criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please for the love of god turn matchmaking off

Prev1
TjPunx
1873 posts Member
This sucks having to wait in between each game for you to put me in a new lobby. It takes way to long

Replies

• TjPunx
    1873 posts Member
    It’s like the Devs don’t get it. Just have matchmaking between the teams
  • nouthesia
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    yep. matchmaking has completely broken the game.
    as mentioned, wait times are longer between matches, but that isn't the worst part.
    the worst part is that we get stuck playing a rotation of about 2 or 3 maps over and over again. naboo, kamino and kashyyyk... with maybe tatooine sprinkled in every few hours. this is terrible. i would much rather have a normal rotation of all maps and play "unbalanced" matches, because even with matchmaking, every round is still completely unbalanced anyway.
    on top of all that... even after a "matchmaking" reshuffle, you still end up playing against the same players you were playing the previous round, which completely defeats the purpose of this system.
    Please turn matchmaking off until it is actually fixed, or at least allows a full map rotation

Edited to remove all caps. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • oh apparently the 4 map limit has has something to do with some matchmaking test... so ignore that part.. still needs a lot of work
  • OcDoc
    2156 posts Member
    Shuffle is fine, but this version of matchmaking is not good.
  • OcDoc
    2156 posts Member
    Seriously... Turn it off!
  • Scout1998
    699 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Im not playing until they turn that crap off.
  • TjPunx
    1873 posts Member
    This is just agonizing, and game breaking
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    nouthesia wrote: »
    oh apparently the 4 map limit has has something to do with some matchmaking test... so ignore that part.. still needs a lot of work

Yeah they limited the maps per day over the weekend which i dont understand due to the quick spawn event being completely useless
  • Qui_Gon_J1nn_n_Juice
    130 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    nouthesia wrote: »
    yep. matchmaking has completely broken the game.
    as mentioned, wait times are longer between matches, but that isn't the worst part.
    the worst part is that we get stuck playing a rotation of about 2 or 3 maps over and over again. naboo, kamino and kashyyyk... with maybe tatooine sprinkled in every few hours. this is terrible. i would much rather have a normal rotation of all maps and play "unbalanced" matches, because even with matchmaking, every round is still completely unbalanced anyway.
    on top of all that... even after a "matchmaking" reshuffle, you still end up playing against the same players you were playing the previous round, which completely defeats the purpose of this system.
    Please turn matchmaking off until it is actually fixed, or at least allows a full map rotation

Edited to remove all caps. - EA_Cian

Completely agree.
  • Map rotation has always been terrible. But now the devs have outdone themselves in creating a new level of awful. Slow clap guys.
  • TjPunx
    1873 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    They really need to actually put an effort into making the game better, turning this off, adding cheaper WW, and more BPs
  • After each two round battle, I've to wait a new matchmaking, every time it bring me to a empty room that waste my time. The map did't change or looping between two or three maps. How terrible it is, EA, please put more effort to know more what the player want and stand on our side to think about how to make this game good.
  • TjPunx
    1873 posts Member
    This is pretty much one of the circles of hell
  • Looks like it's here to stay, sadly.
    Versatti wrote: »
    Dennis, EA or Disney still do not understand their customer base or how to win them over.
  • avmav
    533 posts Member
    Looks like it's here to stay, sadly.

They're trolling us right??? Surely lol
  • the game is becoming not even fun to play anymore. you find a server and its so one sided you have to leave. then when you find a good server EOR MM wrecks it.
  • TjPunx
    1873 posts Member
    Why do you think it’s here to stay?
  • look at what all they are saying from the posts here on twitter. they are pushing this on us and we dont want it but they fail to listen as they only want servers filled up with people.
  • LOL, these guys dont listen at all. DICEs relationship with its fans is like a 40 year stale marriage, pretends to listen and then does what they want to do under the pretense that it is what we asked for.
  • holstar1993
    1616 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Aggress wrote: »
    LOL, these guys dont listen at all. DICEs relationship with its fans is like a 40 year stale marriage, pretends to listen and then does what they want to do under the pretense that it is what we asked for.

That's some funny stuff right there.

Edited to remove implied swearing. Let's just please watch the language. - EA_Cian
  • So now I get on a good team, then traded to some garbage. Then have my **** kicked as a rebel, then shuffled again, and rebels again.... and then wait... and wait.... and wait... for a new full team to fill up?! Face palm.
  • They can't be outdumbed.
    xJENARIx on XBOX and PS4
  • tenor.gif

• Aggress wrote: »
    LOL, these guys dont listen at all. DICEs relationship with its fans is like a 40 year stale marriage, pretends to listen and then does what they want to do under the pretense that it is what we asked for.

Bang on! Most often they do the exact opposite to what the community sais. Then scratch their heads in amazement wondering why the community is salty..
  • TjPunx
    1873 posts Member
    Aggress wrote: »

Well put
  • TjPunx
    1873 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    It’s as if the Devs want this game to fail
  • TjPunx
    1873 posts Member
    I can’t believe they still haven’t fixed this
  • DICE are you listening? Will you respond? You've asked for our feedback. Hundreds of people gave their feedback here and on reddit, almost all of it negative. People have clearly stated their problems and issues with eh matchmaking.

Please turn it off or make it optional with the button press!
  • TjPunx
    1873 posts Member
    They just don’t care anymore.
  • avmav
    533 posts Member
    I reckon Dice want this game to die. So they can quietly get away with not bothering with planned future dlc
  • Please!!!

=)

I BEG
  • The biggest effect I have noticed is that I play two rounds of Yavin, then Hoth, then back to goddanm Yavin again. I hate Yavin.
  • Hey Grievous is showing up. So we have that right? Should keep everyone happy one unit at a time.

2go9yvjdf128.gif

#infantrylivesmatter
  • TjPunx
    1873 posts Member
    They just don’t care
  • Piscettios
    6411 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    ujvrwpdplisw.jpeg

Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • xXxJENARIxXx
    245 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Here you go. This was in Blast the other day.
    gwb9gjutoogf.jpg
    xJENARIx on XBOX and PS4
  • Alex64
    8177 posts Member
    I have a feeling that this is not kansas anymore.
    レッツゴー 合体! パワーアップ
    ちからの ちからのギャレスナイツ!
    6! 6! シクスティー・フォー
    アレックス シクスティー・フォー!
    6! 6! シクスティー・フォー
    アレックス シクスティー・フォー!
  • avmav
    533 posts Member
    They still ain't turned it off yet!!??
    I've been back on Battlefront 1 since this mess started, forgot how fun that game is. Is nice to try and play an objective without running into four heroes and getting slayed over n over
  • There is no true matchmaking, it's just a new random lobby... probably took 5 minutes to code in.

• avmav
    533 posts Member
    Abandon EORMM

Make Battlefront 2 great again
  • Cannot disaggree more with this. The matchmaking update is the best thing to happen to the game since launch.