criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

4 sith 3 jedi?

Hi all anyone else think another jedi would be a welcome addition, I reckon it would make complete sense to release the clone legion generals for example stass allie would be my first choice, plo koon, aayla secura, bariss offiee, luminara or quinlan vos, then for the villan side asajj ventress, the seventh sister, mother talzin, aurra sing, the grand inquisitor and finally pong krill let me know what hero's or villans you would like to see

Replies

  • After Anakin, personally I want Mace Windu. But because Ahsoka Tano is extremely popular, I am afraid Mace Windu fans will have to wait more time.
  • Cadoth
    1052 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    ElfiGreen4 wrote: »
    Hi all anyone else think another jedi would be a welcome addition, I reckon it would make complete sense to release the clone legion generals for example stass allie would be my first choice, plo koon, aayla secura, bariss offiee, luminara or quinlan vos, then for the villan side asajj ventress, the seventh sister, mother talzin, aurra sing, the grand inquisitor and finally pong krill let me know what hero's or villans you would like to see

    Well, Grievous is no sith so when in February they will finally add Anakin to the game the number sith-jedi will be the same
  • The Force is unbalanced.... again
  • Cadoth
    1052 posts Member
    Llunots wrote: »
    After Anakin, personally I want Mace Windu. But because Ahsoka Tano is extremely popular, I am afraid Mace Windu fans will have to wait more time.

    And maybe Ashoka would have more gameplay possibilities wielding two lightsabers
  • Cadoth wrote: »
    Llunots wrote: »
    After Anakin, personally I want Mace Windu. But because Ahsoka Tano is extremely popular, I am afraid Mace Windu fans will have to wait more time.

    And maybe Ashoka would have more gameplay possibilities wielding two lightsabers

    Mace would be more unique as he has more unique traits and abilities.
    Purple saber
    Vapaad
    Shatterpoint.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • I know grevious isn't a sith there's kylo, palps, vader and maul 4 sith yoda rey and luke 3 jedi lol
  • Seventh sister I reckon would look ducking epic force choke pull with droid's and helicopter getaway 😂😂😂
  • Get away from me then Bobby fett!!
  • Cadoth
    1052 posts Member
    ElfiGreen4 wrote: »
    I know grevious isn't a sith there's kylo, palps, vader and maul 4 sith yoda rey and luke 3 jedi lol
    Yes but obi-wan and anakin are jedi so as I said in February we will finally have 5 sith and 5 jedi, but maybe I didn’t get your point, sorry for that
  • Devlin21 wrote: »
    Cadoth wrote: »
    Llunots wrote: »
    After Anakin, personally I want Mace Windu. But because Ahsoka Tano is extremely popular, I am afraid Mace Windu fans will have to wait more time.

    And maybe Ashoka would have more gameplay possibilities wielding two lightsabers

    Mace would be more unique as he has more unique traits and abilities.
    Purple saber
    Vapaad
    Shatterpoint.

    No need to argue guys, you’ll get neither :wink:
  • Devlin21 wrote: »
    Cadoth wrote: »
    Llunots wrote: »
    After Anakin, personally I want Mace Windu. But because Ahsoka Tano is extremely popular, I am afraid Mace Windu fans will have to wait more time.

    And maybe Ashoka would have more gameplay possibilities wielding two lightsabers

    Mace would be more unique as he has more unique traits and abilities.
    Purple saber
    Vapaad
    Shatterpoint.

    No need to argue guys, you’ll get neither :wink:

    Exactly, just a few more partially made Heroes left, then they're jumping ship. This little experiment of theirs has failed.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Kylo isn't a sith either.

    LUL
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima


    The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

    y6qvidach2x9.png

    "I have never died to a Finn"
  • ElfiGreen4
    209 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Well if you want to be all dickishly correct then yes I'm aware he's not sith but I couldn't be **** to give him a separate category he''s a dark side force wielder that idolise''s vader....... sounds like a sith to me but....... okay clear keyboard warrior
  • It would be nice to see Mace Windu before Greivous. Balance the Force, devs!!
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • MechanicalMan
    44 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I’m not into the light sabre wielding heroes so much, I like the blaster ones.
    I’d like to see Jyn Erso, Krennick and Dengar again.
    Why not mix it up a bit and have Tarkin or Cody as heroes 😁
  • Mechman i'd lime to see them added as well as some clone legion jedi commanders
  • Currently obsessed with wearing the 91st recon clone skins think adding stass allied would be a great addition aswell
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!