criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What are the games you're playing now?

Replies

• Just started Skyrim 👀
  • bfloo
    17098 posts Member
    Still on Civ V.

Recently started Warhammer 40,000.

Been enjoying Battlefield 1 again also.
    I'm noticing a trend lately that objective play is so much better on the 'older' games. I guess all the campers and kill farmers move on to the shiny new games.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Just started Skyrim 👀

Tag me when you beat the story and you hit level 50 with out the cheat room ;)
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Just started Skyrim 👀

Tag me when you beat the story and you hit level 50 with out the cheat room ;)

😂😂from what I’ve seen that’ll be awhile. Soooooo much in this game
  • ZiggyXT
    114 posts Member
    edited January 5
    My nephew was nice enough to buy me a PS4 so i am running through Horizon: Zero Dawn with the DLC. After that God of War 4 then Spider-Man.

Off topic but for some reason my aim seems MUCH better on the PS then the X-box even accounting for the aim drift on X-Box
    Post edited by ZiggyXT on
  • I’ve played a few more games since the last post.
    First I played Ducktales via the Disney Afternoon Collection and regretted it (I might give it another shot) then I played Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes and got frustrated at the bonus game where you have to kill a bunch of Droidekas as Commander Cody, and finally I did a second run through of Sonic Mania’s Encore Mode and did some time attacks.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I recently played Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sandwiched between two Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order play sessions.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • EA_Tom
    623 posts EA Community Manager
    I finished Fire Emblem: Three Houses over the holidays. Really enjoyed my time with that game. Would recommend!
  • 2015 Battlefront PSVR Rogue One mission. I bought the Skyrim VR bundle a ways back, but mostly I just play this one (free to download) level of Battlefront where you pilot an X-Wing and have seriously the coolest, most immersive star wars experience ever. Some people think your ship is on rails, but no, you have control and when you fly under a star destroyer, slow the throttle and look up, it's breathtaking. I got nauseous the first time. You can even push buttons inside the cockpit that perform real functions, stuff like bringing up the targeting computer and locking s-foils in attack position. You can look back and see R2 behind you. Geeky fun, for sure. Right up my alley.

I heard that there's a new Arkham Batman in the works up in Montreal. I want to play that. Loved all the Arkham games, esp Arkham City, aka my favorite video game of all time, partly to being 3D compatible on PS3. The 3D was stunningly good. Shame that the remastered versions on PS4 aren't 3D or I'd buy them. I've never played Arkham City in 2D, why start now? ha

Anyone remember Motorstorm or Motorstorm 3D Rift? Best 3D I've ever seen, game or movie. It's what I show people when they think a 3D TV isn't all that cool. Then they see Motorstorm 3D Rift on my TV and their jaw hits the floor. No kidding.

Not a game, but been enjoying this new D-0 app-controlled toy. He's cute and has a squeaky wheel. :smiley:
    190926_gma_marciano_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
    This is just a photo I found online, I don't know whose fingers those are or what they are doing. :)
    "Rise."
  • 2015 Battlefront PSVR Rogue One mission. ... you pilot an X-Wing and have seriously the coolest, most immersive star wars experience ever. ...You can look back and see R2 behind you. Geeky fun, for sure. Right up my alley.

That sounds pretty awesome.

Better album: Achtung Baby or The Joshua Tree?
  • 2015 Battlefront PSVR Rogue One mission. I bought the Skyrim VR bundle a ways back, but mostly I just play this one (free to download) level of Battlefront where you pilot an X-Wing and have seriously the coolest, most immersive star wars experience ever. Some people think your ship is on rails, but no, you have control and when you fly under a star destroyer, slow the throttle and look up, it's breathtaking. I got nauseous the first time. You can even push buttons inside the cockpit that perform real functions, stuff like bringing up the targeting computer and locking s-foils in attack position. You can look back and see R2 behind you. Geeky fun, for sure. Right up my alley.

I heard that there's a new Arkham Batman in the works up in Montreal. I want to play that. Loved all the Arkham games, esp Arkham City, aka my favorite video game of all time, partly to being 3D compatible on PS3. The 3D was stunningly good. Shame that the remastered versions on PS4 aren't 3D or I'd buy them. I've never played Arkham City in 2D, why start now? ha

Anyone remember Motorstorm or Motorstorm 3D Rift? Best 3D I've ever seen, game or movie. It's what I show people when they think a 3D TV isn't all that cool. Then they see Motorstorm 3D Rift on my TV and their jaw hits the floor. No kidding.

Not a game, but been enjoying this new D-0 app-controlled toy. He's cute and has a squeaky wheel. :smiley:
    This is just a photo I found online, I don't know whose fingers those are or what they are doing. :)

Is the VR mission for Star Wars Battlefront still available on the PS4 store and does it have an Xbox One equivalent (minus the VR part, of course)?

I just finished the Fallen Order campaign, and now all that’s left is 100%ing the game and the harder difficulties.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • EA_Tom
    Unwarycoin wrote: »

I just finished the Fallen Order campaign, and now all that’s left is 100%ing the game and the harder difficulties.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Let us know if you manage to 100% it. That's quite an achievement :-)
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    2015 Battlefront PSVR Rogue One mission. I bought the Skyrim VR bundle a ways back, but mostly I just play this one (free to download) level of Battlefront where you pilot an X-Wing and have seriously the coolest, most immersive star wars experience ever. Some people think your ship is on rails, but no, you have control and when you fly under a star destroyer, slow the throttle and look up, it's breathtaking. I got nauseous the first time. You can even push buttons inside the cockpit that perform real functions, stuff like bringing up the targeting computer and locking s-foils in attack position. You can look back and see R2 behind you. Geeky fun, for sure. Right up my alley.

Is the VR mission for Star Wars Battlefront still available on the PS4 store and does it have an Xbox One equivalent (minus the VR part, of course)?

It is still available, yes. It's a free add-on for the first battlefront game, so you'll need to own it first. There's no Xbox One equivalent, unfortunately. You can only play it using the PSVR as far as I know.

Played some Outer Rim last night....Droid Run and Extraction. Good stuff. The enemy was able to jetpack up to heights I'd never reached on Sorusuub Refinery, it was difficult to see them without them shooting me first, esp once he had a partner spawn on him...
    Wdoqjle.jpg
    "Rise."
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    2015 Battlefront PSVR Rogue One mission. I bought the Skyrim VR bundle a ways back, but mostly I just play this one (free to download) level of Battlefront where you pilot an X-Wing and have seriously the coolest, most immersive star wars experience ever. Some people think your ship is on rails, but no, you have control and when you fly under a star destroyer, slow the throttle and look up, it's breathtaking. I got nauseous the first time. You can even push buttons inside the cockpit that perform real functions, stuff like bringing up the targeting computer and locking s-foils in attack position. You can look back and see R2 behind you. Geeky fun, for sure. Right up my alley.

It is still available, yes. It's a free add-on for the first battlefront game, so you'll need to own it first. There's no Xbox One equivalent, unfortunately. You can only play it using the PSVR as far as I know.

Played some Outer Rim last night....Droid Run and Extraction. Good stuff. The enemy was able to jetpack up to heights I'd never reached on Sorusuub Refinery, it was difficult to see them without them shooting me first, esp once he had a partner spawn on him...
    Wdoqjle.jpg

Thanks! Also, I had a few instances where I’ve been sniped in Battlefront 2015 (on top of the sand crawler on Tatooine).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • January 9th played:

(1.) Star Wars Battlefront 2 (DICE) Instant Action Felucia and Geonosis
    (2.) Earthfall - alien apocalypse, played lots and lots of survival maps
    (3.) Generation Zero - realistic (real life like) robot drone apocalypse in Sweden.
    “There is always hope.”
  • I have recently played Minecraft and Snake Pass for the Xbox One, and Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens for the PS4.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Yesterday I played Super Smash Bros Ultimate, the Freedom Planet Demo on normal, and some more Fallen Order.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I had two more Fallen Order play sessions and I completed Voodoo Vince: Remastered.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Starmasui73146
    2034 posts Member
    edited January 28
    January 23rd

X-Box One

(1.) Star Wars Battlefront (2015)
    a.) Skirmish Walker Assault - Endor
    b..) Walker Assault - Endor and Sullust
    c.) Cargo - Tattoine, Sullust, Jakku and Hoth

(2.) Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017)
    a.) Arcade "Team Battle" - Geonosis
    b.) Instant Action - Felucia, Naboo, Geonosis and Kamino
    c.) Co-Op - Ajann Kloss, Felucia, Kashyyyk, Starkiller Base, Jakku
    d.) Capital Supremacy - Geonosis
    e.) Heroes vs Villains - Kamino and Jakku
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • I tried Sonic and the Secret Rings while out and about, completed Donkey Kong 64 (by abusing restore points during the final boss on the Wii U), and started UNO on the Xbox One since my last post.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • EA_Rtas
    2225 posts EA Moderator
    edited January 27
    Been playing an awful lot of Elite Dangerous lately, it's pretty relaxing to just explore the galaxy.
    b9n8ugy1ombj.jpg
    ibsoxd9xpxef.jpg
    56vdp19vyyvb.jpg
    sdj5xotkj3y6.jpg

Screenshots taken while travelling around are in the above spoiler. I'm a big fan of cyberpunk/synthwave/retrowave hence my ship colouring and interface

Kudos to anyone who understands the reference of my Ship name.
  • EA_Tom
    EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Been playing an awful lot of Elite Dangerous lately, it's pretty relaxing to just explore the galaxy.
    b9n8ugy1ombj.jpg
    ibsoxd9xpxef.jpg
    56vdp19vyyvb.jpg
    sdj5xotkj3y6.jpg

Screenshots taken while travelling around are in the above spoiler. I'm a big fan of cyberpunk/synthwave/retrowave hence my ship colouring and interface

You promised me SWTOR time. Yet there I was.. all alone over the weekend.

Ermahgerhdddd RTAS!
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    b9n8ugy1ombj.jpg
    ibsoxd9xpxef.jpg
    56vdp19vyyvb.jpg
    sdj5xotkj3y6.jpg

You promised me SWTOR time. Yet there I was.. all alone over the weekend.

Ermahgerhdddd RTAS!

I had to redownload SWTOR and it was taking a long time. Soz. Will play this week at some point. <3
  • bfloo
    17098 posts Member
    I've been playing Human Fall Flat & Galactic Battlegrounds.

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo wrote: »

Human Fall Flat is such an underrated gem.
  • bfloo
    17098 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

Human Fall Flat is such an underrated gem.

The more I play it the more impressed I get.

h846398gb27k.png

• I got another PS4 controller, so I tested it on the Lego Harry Potter Collection.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • COD MW. Trying to get more gold guns

Halo MCC. I started doing clans again

SWBF2. I can't leave this game

Forza Horizon 4. So much fun to just cruise around

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• I'm playing the same games, mostly.
    I'll play Forza Horizon 4 for an hour or two, get in on a Horizon Live event at the top of the hour, and do some weekly events and challenges. I got a nice Lamborghini during the Autumn event. Mostly low-intensity stuff.
    I'm also playing COD Modern Warfare. Sometimes I'll play Domination, but it gets to point where shoot-first die-first mechanics pop up and I'll either play something else or go into Ground War and snipe for some low-intensity fun.
    And of course, once or twice a week I'll pop into SWBF2 for some Starfighter Assault. This is always high-intensity because, well, it's the only way to get wins in the mode. For low-intensity SWBF2, I'll occasionally go into Ewok Hunt.
  • Rook008 wrote: »
    I'm playing the same games, mostly.
    I'll play Forza Horizon 4 for an hour or two, get in on a Horizon Live event at the top of the hour, and do some weekly events and challenges. I got a nice Lamborghini during the Autumn event. Mostly low-intensity stuff.
    I'm also playing COD Modern Warfare. Sometimes I'll play Domination, but it gets to point where shoot-first die-first mechanics pop up and I'll either play something else or go into Ground War and snipe for some low-intensity fun.
    And of course, once or twice a week I'll pop into SWBF2 for some Starfighter Assault. This is always high-intensity because, well, it's the only way to get wins in the mode. For low-intensity SWBF2, I'll occasionally go into Ewok Hunt.

Its so nice cruising around in Horzion isn't it?

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• It's pretty great. Pick a nice car from your garage, turn on the radio and just drive. It's the only time I really get a chance to notice how great the graphics are, and the attention they paid to the little details.
    Forza Horizon 3 was great at this as well, and the Australian setting looks awesome, especially during sunrise and sunset.
  • EA_Rtas wrote: »
    b9n8ugy1ombj.jpg
    ibsoxd9xpxef.jpg
    56vdp19vyyvb.jpg
    sdj5xotkj3y6.jpg

Elite Dangerous's campaign: Wow I was horrible at that game. I couldn't figure out how to unlock my ship from being clamped to the launch pad. I went to take off and blew up on the launch pad like over and over again. I got frustrated. It seems so complicated, how do you have so much patience?

Oh and how the heck can I take off?

Games played yesterday.

Star Wars Battlefront (2015)
    game modes:
    Cargo - 2 flag "Capture the Flag"

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017)
    game modes:

(1.) Capital Supremacy
    (2.) Co-Op
    (3.) Instant Action
    (4.) Galactic Assault
    “There is always hope.”
  • EA_Rtas
    2225 posts EA Moderator
    edited January 28
    b9n8ugy1ombj.jpg
    ibsoxd9xpxef.jpg
    56vdp19vyyvb.jpg
    sdj5xotkj3y6.jpg

Elite Dangerous's campaign: Wow I was horrible at that game. I couldn't figure out how to unlock my ship from being clamped to the launch pad. I went to take off and blew up on the launch pad like over and over again. I got frustrated. It seems so complicated, how do you have so much patience?

Elite has a bit of a learning curve but I've been playing Space Sim games since the games "Freelancer" and the X series from Egosoft so I'm well used to learning curves.

Taking off requires that you first launch from the pad (should be an option to just launch in the station interface) once you do that use maneuvering thrusters to rise above the pad and align with the "letter box" or the exit of the station then slowly increase speed til you leave the station.

You can also just purchase a docking computer which will allow you to auto launch and auto dock to and from stations which makes it significantly easier as the auto pilot takes care of things.
  • Darkest Dungeon, and Helldivers. These games punish you without mercy. There's something fun about that, I can't explain it.

• EA_Rtas wrote: »
    b9n8ugy1ombj.jpg
    ibsoxd9xpxef.jpg
    56vdp19vyyvb.jpg
    sdj5xotkj3y6.jpg

Elite has a bit of a learning curve but I've been playing Space Sim games since the games "Freelancer" and the X series from Egosoft so I'm well used to learning curves.

Taking off requires that you first launch from the pad (should be an option to just launch in the station interface) once you do that use maneuvering thrusters to rise above the pad and align with the "letter box" or the exit of the station then slowly increase speed til you leave the station.

You can also just purchase a docking computer which will allow you to auto launch and auto dock to and from stations which makes it significantly easier as the auto pilot takes care of things.

Oh my word thank you. You just saved me so much money. I had bought everything for the game and had counted it as a loss. Thank you, thank you, thank you. 🤗
    “There is always hope.”
  • I played some more UNO late at night. I swear, I feel like sometimes the game stacks the odds against you at times (a few failures seemed to convenient to me), but I managed two more wins against three CPUs, totaling 5!
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • quenaelin
    1146 posts Member
    edited January 29
    Playing:

SWBFII
    Star Citizen
    No Man Sky
    Stellaris

Nice list :p

I haven't got time to play these larger than life games anymore, I played Elite Dangerous while ago, needs too much time.
    b9n8ugy1ombj.jpg
    ibsoxd9xpxef.jpg
    56vdp19vyyvb.jpg
    sdj5xotkj3y6.jpg

I played ED couple years ago when it was released then I decided to wait until I can land on Earth just like in First Encounters, maybe I have to wait forever. LOL.
    • I tested an Xbox 360 controller by starting Hailfire Peaks in Banjo-Tooie
    • I beat the tutorial level in Overcooked 2 and earned two achievements
    • I finally explored the cave I found in Minecraft, got creeped out, and journeyed home (last time I had to quit so I saved at the cave when I normally like to return home before quitting).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • ZiggyXT
    114 posts Member
    edited January 30
    I started a new game plus on The Witcher 3. Watching the show gave me an itch for it again. Will be my fourth play through hehe.
    Post edited by ZiggyXT on
  • I rarely play any Game actually. Mostly Battlefield V since i still want some content in there unlike Battlefront 2 were is nothing left for me to get. In february i will shift to Disney Infinty 3.0 for some Ahsoka Gameplay since she isnt in Battlefront 2, maybe Bioshock 2 from PS+ and some Dead or Alive 6.
  • I played some more Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy), and then at my friends’ house we played Just Dance on the Switch.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I was at my group this week and we played SSBU, and I was on a winning streak. On the last match I picked Bowser, so that I could out Bowser my opponent... but I thought I was the other Bowser and jumped off the edge accidentally. Last week at the same group we played Super Mario World.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Last night I played GRIP: Combat Racing and got frustrated.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I just played Sonic Dash and unlocked Teen Sonic.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I played some Minecraft a few days back.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I played Snake Pass on the Xbox One, Redeemed the Tundra BD-1 code in Fallen Order, and played Freedom Planet on the Switch today.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Yesterday I checked to see if I unlocked all the nozzle boxes in Super Mario Sunshine and today I made some decent progress in the second world of Yooka-Laylee.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Yesterday I got all the blue coins in Super Mario Sunshine and I only need to get three more Shines to collect all 120, unfortunately one of them might be the lily pad shine.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Earlier today I played the Sonic Classic Collection, where I completed Sonic 1 and started Sonic 2. After that, I played Team Kirby Clash Deluxe.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Some time ago, I finally got all the shines in Super Mario Sunshine! Also, I had a secret shine in Serena Beach and Pinna Park, and I successfully managed to pick the wrong secret shine in both areas, so I was O for 2.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget