criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What are the games you're playing now?

Replies

• Starmasui73146
    2008 posts Member
    edited March 7
    Games played over the last weak.

X-Box One:

Star Wars Battlefront (2015)
    (1.) Cargo (Tatooine, Jakku, etc.)
    (2.) Skirmish "Waker Assault" (Hoth, Endor, Sulust, Tatooine, etc)
    (3.) Skirmish "Fighter Squadron" (Hoth, Tatooine, etc)
    (4.) Missions "Battles" Hoth
    (5.) Missions "Survival" Tatooine, Tusken Raider Camp

Star Wars Battlefront (2017)
    (1.) Co-Op (First Order and Resistance)
    (2.) Capital Supremacy (First Order and Resistance)
    (3.) "Instant Action" (Geonosis, Kamino and Naboo)
    (4.) Arcade: Team Battle (Geonosis, Bespin, Kamino, etc.)

Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • I played some RiME last night.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Batman20
    2735 posts Member
    edited February 21
    I just finishd fallen order I really enjoyed it started of a bit slow and I found the puzzles got a bit repetitive but was a good story. Still need to play death stranding and I wanna replay spiderman for the third time
  • Flamez
    313 posts Member
    edited February 21
    Got a free month of ps now, and currently playing all the ps4 greatest hits like yakuza zero and MKX.

oh and darksiders Genesis game is pretty dang fun
    Check out my combat guide
    H/V Tutorial

"Remove the stagger from the game"
    adha7fa0seyg.gif

• I’m going back to Final Fantasy XV. I haven’t ever really played it cause I had Battlefront II. So now I’m just essentially playing it for the first time and I gotta say it’s awesome. The immensity of the map is unbelievable. So far the story is pretty good. I’m decently invested in all the characters. Definitely beats the battlefront campaign, sorry
  • Yesterday, I played the NES Classics Edition of the original The Legend of Zelda on the GBA... and I made no progress.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Today I played Banjo-tooie and Wargroove
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I just played the Sega Ages version of Sonic the Hedgehog, where I completed Green Hill Zone and took on the annoying arcade mode, then I completed the next two levels in Freedom Planet.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I played some more of The Legend of Zelda and I beat the first dungeon!... and I died a lot.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • A few hours ago, I played some Luigi’s Mansion but I only had time to complete one room.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • EA_Tom
    621 posts EA Community Manager
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    A few hours ago, I played some Luigi’s Mansion but I only had time to complete one room.

The new one on Switch? If so, how is it? I've been wanting to play that :-)
  • I've been taking to the MCC since reach is on PC, was invited to participate in the beta for CEA and I think i might start playing more Battlefront again due to this update. I probably haven't played in nearly a year. Can't wait to use T-21 again. Used to be able to two shot people across the map in hoth walker assault on good days.
    TFA-10.7.gif
  • I've been taking to the MCC since reach is on PC, was invited to participate in the beta for CEA and I think i might start playing more Battlefront again due to this update. I probably haven't played in nearly a year. Can't wait to use T-21 again. Used to be able to two shot people across the map in hoth walker assault on good days.

How are you enjoying CEA on the insider build? I haven't been able to stop playing it
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    A few hours ago, I played some Luigi’s Mansion but I only had time to complete one room.

The new one on Switch? If so, how is it? I've been wanting to play that :-)

The original.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • bfloo
    17037 posts Member
    I'm back on Sim City 4
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I just beat area 2 of Luigi’s Mansion, and I’m irritated right now. I got all the portrait ghosts in one fell swoop and I only had to reset once to get a gold frame on Bogmire... but I forgot to grab the big pearl that comes from Shivers (the Butler), so his portrait is stuck at a silver frame and I have to go through the entire mansion again for just one boss (So far). Hopefully I’ll be able to get a gold frame on the others and get the A-Rank Mansion so I don’t have to worry about anything else.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    7469 posts Member
    Last night I got gold on all area 3 portrait ghosts, but Boolossus took a lot of tries and a change over to the normal mansion. I’m also at 48,000,000 G (rounded down) out of the 100,000,000 needed for the A rank, and I could still get the gold diamonds worth 20,000,000 each, Meaning I still need to find approximately 12,000,000 Gs worth of cash.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I'm pretty sure I've commented here before but I'm playing Dead by Daylight.
    I clicked on the wrong forums help
  • Blitz3d
    175 posts Member
    Mine are Battlefront 2. 100% the only time I get to play games, its BF2. It's already in my PS4.
    In a little bit it might be 99% Red Dead Redemption 2. 1% Battlefront 2.
    I havent played a different game since about a month ago when I was playing Fallout 4.

Are you still playing Battlefront 2 as much as you did at launch?

Forza Horizon 4 for chilling and BF2 for some action :smiley:
  • A quick Luigi’s Mansion update, I haven’t played yet but I looked some things up and if I get a gold rank on all the portrait ghost’s* I haven’t yet bested I’ll be guaranteed 5,000,000 more pearls (6,000,000 if I get gold on all remaining portrait ghosts, since I already got gold on Uncle Grimmly), meaning I need 6,000,000-7,000,000 more Gs rounded down.

* not counting the final boss because he is a cheapskate that only drops a 5,000 G crown.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    A quick Luigi’s Mansion update, I haven’t played yet but I looked some things up and if I get a gold rank on all the portrait ghost’s* I haven’t yet bested I’ll be guaranteed 5,000,000 more pearls (6,000,000 if I get gold on all remaining portrait ghosts, since I already got gold on Uncle Grimmly), meaning I need 6,000,000-7,000,000 more Gs rounded down.

* not counting the final boss because he is a cheapskate that only drops a 5,000 G crown.

I got through the annoying blackout, defeated the Clockwork ghosts, entered the sealed room and finally took on Sue Pea... who was, so far, the (non-boss) portrait ghost that gave me the most trouble, requiring a few resets before I took her down.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • ZiggyXT
    114 posts Member
    I've been AAD gaming lately. A lot of BF II Co-Op now the OT is out. I finally started Life is Strange 2, a little God of War 4 (great game but for some reason it hasn't hooked me, I can't really play it for more then a few hrs at a time) still messing around with Red Dead Online with a buddy though not much, and started playing Final Fantasy XV again, Episode Arydn was free on game pass so played through that.

I will definitely be playing through Last of Us again before the new one comes out in May. And I may try to get a S rank on Resident Evil 2 before 3 come out.
  • I completed Area 4 in Luigi’s Mansion. Sir Weston and King Boo gave me problems (with me entering the regular mansion for the final boss, but I did a no hit run on it), but I got a gold frame on both of them, with less trouble than Sue Pea, and I got the A-Rank Mansion! Afterwards, I started another hidden mansion run and completed areas 1 & 2 and got gold on all non-boss portrait ghosts, including Shivers!
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    7469 posts Member
    Yesterday, I completed Secure the Talent in Super Lucky’s Tale.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    7469 posts Member
    Yesterday I completed areas 3 & 4 in Luigi’s Mansion while playing the hidden mansion, thus completing the game! Today I played some Grip and finished the first level in Lego DC Super Villains.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    7469 posts Member
    I just registered the Detective Pikachu Amiibo and used it to play Wario’s Woods in Amiibo Tap.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Final fantasy 7 remake demo baby
  • ROMG4
    4681 posts Member
    3rpxr9.jpg

Soon
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • rollind24
    6021 posts Member

Have next week off and will be jumping in hard on this season.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • ROMG4
    4681 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »

My sweet business and Actrim War rig have waited a long time for an Auto Rifle meta to return. Now that stuff like Izanagi and handcannons are getting nerfed with auto rifles getting buffs across the board

It's auto rifle time!
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Rev_Bartholomew
    34 posts Member
    edited 5:12PM
    games I'm currently playing:
    Battlefront 2.
    Doom 1 & 2.
    Minecraft.
    Red Dead 2.
    Edit: Now Jedi Academy since it finally released on console.
    Post edited by Rev_Bartholomew at
    qprhsagq0uut.gif
  • Cane_danko
    1628 posts Member
    Castlevania order of ecclessia, resident evil 2 remake and re4, and i just got halo ce for steam
  • On PS4 - I usually complete a daily quest thing in Assassin's Creed Odyssey and then move on to Battlefront II. If I don't want to play BF2, I might choose to play the racing game GRID or something else idk.

On PC - Recently Ive played the old Battlefront II, Jedi Academy, I started another KOTOR 2 playthrough and Skyrim also.
    "The question," she replied, "Is not whether you will love, hurt, dream, and die. It is what you will love, why you will hurt, when you will dream, and how you will die. This is your choice. You cannot pick the destination, only the path." - Oathbringer.
  • rollind24
    6021 posts Member
    ROMG4 wrote: »

My sweet business and Actrim War rig have waited a long time for an Auto Rifle meta to return. Now that stuff like Izanagi and handcannons are getting nerfed with auto rifles getting buffs across the board

It's auto rifle time!

g71eqr8kmkxn.gif

I’ll be busting out the trusty Breakneck
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • ROMG4
    4681 posts Member

It's auto rifle time!

g71eqr8kmkxn.gif

Oh yeah Breakneck will be getting some direct and indirect buffs this season especially with the new artifact mods. It really deserves them because its such a cool AR pinnacle but good gravy was it nerfed into uselessness. I'm ecstatic about the new Ophidian Aspects buff, if I ever play my warlock this season I'll combine my braytech werewolf with the fourth horseman and THAT will be fun, lol

I got a steel feather repeater from Empyrean donations that rolled subsistence, and swashbuckler. Combined with War Rigs, It's practically a free legendary Sweet Business on horde modes like Escalation protocol, the menagerie, and Alters Of Sorrow
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • rollind24
    6021 posts Member
    edited March 10

It's auto rifle time!

g71eqr8kmkxn.gif

Oh yeah Breakneck will be getting some direct and indirect buffs this season especially with the new artifact mods. It really deserves them because its such a cool AR pinnacle but good gravy was it nerfed into uselessness. I'm ecstatic about the new Ophidian Aspects buff, if I ever play my warlock this season I'll combine my braytech werewolf with the fourth horseman and THAT will be fun, lol

I got a steel feather repeater from Empyrean donations that rolled subsistence, and swashbuckler. Combined with War Rigs, It's practically a free legendary Sweet Business on horde modes like Escalation protocol, the menagerie, and Alters Of Sorrow

hdkbyhc09veg.gif

You being serious? I feel like I’ve known who you were for a long time now but never have I thought you were playing my main chick game on the side of Battlefront.

Are you on XB? I’m a punching titan main though 😈
    Post edited by rollind24 on
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • ROMG4
    4681 posts Member
    edited March 10
    hdkbyhc09veg.gif
    giphy.gif

Are you on XB? I’m a punching titan main though

A fellow Titan main brotha! Ahaha, this is excellent. I actually figured you were a Warlock or Hunter player

On PC though sadly :'(

I cannot wait for Thundercrash buffs today!
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • rollind24
    6021 posts Member
    hdkbyhc09veg.gif
    giphy.gif

Are you on XB? I’m a punching titan main though

A fellow Titan main brotha! Ahaha, this is excellent. I actually figured you were a Warlock or Hunter player

On PC though sadly :'(

I cannot wait for Thundercrash buffs today!

svtd5n234v80.jpeg
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Last night, I tried Star Link: Battle for Atlas on the Switch, and although air combat was difficult, I had a good time blasting stuff on the surface.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • ROMG4
    4681 posts Member
    @rollind24 Best meme+Truth about the classes and their mains I've seen in ages! lol
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Zaran
    10 posts Member
    That trash of League of Legends with friends because it's one of those free games every potato pc can play.
    Then this game, Dokkan Battle on the phone, DB Tenkaichi 3 on pc, Peggle, Dying Light, Skyrim, Rocket League, Mario Maker 2 and CoD 4 MW with a friend in 1v1 matches.
    I used to play with Battlefield V and 1 but after my pc was out for months i kinda forgot everything and now it's filled with pros so it's GG.
    I also played gta5 on both PS4 and PC but i lost my sub fee on PS4 and now my pc version is waaaaay too low compared to the Ps4 one progresses so i left there to take dust.
  • Zaran
    10 posts Member
    edited March 10
    RD2 is a monster of a game, truely a generational game and worth every penny imo. Again, awesome doesn’t come close to doing this game justice, it’s a superlative in this day and age of gaming imo.

I thought a lot to get it but i've heard that there aren't single player or private rooms there. So, if it's alwais public only, it means it's like GTA5. And if it's like GTA5 it means you can't play because there are ALWAIS players aiming at your skull because u have stuff to do and they like to harass ppl. So i had to cancel it from the list. Also i find it bad to be forced to pay the 90€ version to get stuff that i can't get ingame (like the ultimate horse).
  • ROMG4
    4681 posts Member
    @rollind24 My titan after using Tommy with War Rigs
    5Ekz.gif
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • rollind24
    6021 posts Member
    5Ekz.gif

Lol I bet. I can’t wait to get my hands on Citans Ramparts gauntlets and hop into Crucible.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I played some Minecraft because I had to uninstall and reinstall Battlefront II and it was taking longer than it should (and it kept pausing the installation, but it’s installing properly, now), and I decided to build another house. Along the way, I tamed a wolf but he died while valiantly fighting a zombie, I had to go back to my main house for some more supplies and I tried to kill a skeleton from a long distance... but all my shots missed. I then saw a skeleton near a creeper and I wanted to get a music disc... but when an arrow hit the creeper, I apparently stumbled backwards into another creeper and died, so I cut my losses, switched to peaceful, grabbed my stuff, and finished my house.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • ZiggyXT
    114 posts Member
    I am about 3/4 of the way through Tales of Berseria and really enjoying it. Only other Tales game I played was Zestiria, while I did enjoy it I like the darker tone of Berseria a little more.
  • I played some more of the Sega Ages Sonic The Hedgehog. I still hate Mega Play Mode. I completed Marble Zone, but I abused the game’s save feature.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • rollind24
    6021 posts Member
    5Ekz.gif

Just got my Seventh Seraph Carbine. I dunno, I masterworked it right away and I might like it better than Tommy’s lol
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • ROMG4
    4681 posts Member
    5Ekz.gif

Just got my Seventh Seraph Carbine. I dunno, I masterworked it right away and I might like it better than Tommy’s lol

Still working on my bunker, almost halfway through rank 2. Just takes forever to grind this stuff
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • rollind24
    6021 posts Member
    5Ekz.gif

Still working on my bunker, almost halfway through rank 2. Just takes forever to grind this stuff

This grind is pretty obnoxiously repetitive. Hopefully Trials redeems itself!

yxoialwvyfej.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter