criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What are the games you're playing now?

167891012Next

Replies

• EA_Rtas wrote: »
    I've been taking to the MCC since reach is on PC, was invited to participate in the beta for CEA and I think i might start playing more Battlefront again due to this update. I probably haven't played in nearly a year. Can't wait to use T-21 again. Used to be able to two shot people across the map in hoth walker assault on good days.

How are you enjoying CEA on the insider build? I haven't been able to stop playing it

My apologies for the delayed response. It was fun when I had time to play it, save for a few minor bugs (some of which made it into the surprise release). I can't seem to stop playing co-op in battlefront either though, because it's fast exp and much less stressful than struggling on a social match and having to deal with coin toss teams: either your team knows what to do or they have no idea how to play the objective and it's basically 20 mins of being stomped by the other team.
    TFA-10.7.gif
  • Yesterday I played The Lego Ninjago Video Game on Xbox One for the Game Pass Challenge, but that was an ordeal and a half.

First, I didn’t want to start a new save file, because I had a 100% file already, so I played by selecting continue without saving. After getting 5 gold bricks, the challenge didn’t complete so I figured it required a save file. I tried again, beat the first area, and nothing happened. Now, I have a save file I no longer want, and I can’t deleted. I tried overwriting file 2 with a new game and now I’m stuck with a 0.0% complete save file, great.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I just played Super Mario Maker and Amiibo Tap on the Wii U.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • ROMG4
    4726 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    ROMG4 wrote: »
    @rollind24 My titan after using Tommy with War Rigs
    5Ekz.gif

Just got my Seventh Seraph Carbine. I dunno, I masterworked it right away and I might like it better than Tommy’s lol

Still working on my bunker, almost halfway through rank 2. Just takes forever to grind this stuff

This grind is pretty obnoxiously repetitive. Hopefully Trials redeems itself!

yxoialwvyfej.gif

Indeed I find myself very, VERY, disappointed with the public event seasonal mode. Its like it combines all the worst design aspects of something like Escalation protocol with the Tribute Hall grind for the Bad Juju catalyst. I'm really getting tired of the bounties grind

Still, I will possess those russian armor ornaments
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    Tell Me. Have You Ever Heard Of The Tragedy Of Darth Coyler The Wise?
    A OOM-9 Thread!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/152598/the-oom-9-vs-jar-jar-season

Episode 9's Ending
    https://us.v-cdn.net/6025735/uploads/editor/15/zs312vl0xftg.jpeg
  • Last night, I played Rush: A Disney/Pixar Adventure.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Red dead 2, old republic, Pandemic's BF2, God of war, shadow of war, for Honor, battlefield 4 and 1.
  • ROMG4
    4726 posts Member
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    Bring OOM-9, Hondo, Bo Katan, Mara Jade, Dengar, IG-88, Greedo, Zam Wessel General Veers, Tarkin and Rogue One, into the game we must. The way this is
    A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    L4d2.
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • AzorAhai
    1434 posts Member
    Feelee16 wrote: »
    L4d2.

Great game!
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    L4d2.

Great game!

One of my favorites, it never gets old
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • Just got back into playing *anything* again, trying out Little Nightmares, Ori - Will of the wisps, and BF15
    roh39rsnzyf9.gif
  • ROMG4
    4726 posts Member
    edited March 16
    L4d2.

OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS

A OOM-9 Thread!

Episode 9's Ending
  • Feelee16
    2231 posts Member
    edited March 16
    L4d2.

Good ole goober and seibmoz, still waiting on Tasty cools ep 9, it's impressive that seibmoz still uses gmod after all this time
    Post edited by Feelee16 on
    ur9uulae4dqx.gif
  • rollind24
    6023 posts Member
    edited March 18
    @rollind24 My titan after using Tommy with War Rigs
    5Ekz.gif

Just got my Seventh Seraph Carbine. I dunno, I masterworked it right away and I might like it better than Tommy’s lol

Still working on my bunker, almost halfway through rank 2. Just takes forever to grind this stuff

This grind is pretty obnoxiously repetitive. Hopefully Trials redeems itself!

yxoialwvyfej.gif

Indeed I find myself very, VERY, disappointed with the public event seasonal mode. Its like it combines all the worst design aspects of something like Escalation protocol with the Tribute Hall grind for the Bad Juju catalyst. I'm really getting tired of the bounties grind

Still, I will possess those russian armor ornaments

Lol the PE was annoying at first. Now that everyone mostly knows how to do it and are able to summon Valkyries and Heavy “mechs?” it’s not so bad and find it fun for what it is when I’m doing it with competent randoms. Hopefully there is a variation on it for the new planets. I still find myself needing to LFG for the Legendary Lost Sectors though 🤷‍♂️ which is fine based on the recommended power level. Bungie certainly needs to do something about the bounty grind though, if I felt the PE was worth grinding I’d do it more but you get so little seasonal currency I just do my weekly bounty and then focus on the repeatable seraph bunker bounties.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I played a lot of Lego DC Super-Villains. Livewire’s powers give me the creeps and I think she’s voiced by the same person who voiced Numbuh 5 in Codename: Kids Next Door.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I played a lot of Lego DC Super-Villains. Livewire’s powers give me the creeps and I think she’s voiced by the same person who voiced Numbuh 5 in Codename: Kids Next Door.

I forgot to mention that my custom character is based on
    Tippy Doorman (AKA the Master Criminal), I based it off of his “Master Criminal” outfit but I couldn’t make it an exact match bvm13dwl6vgo.jpeg
    a74hdw8ce2w4.jpeg
    I also accidentally used dark blue instead of black for is outfit, but I decided to keep it because in the old Marvel comics they had to use bark blue instead of black anyways.
    I wanted to call him Tippy the Terrible, but that didn’t fit, so I called him Terrible Tippy.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Yesterday I completed all the levels non-DLC in Lego DC Super-Villains.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Yesterday I completed all the levels non-DLC in Lego DC Super-Villains.

Non-DLC is supposed to come before levels.

I just completed Stuck in Paradise (and struggled to get the achievement for not hitting any of the switches), and all the Gilly’s Island sliding block puzzles in Super Lucky’s Tale.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Some time ago, I played some Starlink on the Switch, with all the DLC because it was on sale, I played as Startail.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Yesterday, I got a lot of power moons from the Luncheon Kingdom in Super Mario Odyssey. I struggled at Koopa Freerunning, but the second time I found the shortcut to the finish line (near the potoboos, or whatever they’re called). I also struggled with the second gold turnip because I got lost, getting to the roof of the building near the Koopa, and ground pounding a glowing spot on a purple crystal. I also used the Wedding Peach Amiibo to unlock the dress, and unlocked the Metal Mario costume. Creepily enough, it the Metal Mario costume doesn’t have any eyes.r5lmsffowizc.jpeg
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • There was an extraneous it in my last post.
    Over the past few days I played Super Mario Odyssey. I got a lot of power moons in Bowser’s Kingdom, the koopa freerunning was easy once I figured out the route, but I struggled getting the bird and the moon that requires jumping from flag to flag. I now have all the moon rocks in the game.
    I then went to the Mushroom Kingdom to see if there was a moon rock there, but there wasn’t. I decided to attempt getting a 15 balloon streak in Balloon World and failed so badly that I ended up with 9999 coins and decided to give up, buy the skeleton costume, and join the Darker Side. (their cookies were terrible, by the way.)

I then beat the Darker Side, but it took a lot of uses of the Peach Amiibo and I had to watch a video that showed a massive skip during the gliding section, and even then it took me six attempts to do it right (I made it during the second attempt... but I jumped out to early and burned to death.)

Finally, I headed off to the Moon to beat Bowser again (again), but first I tried Balloon World and I eventually got a 14 balloon streak and blew it. I’m not sure if I quit after that or tried a few more times, but I left unsuccessful and I took my frustrations out on the King Koopa (well, not really but I did defeat Bowser).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I used to when I should’ve used too in my prior post.

I really postponed this post, but I had two Minecraft play sessions, the first of which was unproductive and in the second one I got an achievement and found a weird village/abandoned village hybrid, and a Super Mario Odyssey play session where I got a 15 win streak in find it, and did a lot of stuff in general playing Luigi’s Balloon World.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    7494 posts Member
    I’ve played a few games today.
    • Star Fox Zero: I played a few levels and defeated the final boss, but I did rage quit once because I got a game over.
    • Hyrule Warriors: I finished all the Ganondorf levels and played the level after, it was the first time I was unable to find a Gold Skulltuala before it retreated. Thankfully, I had to play the level again anyways.
    • Luigi’s Mansion (3DS): I got the circle pad pro today (well, the Japanese version, but I don’t exactly remember what it’s called), so I finally played the game and beat the regular mansion in one sitting. I tried to beat it in under 3 hours and without having my health drop below 80, and I think I succeeded (though, I can’t tell because achievements in this game are tiered and I can’t view higher tiers until I complete the tier below it, and these achievements are in the last tier). I also tried going for the worst rank (since in this game, even if you get a better rank and the accompanying mansion portrait, it won’t show the mansion portraits below it in the gallery), but I had too much money and got the second worst rank. I had to quit out a few times, especially against Bogmire, King Boo and (surprise, surprise), Sue Pea, but for the latter I learned that you can vacuum up the dolls so they’ll no longer bother you.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • IIPrest0nII
    5335 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Yesterday finished Doom Eternal (I know it's eternal). Currently, I play Borderlands 3 and GTA 4.

What I can say about Doom. Great shooter, always keeps you in good shape, the game makes your armpits sweat :p
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • Yesterday finished Doom Eternal (I know it's eternal). Currently, I play Borderlands 3 and GTA 4.

What I can say about Doom. Great shooter, always keeps you in good shape, the game makes your armpits sweat :p

Why GTA 4? I know some people have preference of it over 5, but... 5 is just better, lol.
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • Unwarycoin
    7494 posts Member
    I played some Overcooked 2 but I didn’t do much, I just logged in to start a kitchen fire, put it out, and earn an achievement for doing so.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • IIPrest0nII
    5335 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    polarition wrote: »
    Yesterday finished Doom Eternal (I know it's eternal). Currently, I play Borderlands 3 and GTA 4.

Why GTA 4? I know some people have preference of it over 5, but... 5 is just better, lol.

I played GTA V over 200h on PC (also played on PS3 a long time ago) and I know it's good game too. I decided to re-play GTA 4 just for nostalgia considering they removed Game for Windows Live service from GTA 4 so now you can unlock achievements in Steam. Plus they upgraded my GTA 4 to Complete Edition and that's another reason to play the game again with DLCs.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • Unwarycoin
    7494 posts Member
    I just beat Area 1 of the Hidden Mansion in Luigi’s Mansion for the 3DS. I’m trying for the S-Rank Mansion since it’s only obtainable in the Hidden Mansion (even though I’ve read that the money requirement of 130,000,000{?} is possible in the regular mansion). Another Hidden Mansion exclusive feature is platinum portraits for the Portrait Ghosts (obtainable by getting 140 of a regular Portrait Ghost’s 150 health in one strike, and beating a Boss Ghost while still having 95 health left yourself {or without getting hit, I’ve read conflicting information about it, but I think it’s 95}), and to that end I got a platinum on Neville my first try and I would’ve got a platinum on Lynda too, but she broke free at 11 health. Another thing I’d like to add Is that in the Hidden Mansion in this game, the blue speedy spirits are in new locations and I actually found one of them! He escaped at first, but I decided to quit and try again because I shall not be denied my S-Rank!
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • polarition
    2403 posts Member
    polarition wrote: »

I played GTA V over 200h on PC (also played on PS3 a long time ago) and I know it's good game too. I decided to re-play GTA 4 just for nostalgia considering they removed Game for Windows Live service from GTA 4 so now you can unlock achievements in Steam. Plus they upgraded my GTA 4 to Complete Edition and that's another reason to play the game again with DLCs.

Ah. Makes sense. The few times I tried going back and playing GTA 4 I just couldn't get over the gunshot animations. No one really seemed like they cared when you shot. It's a stupid reason to stop playing, but it just always felt like it wasn't working. I don't know if you've ever played Saints Row, but it felt a lot like some of the gun mechanics there.
    Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake? Anyone can make an error. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.

72aob7b857pp.png
  • Unwarycoin
    7494 posts Member
    I just beat Area 2 of the Hidden Mansion and got a Platinum on Melody and the Flying Whirlindas, I would’ve got a Platinum on Shivers too, but they had added the annoying flying green ghosts to that room. For Melody’s fight, I somehow found a speedy spirit so after I got her down to 10 HP, I let go, grabbed the speedy spirit, and then finished her off, but not before getting hit a few times and almost dying. I actually ran all the way back to the main room to save with Toad, but while typing this I realized there was a far closer one in the bathroom. I also got three game overs. After defeating Bogmire, I went back to training to capture all the ghosts there and checked my achievements.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • bfloo
    17090 posts Member
    I went back to an old Fifa last night, 2016 I think.

Go Arsenal!!!
    I was looking for a team and they had a canon B)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Unwarycoin
    7494 posts Member
    I just beat area 3 of the Hidden Mansion and got a platinum on Madame Clairvoya and the twins. Boolossus was also the first Hidden Mansion boss where I got a better rank than bronze... I got a silver. The Hidden Mansion safari room is ridiculous. I’m actually going to finish area 4 (so far, I just got the first gold diamond of two) after this post, but I figured I’d have them separate so that my retelling can be more accurate. My current total is 52,940,000 out of the necessary 130,000,000 for an S-rank, and if I get the other gold gem I’ll add 20,000,000 to that total. So, rounded down, I need 60,000,000 more Gs worth of cash.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    7494 posts Member
    I just beat area 4 a few minutes ago and I got platinum on Uncle Grimely and the Clockwork Soldiers... but the final boss and a few other spots gave me a lot of trouble, and after all that I got a rank of... A, meaning I have to go through that ordeal again (but I’m going to wait until I get an NFC adapter, so that I can use Amiibo to trivialize some things).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    7494 posts Member
    I just played Overcooked!, UNO (both of which were frustrating), and Lego the Incredibles on the Xbox One in an attempt to get an achievement.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    7494 posts Member
    Yesterday I played Scene-It? Lights! Camera! Action! with my family and today I refought all the Portrait Ghosts in Luigi’s Mansion.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    7494 posts Member
    I just started another run of Luigi’s Mansion’s regular mansion, and I’m once again going for an H-rank mansion. I also forgot to mention that during my last play session, when I did the portrait fight rematches in the gallery, I got platinum on Mr. Shivers.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    7494 posts Member
    I just finished Luigi’s Mansion for the 3DS again, and I successfully got the H-rank Mansion! I accidentally grabbed a big pearl, but thankfully it didn’t stop me.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Been playing some Red Dead 2 again
    vvu686bxv3ec.jpeg
  • Unwarycoin
    7494 posts Member
    I just played some more Minecraft and I made a proper trail to the village, and I also took most of my dogs with me (I accidentally forgot one, but when I relocated all of them to inside my house I was able find him). I, also went through my first thunderstorm in Minecraft... but I was underground, so I could only here the noise and I was creeped out. When I resurfaced the thunder was gone, but it still rained a bit so I took a nap in a bed to skip through it.

Also, the abandoned village/regular village was just a regular village with a Villager population of 2 (I deduced this from the lack of cobwebs).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget