criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Favorite song while playing Battlefront 2

2Next

Replies

• unit900000 wrote: »
    cant hear footsteps and instantly turn around and headshot whoever is behind me with my 100% sensitivity if I have music on.

anyway I feel like I would be rocking Jinjer though if I did listen to music while playing they are easily my favorite band right now.

now let me stop cause I will legit post everything if I dont lol every single song they have ever made is good.

Youre that guy lol, you call this music? That is whatyou hear when people are in a fight
    Priority list:

1. Fix Split Screen bugs
    2. Fix other bugs
    3. Reduce the overly bright (lightsaber) light reflections
    4. 91st Scout trooper for Assault
    5. Server renting
  • These Arent The Droids You're Looking For by QOTSA
    It's about mind control and Star Wars.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    cant hear footsteps and instantly turn around and headshot whoever is behind me with my 100% sensitivity if I have music on.

anyway I feel like I would be rocking Jinjer though if I did listen to music while playing they are easily my favorite band right now.

now let me stop cause I will legit post everything if I dont lol every single song they have ever made is good.

Youre that guy lol, you call this music? That is whatyou hear when people are in a fight

so your the ignorant type when it comes to music good to know just cause you dont like it dont mean its not music. also you would not be saying that if you didn't stop on the first video like a minute in if you watched the first one all the way though you would realize how amazing the lead vocalist is and how well she can sing not to mention some of the other videos as well 90% of her songs have melodic singing as well as her screams.

• Just discovered these rad dudes this weekend:

"We own the sun, we own the sky. We own tomorrow and we want to fly..."
  • AstroCreep wrote: »
    Rob Zombie or the ingame music.

Ah Thunder Kiss 65 or More Human than Human are good ones.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • BoothStick wrote: »
    These Arent The Droids You're Looking For by QOTSA
    It's about mind control and Star Wars.

@ResistanceRodian that's so good I'm mad at myself for not thinking of it first as a Q.O.T.S.A. and Star Wars fan

Winner, winner, chicken dinner for you... and I get The Bronze
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    >Yes... Q.O.T.S.A. reference <

Would you believe me when I say I saw qotsa in a tiny dive bar in denver in 1999 and josh complimented my star wars t-shirt? :o :o Man, those were the days when I still had all my hearing!
  • UNSANE_fan75
    1207 posts Member
    edited October 15
    BoothStick wrote: »
    The Bronze
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
    >Yes... Q.O.T.S.A. reference <
    There's even a qotsa-esque local band here in denver aptly named The Bronze.

• @UNSANE_fan75 I totally believe it I saw Josh Homme, Nick Oliveri, and a local drummer do a set in Savannah, GA ...2000 or 2001 at a small bar/venue "The Velvet Elvis" (now called The Jinx)... no advertising... no one knew... they just played for 30-40 minutes. I honestly think Josh just isnt happy unless he's playing no matter the size of the venue.
  • Are you seriously listening something else, this is my favourite music when I am playing this game:

• BoothStick wrote: »
    @UNSANE_fan75 I totally believe it I saw Josh Homme, Nick Oliveri, and a local drummer do a set in Savannah, GA ...2000 or 2001 at a small bar/venue "The Velvet Elvis" (now called The Jinx)... no advertising... no one knew... they just played for 30-40 minutes. I honestly think Josh just isnt happy unless he's playing no matter the size of the venue.

That's rad @BoothStick! Small shows are the best. Mine was at the 15th st tavern (RIP). I wanted to meet Alfredo Hernandez their drummer (kyuss, qotsa's first album), that I actually went up to gene troutman and was like, "Great set, Alfredo" then someone else later told me it wasn't him. haha oops (I caught your no one knows reference there, nice, you might not even know you just did that lol)
  • quenaelin wrote: »
    Are you seriously listening something else, this is my favourite music when I am playing this game:

I ALWAYS listen to the in-game music. But now I've met some kindred spirits who like the same music as I do, we're talking about it, that's all. So, what's currently getting played on repeat in your headphones?
  • WodiQuix wrote: »
    The game music.
    Yep.
    OOM19 wrote: »

All the music!

Those second and third songs... Represent!
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • OOM19
    2694 posts Member
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Those second and third songs... Represent!

tenor.gif

We clearly have the best taste in this thread B)
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png
  • too shy shy , hush , hush
  • Oh and for Heroes vs Villians can't believe I didnt think of this... just the song "Heroes"... but not David Bowie's Original...
    Motorhead's Version... miss you Lemmy
    #LemmyIsGod
  • IronSoldier
    2165 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited October 15
    I've moved this over to off topic as it isn't strictly battlefront II discussion.

I also edited a post or 2 in this thread. Keep songs appropriate.. think language and video contents.

Some seriously questionable songs i've just listened to going through this thread. pffft.
    atm im really into Sigrid

• I've moved this over to off topic as it isn't strictly battlefront II discussion.

I also edited a post or 2 in this thread. Keep songs appropriate.. think language and video contents.

Some seriously questionable songs i've just listened to going through this thread. pffft.
    atm im really into Sigrid

I made sure mine were appropriate. Because I don't really listen to any songs with language.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • marvin616 wrote: »

Tobacco! Good on you, @marvin616 ! Got my ticket to see BMSR in 15 days.

Nice! Hope you have a great time.

Also thanks for the plugs for other bands in your later posts. Some good stuff I haven't heard. Always nice to find some good new music (new to me anyways).

Finally, would you believe I was able to see QOTSA in a small bar in the downstairs venue of the Phoenix Hill Tavern in Louisville KY. The crowd was maybe 70 ppl. This was right before Lost Art became a hit. In the upstairs venue there was a crowd of a few hundred ppl there to see Dread Zepplin. Those folks missed out on an awesome show. I was even able to catch Josh Homme on his way off the stage and give him a hand shake and say thanks. Small venue shows are the best.
    marvin616 wrote: »

Also thanks for the plugs for other bands in your later posts. Some good stuff I haven't heard. Always nice to find some good new music (new to me anyways).

Finally, would you believe I was able to see QOTSA in a small bar in the downstairs venue of the Phoenix Hill Tavern in Louisville KY. The crowd was maybe 70 ppl. This was right before Lost Art became a hit. In the upstairs venue there was a crowd of a few hundred ppl there to see Dread Zepplin. Those folks missed out on an awesome show. I was even able to catch Josh Homme on his way off the stage and give him a hand shake and say thanks. Small venue shows are the best.
    Always nice to meet like-minded weirdos in the star wars forums. Right on, that was totally the time, right before Lost art...I remember the name Dread Zeppelin also, they must've played denver at some point. Hopefully you've also seen Mondo Generator and earthlings? up close and personal. earthlings? were the best.
  • marvin616
    342 posts Member
    edited October 16
    Double post 😐
    Post edited by marvin616 on
    marvin616 wrote: »

Always nice to meet like-minded weirdos in the star wars forums. Right on, that was totally the time, right before Lost art...I remember the name Dread Zeppelin also, they must've played denver at some point. Hopefully you've also seen Mondo Generator and earthlings? up close and personal. earthlings? were the best.

Haven't seen those two but I would have loved to. I did get to see Brant Bjork in a little bar in Ashville NC about 10 years ago and John Garcia with Slo Burn at an Ozzfest back in the day.

Mondo Generator would be a fun show.

• Whoa ! We got moved to off topic

Hero Showdown

Blast

Heroes vs Villains

Strike
  • ModusMoriendi
    650 posts Member
    edited October 16
    Keep songs appropriate.. think language and video contents.

Some seriously questionable songs i've just listened to going through this thread.
    Alright. I can take a hint... No more ABBA. Promise.
    Post edited by ModusMoriendi on
  • Any rock music at all, really. However, you can really get into the rhythm of Hooked on a Feeling with Darth Vader, and Thunderstruck is great with kylo ren. Immigrant song for starfighter assault
  • EA_Cian
    1083 posts EA Moderator

Presumably after having lost several matches and hoping things go a bit better. ;)

That said, while I've only had to remove one video (due some swearing in the song title) I would ask that folks try to be mindful to try and include clean versions of songs where they can. :smile:
  • Though I haven't played songs during battlefront, I think "Dare" by Stan Bush would really get the adrenaline pumping. Another good option would be "The Song of the Lonely Mountain" from The Hobbit...
    Also "So Dang Dark" by Rhett and Link would be really fitting for this event.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • A bit off topic but when I like to listen to this

While looking at this image. I find it fitting.
    omrlpfvsk6h8.png
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW

• Alex64
    5065 posts Member
    edited October 29
    When we are destroying the enemy team in GA

lol
    I usually hear this, nice classic.
    Post edited by Alex64 on
    ひとりじゃないから仲間がいるから大丈夫!
  • I have the in game music on Continuous Play, and when the Duel of the Fates vocal choir kicks in, I get pretty excited. There's just something about vocal choirs in movies...this theme for Galadriel from The Hobbit is beautiful, I esp. love the sitar-esque drone used here.
  • Am I the only one who LOVES this scene from family guy? The way Peter sings the star wars music is hilarious and I find myself doing this exact same thing when this song plays in Battlefront 2. (hah-hah-haah-haah-hah! lol)
  • Rollind!!
    Psn: Jello770
  • Come back we all miss you :'(
    Psn: Jello770
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    A bit off topic but when I like to listen to this

While looking at this image. I find it fitting.
    omrlpfvsk6h8.png

Our minds work in totally different ways.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    Come back we all miss you :'(

Welcome back

0tztw5tkm99x.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Played this LP fairly loud whilst also playing BF2 in headphones yesterday because my upstairs neighbor was grinding brake shoes (sounded like it). Two can play that game, AND game at the same time. Win-win. lol
  • hsf_
    1241 posts Member
    Disclaimer: Adjust your headset accordingly before clicking, as many of you may not like Metal, but here goes.
    Chimaira - Forced Life. The ending to this song is all about Hulk smashing HvV as Vader(from 2:30 onwards).

Rings of Saturn - Utopia(Instrumental)

Rings of Saturn - The Macrocosm(Instrumental)

From First to Last - Hell March 1. I think this song is great in GA.

There are a few I listen to when playing, I actually have about 70 playlists on Spotify for different games and stuff lol xD

• UNSANE_fan75
    1207 posts Member
    edited November 28
    This track has a funny star wars reference at the 0:50 mark that I never would've predicted. LOL

Big K.R.I.T. ft. Curren$y & Killa Kyleon - Moon & Stars Remix

Video removed due to swearing. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • EA_Cian
    1083 posts EA Moderator
    Just real quick, folks please remember to try and include clean versions of the songs if you share 'em. I know it's a bummer as a lot of incredible music can have some foul language but swearing isn't appropriate for the forums so please just bear that in mind - if you can't find a video for the song with clean lyrics, maybe just name the song, and mention that there's some language in it for people to be aware of if they want to listen themselves. :smile:

• For Obis release party

#infantrylivesmatter