criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

What are the games you're playing now?

14567810Next

Replies

• Just started Skyrim 👀
  • bfloo
    16577 posts Member
    Still on Civ V.

Recently started Warhammer 40,000.

Been enjoying Battlefield 1 again also.
    I'm noticing a trend lately that objective play is so much better on the 'older' games. I guess all the campers and kill farmers move on to the shiny new games.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Just started Skyrim 👀

Tag me when you beat the story and you hit level 50 with out the cheat room ;)
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Just started Skyrim 👀

Tag me when you beat the story and you hit level 50 with out the cheat room ;)

😂😂from what I’ve seen that’ll be awhile. Soooooo much in this game
  • ZiggyXT
    98 posts Member
    edited January 5
    My nephew was nice enough to buy me a PS4 so i am running through Horizon: Zero Dawn with the DLC. After that God of War 4 then Spider-Man.

Off topic but for some reason my aim seems MUCH better on the PS then the X-box even accounting for the aim drift on X-Box
    Post edited by ZiggyXT on
  • I’ve played a few more games since the last post.
    First I played Ducktales via the Disney Afternoon Collection and regretted it (I might give it another shot) then I played Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes and got frustrated at the bonus game where you have to kill a bunch of Droidekas as Commander Cody, and finally I did a second run through of Sonic Mania’s Encore Mode and did some time attacks.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I recently played Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sandwiched between two Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order play sessions.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • EA_Tom
    467 posts EA Community Manager
    I finished Fire Emblem: Three Houses over the holidays. Really enjoyed my time with that game. Would recommend!
  • 2015 Battlefront PSVR Rogue One mission. I bought the Skyrim VR bundle a ways back, but mostly I just play this one (free to download) level of Battlefront where you pilot an X-Wing and have seriously the coolest, most immersive star wars experience ever. Some people think your ship is on rails, but no, you have control and when you fly under a star destroyer, slow the throttle and look up, it's breathtaking. I got nauseous the first time. You can even push buttons inside the cockpit that perform real functions, stuff like bringing up the targeting computer and locking s-foils in attack position. You can look back and see R2 behind you. Geeky fun, for sure. Right up my alley.

I heard that there's a new Arkham Batman in the works up in Montreal. I want to play that. Loved all the Arkham games, esp Arkham City, aka my favorite video game of all time, partly to being 3D compatible on PS3. The 3D was stunningly good. Shame that the remastered versions on PS4 aren't 3D or I'd buy them. I've never played Arkham City in 2D, why start now? ha

Anyone remember Motorstorm or Motorstorm 3D Rift? Best 3D I've ever seen, game or movie. It's what I show people when they think a 3D TV isn't all that cool. Then they see Motorstorm 3D Rift on my TV and their jaw hits the floor. No kidding.

Not a game, but been enjoying this new D-0 app-controlled toy. He's cute and has a squeaky wheel. :smiley:
    190926_gma_marciano_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg
    This is just a photo I found online, I don't know whose fingers those are or what they are doing. :)
    "Rise."
  • 2015 Battlefront PSVR Rogue One mission. ... you pilot an X-Wing and have seriously the coolest, most immersive star wars experience ever. ...You can look back and see R2 behind you. Geeky fun, for sure. Right up my alley.

That sounds pretty awesome.

Better album: Achtung Baby or The Joshua Tree?
  • 2015 Battlefront PSVR Rogue One mission. I bought the Skyrim VR bundle a ways back, but mostly I just play this one (free to download) level of Battlefront where you pilot an X-Wing and have seriously the coolest, most immersive star wars experience ever. Some people think your ship is on rails, but no, you have control and when you fly under a star destroyer, slow the throttle and look up, it's breathtaking. I got nauseous the first time. You can even push buttons inside the cockpit that perform real functions, stuff like bringing up the targeting computer and locking s-foils in attack position. You can look back and see R2 behind you. Geeky fun, for sure. Right up my alley.

I heard that there's a new Arkham Batman in the works up in Montreal. I want to play that. Loved all the Arkham games, esp Arkham City, aka my favorite video game of all time, partly to being 3D compatible on PS3. The 3D was stunningly good. Shame that the remastered versions on PS4 aren't 3D or I'd buy them. I've never played Arkham City in 2D, why start now? ha

Anyone remember Motorstorm or Motorstorm 3D Rift? Best 3D I've ever seen, game or movie. It's what I show people when they think a 3D TV isn't all that cool. Then they see Motorstorm 3D Rift on my TV and their jaw hits the floor. No kidding.

Not a game, but been enjoying this new D-0 app-controlled toy. He's cute and has a squeaky wheel. :smiley:
    This is just a photo I found online, I don't know whose fingers those are or what they are doing. :)

Is the VR mission for Star Wars Battlefront still available on the PS4 store and does it have an Xbox One equivalent (minus the VR part, of course)?

I just finished the Fallen Order campaign, and now all that’s left is 100%ing the game and the harder difficulties.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • EA_Tom
    467 posts EA Community Manager
    Unwarycoin wrote: »

I just finished the Fallen Order campaign, and now all that’s left is 100%ing the game and the harder difficulties.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Let us know if you manage to 100% it. That's quite an achievement :-)
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    2015 Battlefront PSVR Rogue One mission. I bought the Skyrim VR bundle a ways back, but mostly I just play this one (free to download) level of Battlefront where you pilot an X-Wing and have seriously the coolest, most immersive star wars experience ever. Some people think your ship is on rails, but no, you have control and when you fly under a star destroyer, slow the throttle and look up, it's breathtaking. I got nauseous the first time. You can even push buttons inside the cockpit that perform real functions, stuff like bringing up the targeting computer and locking s-foils in attack position. You can look back and see R2 behind you. Geeky fun, for sure. Right up my alley.

Is the VR mission for Star Wars Battlefront still available on the PS4 store and does it have an Xbox One equivalent (minus the VR part, of course)?

It is still available, yes. It's a free add-on for the first battlefront game, so you'll need to own it first. There's no Xbox One equivalent, unfortunately. You can only play it using the PSVR as far as I know.

Played some Outer Rim last night....Droid Run and Extraction. Good stuff. The enemy was able to jetpack up to heights I'd never reached on Sorusuub Refinery, it was difficult to see them without them shooting me first, esp once he had a partner spawn on him...
    Wdoqjle.jpg
    "Rise."
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    2015 Battlefront PSVR Rogue One mission. I bought the Skyrim VR bundle a ways back, but mostly I just play this one (free to download) level of Battlefront where you pilot an X-Wing and have seriously the coolest, most immersive star wars experience ever. Some people think your ship is on rails, but no, you have control and when you fly under a star destroyer, slow the throttle and look up, it's breathtaking. I got nauseous the first time. You can even push buttons inside the cockpit that perform real functions, stuff like bringing up the targeting computer and locking s-foils in attack position. You can look back and see R2 behind you. Geeky fun, for sure. Right up my alley.

It is still available, yes. It's a free add-on for the first battlefront game, so you'll need to own it first. There's no Xbox One equivalent, unfortunately. You can only play it using the PSVR as far as I know.

Played some Outer Rim last night....Droid Run and Extraction. Good stuff. The enemy was able to jetpack up to heights I'd never reached on Sorusuub Refinery, it was difficult to see them without them shooting me first, esp once he had a partner spawn on him...
    Wdoqjle.jpg

Thanks! Also, I had a few instances where I’ve been sniped in Battlefront 2015 (on top of the sand crawler on Tatooine).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • January 9th played:

(1.) Star Wars Battlefront 2 (DICE) Instant Action Felucia and Geonosis
    (2.) Earthfall - alien apocalypse, played lots and lots of survival maps
    (3.) Generation Zero - realistic (real life like) robot drone apocalypse in Sweden.
    “There is always hope.”
  • I have recently played Minecraft and Snake Pass for the Xbox One, and Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens for the PS4.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Yesterday I played Super Smash Bros Ultimate, the Freedom Planet Demo on normal, and some more Fallen Order.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I had two more Fallen Order play sessions and I completed Voodoo Vince: Remastered.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget