criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Cheat Scripts are increasing in game, Topic is Closed now, Thank You

Kattz
33 posts Member
edited May 30
The amount of peeps using cheat scripts, is approaching what SWBF1 was like, now I see some level 4 players who have all of their star cards and weapons maxed out, Wow. . . the amount of open self admitted and advertising for cheat sites is increasing. Well, I guess it is just a game, though I hope the script users can be held accountable for ruining game play for so many peeps.
Thank You . . .
:/
(AK) =^.^=
Post edited by Kattz on

Replies

• What is a level 4 player?
    I’ve been playing SWBF2 since it’s release date, probably into the thousands of hours play time now! I’ve got heroes, troopers, starships and weapons maxed out.
    I’m on a PS4 pro and have never cheated. I wouldn’t know how to?!
    It’s been pure hard work. So much so that I’ve got issues with my left thumb joint now! 😂😂
  • Kattz
    33 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Classes, Levels for players, 1-50 Troopers, and Hero levels and such
    So a person with a 4, is having all the cards and weapons maxed out, with in a few days, on the PC version,
    I apologize for not being specific,
    Thank You
    (AK) =^.^=
  • Hello All, Ok I found out about the Spawn point glitch now, that many peeps are using to boost the xp and other points,
    Oh Well, it happens again and again,
    TTYL
    :/
    (AK) =^.^=