fix it.
Fix it now.

Replies

• DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    They're not that bad, it's not like they glow in the dark or anything it just reflects bright light and isn't as matt as it could be. Besides, there's a few changes to the existing skins coming - 327th is being completely redesigned basically, some small tweaks to the Wolfpack and 91st, and I'm pretty sure they said they'd make some changes to the 91st (though I may be wrong).
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Also, we had this discussion when they came out, more than a month ago (was it the end of August? I don't remember).
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Kavian,I love your profile pic alot!
  • How many months to correct 2 skins? That for a modder is 2-3 hours.
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • Kavian,I love your profile pic alot!

thanks haha i made it myself
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    They're not that bad, it's not like they glow in the dark or anything it just reflects bright light and isn't as matt as it could be. Besides, there's a few changes to the existing skins coming - 327th is being completely redesigned basically, some small tweaks to the Wolfpack and 91st, and I'm pretty sure they said they'd make some changes to the 91st (though I may be wrong).

Oh cool. Looking forward to next october when they release the patches!