criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

What are the games you're playing now?

Replies

• Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    I played the next level in Hyrule Warriors.
    • First, I went through hordes of ghosts as Link.
    • I run about not knowing what to do
    • Then I fought an imposter.
    • The spirits were free from the imposter’s spell... right when I fought 100 were nice and grouped together for my special.
    • I fight the evil forces in the Temple of the Sacred Sword.
    • I claim the Master Sword.
    • Finally, I defeat Wizzro.
    • Then I replayed the level as Lana, and finally as Zelda.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • UNSANE_fan75
    1504 posts Member
    edited May 28
    Black Knight: Sword of Rage Limited Edition pinball machine. Stern made a new black knight pinball that pays homage to the old one made by Williams back in the 80s and it's pretty cool. Only the LE has the upper playfield with a third flipper, it's dark and scary and of course really fun. The large Knight himself in the game sports a steel mace that spins, which is really cool, check it out (tried to find a GIF of it spinning, but nope):
    35-le-black-knight-sword-of-rage.jpg
    The one I played cost $1.00, and when I put in each quarter, the game's voice was yelling at me for, "More Money!!" haha

Got to play the new Black Knight LE this weekend at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown and they had it hooked up to subwoofers and external stereo speakers, it was the LOUDEST pinball I've ever played. It was amazing! Of very worthy mention is this PONG coffee table that uses magnets for a mechanical experience. Warning, this thing is $4,000!
    PONG_HOME.png
    Post edited by UNSANE_fan75 on
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • LunarCoil wrote: »
    When Spider-man came out on the PS4, it was the only game I played for about a month. It was nice coming back to Battlefront 2, but looking forward to the DLC coming out this month for Spider-man.

On the side I've been playing Final Fantasy 7 and Transformers Devastation, but 90% of the time Battlefront 2 has been my main game since its launch.

Devastation was a fun time. Wish they’d make a sequel. Give me Rodimus or give me death I guess lol.

Currently playing BF2, Sea of Thieves, both Kotor games, Jedi Academy multiplayer against bots when I am bored. And uh.... FF14 online with a friend when we both have time.

• AzorAhai
    1317 posts Member
    LunarCoil wrote: »
    When Spider-man came out on the PS4, it was the only game I played for about a month. It was nice coming back to Battlefront 2, but looking forward to the DLC coming out this month for Spider-man.

On the side I've been playing Final Fantasy 7 and Transformers Devastation, but 90% of the time Battlefront 2 has been my main game since its launch.

Devastation was a fun time. Wish they’d make a sequel. Give me Rodimus or give me death I guess lol.

Currently playing BF2, Sea of Thieves, both Kotor games, Jedi Academy multiplayer against bots when I am bored. And uh.... FF14 online with a friend when we both have time.

I'm currently playing Sea of Thieves as well, and really enjoying it!
  • AzorAhai wrote: »

The only thing about it I don’t enjoy is the more cancerous players who feel the need to poop on everyone’s joy parade instead of just playing arena.
  • AzorAhai
    1317 posts Member
    AzorAhai wrote: »

The only thing about it I don’t enjoy is the more cancerous players who feel the need to poop on everyone’s joy parade instead of just playing arena.

I had a couple instances of that early on, but not so much since the first few hours.

My buddy and I started taking fire from a larger ship piloted by at least 2 players in one fight. We were in the sloop, and fled, but they kept firing. And did some damage, but while watching them through the scope of the sniper rifle up in the crow's nest, I watched them violently crash into an island. It was awesome!

We escaped.

Since then, we got caught in the middle of another sloop battle, one boat fled from the other, and the other started firing on us. I returned fire as my buddy got us out of there.

My 8 year old daughter enjoys fishing (which you can do without bait if you want), so I set her up on an island yesterday, and flew a white flag, in the hopes no one would come along and grief her. I prepared her for the possibility though. And she's watched me play, so she understands. I don't know if the white flag would mean something to anyone, but I wouldn't attack someone flying one. Heck, I won't attack anyone who doesn't attack me.
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    Yesterday I played Super Smash Bros. For the Wii U, to use my Archer Link Amiibo.
    Today I played Disneyland Adventures, and I gussied up in traditional Star Command garb for my meeting with Buzz Lightyear. Then,Stitch wanted me to get him some hamburgers (they don’t have those in space) because he was hungry, so I switched objectives so I could help him out. Finally I played Space Mountain, and it took me three attempts to complete the first section, because on the first round I got 2/5 Hidden Mickeys, and saw two more, the second attempt I grabbed one of them, and the last attempt I found the mystery fifth by waving to a UFO (I always forget to wave) before grabbing the last one. I then took 3 attempts to complete the second section, because the first two times I was barely off from getting five stars (it’s like being a millimeter off from a bullseye in a game of darts).
    Also, I completed two balloon popping mini games and found a secret in the park itself.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    I played two games over the past few days.
    First, I beat the ultimate Korok test on top of the Great Deku Tree and completed the Trial of the Sword in Breath of the Wild! I replayed the first segment, died a few times, and found some neat weapons. Here’s a tip, save your nine ancient arrows for the silver enemies, lynels, and any guardian that isn’t decayed or a stalker and you should have one to spare (don’t waste it on a frost Talus). And now, I have the true splendor of the Master Sword! “And that, Galvatron... that is how one dominates.”
    Then I played some more Disneyland Adventures.
    • I completed some tasks and got some items.
    • I played Jungle Cruise, and it was a bit of a challenge, and during my last few playthroughs of the final segment my audio was distorted, and when I quit to the parked was stuck on a loading screen (no joke, I fell asleep for a few hours trying to wait for it, and wouldn’t you know it when I woke up it was still loading. Thankfully, quitting to the Xbox home screen didn’t ruin my data).
    • Then I played either the Haunted Mansion (which was creepy) or Pirates of the Caribbean (where the sword fighting phase was annoying, and in Part 4 the game doesn’t tell you that you get a secret for not getting hit by bombs thrown by the pirates, but thankfully you can still tank hits from Blackbeard.)
    • I then met Be’re Bear and Be’re Fox, and the latter wanted me to hunt for Be’re Rabbit, which at first I wasn’t sure about, but after playing Splash Mountain I consider it revenge.
    • On the way I beat the Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, and the presents come at you at rapid fire speeds.
    • Remember what I said about Splash Mountain, well you help Be’re Rabbit put a beehive in a box and give it to Be’re Fox and Be’re Bear, and then you help him escape in the most annoying log ride ever. In the briar section (which reminds me of the bramble level in Donkey Kong Country 2... which is quite infamous and makes me wonder if being horrible comes with the territory) and the log ride section, where on both of them there’s a left and right section, and the game tells you “Don’t fail” for a secret. The bramble section is forgiving, but not the log section. The only thing that won’t kill your run there is being pelted with rocks, and even then it’s inconsistent, the left path was horrible, and the right path most of my fails came from being impaled by a rock, I only won by getting hit by the same rock and it somehow not counting against me. The next section was more fun, but the alligator section was horrible.
    • I then helped the cast of Winnie the Pooh, and I gave Eeyor his tail back, and before that a hug.
    • Now I’m on my quest to help Woody deliver a letter to Jessie, but I got sidetracked by a store and some secrets. I’ll complete the quest next time, though.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    I forgot to mention that I don’t like Be’re Rabbit, and helping him subjugated me to Splash Mountain, and I don’t feel like forgiving anyone for that.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    I kept forgetting to mention that I completed the Korok Trials in BOTW
    • First, I had to navigate a Treacherous terrain, filled with tar pits and enemies, armed only with forest dweller gear (my failures came from sinking and getting lost)
    • Then I had to Metal Gear my way through a field, trying to follow a Korok that mostly blends into the grass. To that end I equipped my Sheikah gear, the stealthiest suit I got (Solid Snake, I am not).
    • Finally, I had to follow trees with ore in their mouths to a tree that ate a treasure chest, I made my way there through trial and error, and when I got the chest I forgot to bring it with me at first.
    after beating the trials, I followed a guide to the Korok Mask and made my way to the dark forest. After that, I decided to head my way to Hyrule Castle, but first I found a weird island near the Lost Woods, and there were only a bunch of Chus that ambushed me. I decided that I needed to make some last minute preparations (requiring some monster extract, which I didn’t have), I killed a Hinox, made my way toward a stable, and along the way saved the girl that rewards you with monster extract. I then mixed four iron shrooms with the extract, and got the right combination, then I made a hearty meal for my trek.
    After my preparations, I made my way to Hyrule Castle
    using the Master Cycle Zero
    and saved before attempting to enter the castle, when I resume I will take on Calamity Ganon and unlock the first ending, we’re in the endgame now.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    -Now playing Stardew Valley-

I'm hooked like a fish caught on a lure... :s
  • AzorAhai wrote: »

I had a couple instances of that early on, but not so much since the first few hours.

My buddy and I started taking fire from a larger ship piloted by at least 2 players in one fight. We were in the sloop, and fled, but they kept firing. And did some damage, but while watching them through the scope of the sniper rifle up in the crow's nest, I watched them violently crash into an island. It was awesome!

We escaped.

Since then, we got caught in the middle of another sloop battle, one boat fled from the other, and the other started firing on us. I returned fire as my buddy got us out of there.

My 8 year old daughter enjoys fishing (which you can do without bait if you want), so I set her up on an island yesterday, and flew a white flag, in the hopes no one would come along and grief her. I prepared her for the possibility though. And she's watched me play, so she understands. I don't know if the white flag would mean something to anyone, but I wouldn't attack someone flying one. Heck, I won't attack anyone who doesn't attack me.

Yea. Friends and I played yesterday, flying the alliance flag. We used the brigantine. (3 man ship.) got griefed by another brig, also flying an alliance flag. For some reason the alliance didn’t form too. It was annoying, cause we were halfway through a skull fort, we sailed back and sank them after respawning (they sank our ship while we were fighting the skellies.) we bailed on the fort hoping to avoid another encounter with them, and just going back and forth in that cycle. They never came back we figured out when we turned in for the night, due to the skull cloud still being above the fort.

My friend was rather disappointed we didn’t finish the fort.

The game really needs a mode where you can have a private server or something. Arena was a step in the right direction, most players I’ve talked to don’t grief, and they hate it when someone else chooses to attack them unprovoked for no reason. But since the servers are public, there is really no way to avoid the griefing players, and it’s frustrating.
  • AzorAhai
    1317 posts Member
    edited June 3

We escaped.

Yea. Friends and I played yesterday, flying the alliance flag. We used the brigantine. (3 man ship.) got griefed by another brig, also flying an alliance flag. For some reason the alliance didn’t form too. It was annoying, cause we were halfway through a skull fort, we sailed back and sank them after respawning (they sank our ship while we were fighting the skellies.) we bailed on the fort hoping to avoid another encounter with them, and just going back and forth in that cycle. They never came back we figured out when we turned in for the night, due to the skull cloud still being above the fort.

My friend was rather disappointed we didn’t finish the fort.

The game really needs a mode where you can have a private server or something. Arena was a step in the right direction, most players I’ve talked to don’t grief, and they hate it when someone else chooses to attack them unprovoked for no reason. But since the servers are public, there is really no way to avoid the griefing players, and it’s frustrating.

We ran into another ship the other day, and I shouted "WE'RE FRIENDLY!" at an outpost. And they shouted "LET'S FORM AN ALLIANCE!

So we did.

I was in the middle of a treasure hunt when my buddy had to quit, so I continued. At one point, some lone player crashes into the sandbar next to my sloop. I shout TRUCE!. He backs up, gets on his cannon and starts firing.

I jumped off my ship, ran to his, while he's still on the cannon I cut him up, set his ship to sail out to sea and jumped off. He respawned on his ship, and came back, firing. I went after him again, tried to board his ship, but he wasn't there. I get back to my ship, there he is. We fight. He runs. Back on his ship, sails up, starts to leave, but at this point, my blood is up, so I shout "ROLLING ON MY DECK LAUGHING!"

He turns around, parks right in front of me and I suppose jumps out of his sloop to come get me. I laid into his ship with my cannons. I mean direct hits, about 12 shots. Then I take damage. He's attacking me on my ship. I jump out and run into the island waiting for my renewal to kick in, but not actually, I was carrying a lot of cooked meat (as soon as the fight began, I grabbed as much cooked meat as I could hold).

I climb back on my ship, notice the skull I was carrying is missing, then I lay into him again with my cannons. Probably hit him another 20 times, no exaggeration. Finally he sinks, and my skull is floating in the water where his ship used to be.

This whole thing could have been avoided, as I did shout TRUCE to start the whole thing.

My buddy got back on later, and while we were below deck, anchored at an outpost, another lone would-be pirate shows up, fires on us, boards, kills my buddy. I go up, cut him a few times, take damage, jump into the water (eat a chicken leg as I swim under the boat). I board the other side and slash him to death. Then I get on the cannons and point blank put about 25-30 shots into his ship until it sank.

Lol.

I have no interest in fighting others, but if you start it, I'm going to do my best to finish it.

Great game!

If you ever see me out there, I will fly the alliance with you, just let me know that's your intention!

Azor Ahai.

The way it worked for us, was the other guys put up the alliance pennant, then we did too. Then we got notification that the Resolute Scallywag Alliance is Formed. Now we were both flying a blue flag of the same color and we pulled down the original Alliance pennant.

They earned about 1400 gold from that Alliance, and we earned about 1000. But I never saw them again once we all set sail.
  • AzorAhai
    1317 posts Member

I personally don't have a problem with other ships in general. I think it adds an element of suspense to the game. I imagine playing alone it would be a bigger issue, but any time we've been defeated, it's because we felt like we weren't vigilant enough.

When we see a player controlled ship, we endeavor to keep an eye on it until we determine that it's not a threat (sailing the other way, maybe). But we keep tabs on the direction it went.

We've lost treasure to pirates before, and I've been killed a few times, but I look at it as increasing my overall experience. Every time something bad happens, we're learning from it.

Maybe try not to think that it's a flawed person that's attempting to grief you, but an advanced AI with no moral fiber. You can outrun and outmaneuver anyone long enough to make it not in their interest to keep chasing you (we've done that...45 minutes to start a session one day last week...unexpected, but a little thrilling).

Our session the other night ended with my buddy exploring an island at night while I fished. It was late, and I was tired. I had noticed a ship in the distance earlier, but through laziness (2am) I didn't stay on top of keeping tabs on them. We've got about 4 treasure chests in our hold. I notice their ship sail by the harbor we're anchored in and think Whew! They were kind of close and could have opened fire on me. So I went back to fishing. Next thing I know, I get shot, and killed.

They sent a swimmer over. We scuttled the ship and called it a night.

I don't fault those guys for doing what they did. I blame myself for not paying enough attention to the threat they represented.
  • Sea of Thieves is a phenomenal coop experience. I’m enjoying it way more than I thought I would.
  • rollind24
    5567 posts Member
    edited June 3
    Sea of Thieves is a phenomenal coop experience. I’m enjoying it way more than I thought I would.

I downloaded it when it first came out. Couldn’t figure anything out but I was playing with randoms. Is it better with a group or even possible to play with randoms?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Darth_Vapor3
    3660 posts Member
    edited June 3
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Sea of Thieves is a phenomenal coop experience. I’m enjoying it way more than I thought I would.

I downloaded it when it first came out. Couldn’t figure anything out but I was playing with randoms. Is it better with a group or even possible to play with randoms?
    I play online with one friend, or solo. We play SWBF2(often with a high quality third) and now Apex. I wanted to expand our gaming experience to a coop character builder, preferably in a fantasy setting. My buddy’s a big pirate genre enthusiast. I was somewhat interested in the setting of ships on the seas. We gave this a shot like two weeks ago, and we can’t hardly bring ourselves to play anything else. I now reserve BF2 for solo play.

SoT is designed for a coop experience. You can solo, but it is exceedingly more difficult with one, than just two players. You can have up to four in given crew. Just the one extra deck hand is all it takes to make for a great experience. You really need mics to play this game to its potential.

It isn’t about twitch reflexes, something I was looking to get away from, but it is an open world where PvP is a peripheral threat. But it’s not an ability strength progression system. The progression is cosmetics and achievements, but the way it plays those words don’t do it justice.

You need to be in a party with friends/folks you are comfortable with. If you have that, and find this genre and/or game principle interesting, this game is in a league all by itself. I didn’t anticipate this and have never played a game like it. Me and my pal are very like minded and work well together in online games.

It has voyages(quest) and an in-depth campaign, all of which take place on the open world environment. It’s all centered around the use, maintenance, and survival of a ship by its crew to achieve their goals. It’s like a Star Trek setting, or even more like the crews of Firefly or the Millennium Falcon, but on the high seas, where the accumulation of wealth and fame is the progression. You can play like you want, as bold treasure hunters or thieving pirate cutthroats.

I highly recommend this game to any group of friends who play together and are looking for a fantastic coop experience that is more than just PvE. I very much suspect that other games will be replicating this one in some fashion going forward. Both in this setting and in others.
    Post edited by Darth_Vapor3 on
  • rollind24 wrote: »

It’s doable with rando’s provided you have a mic and they also have them. If you can’t communicate it makes the whole thing very hard.
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    I played Disneyland Adventures, but I was tired so I talked to the Prospector, played Big Thunder Mountain, and talked to Calamity Jessie, who wants me to russel up some coyote prints.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • rollind24
    5567 posts Member

I play online with one friend, or solo. We play SWBF2(often with a high quality third) and now Apex. I wanted to expand our gaming experience to a coop character builder, preferably in a fantasy setting. My buddy’s a big pirate genre enthusiast. I was somewhat interested in the setting of ships on the seas. We gave this a shot like two weeks ago, and we can’t hardly bring ourselves to play anything else. I now reserve BF2 for solo play.

SoT is designed for a coop experience. You can solo, but it is exceedingly more difficult with one, than just two players. You can have up to four in given crew. Just the one extra deck hand is all it takes to make for a great experience. You really need mics to play this game to its potential.

It isn’t about twitch reflexes, something I was looking to get away from, but it is an open world where PvP is a peripheral threat. But it’s not an ability strength progression system. The progression is cosmetics and achievements, but the way it plays those words don’t do it justice.

You need to be in a party with friends/folks you are comfortable with. If you have that, and find this genre and/or game principle interesting, this game is in a league all by itself. I didn’t anticipate this and have never played a game like it. Me and my pal are very like minded and work well together in online games.

It has voyages(quest) and an in-depth campaign, all of which take place on the open world environment. It’s all centered around the use, maintenance, and survival of a ship by its crew to achieve their goals. It’s like a Star Trek setting, or even more like the crews of Firefly or the Millennium Falcon, but on the high seas, where the accumulation of wealth and fame is the progression. You can play like you want, as bold treasure hunters or thieving pirate cutthroats.

I highly recommend this game to any group of friends who play together and are looking for a fantastic coop experience that is more than just PvE. I very much suspect that other games will be replicating this one in some fashion going forward. Both in this setting and in others.

It’s doable with rando’s provided you have a mic and they also have them. If you can’t communicate it makes the whole thing very hard.

It looks like a fun game and it seems like it’s only gained traction since it’s launch which had me curious about it again. This is one of those times it sucks being a lone wolf. I’ll give it another try since it’s part of games pass.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »

It looks like a fun game and it seems like it’s only gained traction since it’s launch which had me curious about it again. This is one of those times it sucks being a lone wolf. I’ll give it another try since it’s part of games pass.

Yeah, I didn’t know it but there was a major update in April. Turned the game around completely from what I understand.
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    Me and two of my cousins played Mario Kart 8, and we tried the 100cc Mushroom Cup, and we kept choking on the third race (except for the last time, where it was round 2), but one of them had to leave so I flew solo. I actually won! On the third race I was hit by lightning right before the flag, but I kept repeating “I am one with the Force, the Force is with me!”, and crossed the finish line, so next race I kept repeating the mantra (with some variations and pauses) and even though I was hit by a blue shell, and drove into a stone spinning wheel, I made it in first. I wonder if it’s only going to get worse from here?
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Me and two of my cousins played Mario Kart 8, and we tried the 100cc Mushroom Cup, and we kept choking on the third race (except for the last time, where it was round 2), but one of them had to leave so I flew solo. I actually won! On the third race I was hit by lightning right before the flag, but I kept repeating “I am one with the Force, the Force is with me!”, and crossed the finish line, so next race I kept repeating the mantra (with some variations and pauses) and even though I was hit by a blue shell, and drove into a stone spinning wheel, I made it in first. I wonder if it’s only going to get worse from here?

MK8 is the bomb. Love that game. The map shaped like Yoshi's head is really cool, love the shortcut jump on that one.
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • rollind24
    5567 posts Member
    I’ll keep banging the drum but Destiny 2 will be going F2P in the fall. Not with all expansions but it will include the first two DLCs. In case anyone is interested
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • AzorAhai
    1317 posts Member
    I’ll keep banging the drum but Destiny 2 will be going F2P in the fall. Not with all expansions but it will include the first two DLCs. In case anyone is interested

I saw the news yesterday. I've wanted to play it, but have held off since a couple other games seem to take up most of my gaming time, which means sale prices needed to be great for me to get it.

Free is one heck of a price!
  • rollind24
    5567 posts Member

I saw the news yesterday. I've wanted to play it, but have held off since a couple other games seem to take up most of my gaming time, which means sale prices needed to be great for me to get it.

Yea base game and first two DLCs free. Then they are bundling the Forsaken expansion and annual pass for cheap. If you jump in when it goes F2P you will probably be overwhelmed with stuff to do. P2P might be a slog at first but there’s plenty of PvE to do while you get better, I’m in a clan or I’d also be willing to do some carries through missions/strikes and stuff
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member

Yea base game and first two DLCs free. Then they are bundling the Forsaken expansion and annual pass for cheap. If you jump in when it goes F2P you will probably be overwhelmed with stuff to do. P2P might be a slog at first but there’s plenty of PvE to do while you get better, I’m in a clan or I’d also be willing to do some carries through missions/strikes and stuff

Is there any Pre-Order, Limited Time and/or console exclusive content in the game?

Yesterday I played SSBU after setting up Nintendo Online (it was an odd process) and redeemed by Piranha Plant code and then backed up everything. I knocked Dark Pit off a ledge as Falco and he just recovered away from the platform. That was a good way to win, but next I tried to knock link and Toon Link off the bridge of Eden and accidentally died. I also got a few wins just by hitting an enemy as soon as they recovered on the stages where the platform extends past the death boundary.
    I actually played three Classic mode rounds, a spirit battle, and cleared what reminds me of the Lost Woods in World of Light.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • rollind24
    5567 posts Member
    Unwarycoin wrote: »

Is there any Pre-Order, Limited Time and/or console exclusive content in the game?

Yesterday I played SSBU after setting up Nintendo Online (it was an odd process) and redeemed by Piranha Plant code and then backed up everything. I knocked Dark Pit off a ledge as Falco and he just recovered away from the platform. That was a good way to win, but next I tried to knock link and Toon Link off the bridge of Eden and accidentally died. I also got a few wins just by hitting an enemy as soon as they recovered on the stages where the platform extends past the death boundary.
    I actually played three Classic mode rounds, a spirit battle, and cleared what reminds me of the Lost Woods in World of Light.

As far as I’m aware there is nothing you can get only through preorder for the new expansion coming out. They do have events where it’s the only time you’ll be able to get stuff but it’s cosmetic. This current season that just started is giving people Year 1 items every time they level up on the soft cap. It used to have PlayStation exclusives but that is going away with cross-save coming. Even then the PlayStation exclusive stuff eventually made its way to Xbox.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member

As far as I’m aware there is nothing you can get only through preorder for the new expansion coming out. They do have events where it’s the only time you’ll be able to get stuff but it’s cosmetic. This current season that just started is giving people Year 1 items every time they level up on the soft cap. It used to have PlayStation exclusives but that is going away with cross-save coming. Even then the PlayStation exclusive stuff eventually made its way to Xbox.

Will the cosmetics return too?
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • rollind24
    5567 posts Member

Will the cosmetics return too?

I really don’t know. It’s always possible. The events are usually holiday themed. Honestly there’s so much stuff to collect I play under the assumption I’m never going to get everything.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    Over the past three days (not including today) I played Minecraft for the Xbox One.
    • Day 1: I find a cave, and find an underwater area that I wanted to rebuild into a base, but the game kept crashing. It turns out there was a server issue or something.
    • Day 2: it looked like it didn’t save yesterday’s progress, which is what I feared, but it turns out it was fine. I build my underwater base, but I had to fill up the entire area with blocks and clear it out because it was flooded. Also, I was pushed through a block by running water and was almost trapped. After I completed the base it was asymmetrical, I was thinking that I wouldn’t be bothered by it, but I was.
    • Day 3: I find and explore the cave I mentioned on day one.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I've been playing Dragon Age Inquisition for the past week, with EA access. It's amazing.
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    I had two play sessions of Twilight Princess HD.
    • I find the last area of Twilight.
    • I found Ilia.
    • I follow her scent again, while trying to find the spirit Lanaryu... I ended up where I found her scent and got lost (“Captain Lost! Captain Lost!”).
    • I collect the last Tears of Light.
    • On the way I got lost again.
    • I go through that annoying bird cave.
    • Midna cares about other people!
    • I promised the late Zora queen that I’d find her son.
    • I fought a giant ugly bug monster.
    • I get a freaky cutscene from Lanaryu
    • I played the Flight of Fowl mini-game a few times throughout my second playthrough (I hate that mini-game).
    • I escort the barkeep and Ilia to Kakariko Village, and meet that annoying pig guy again, but Midna advised me to shoot him in the face with arrows.
    • The barkeep said I had “the eyes of a beast”, and I wondered if she knows that I’m the wolf (probably not, since she kicks me out of her bar later).
    • Chasing after the hog back mooks was annoying.
    • I clear out the Lakebed Temple, and beat a giant, ugly monster.
    • I meet Zant, and was promptly cursed, and Midna was exposed to the Light world, which almost killed her.
    • Princess Zelda sacrificed herself to save Midna’s life.
    • I run through the sacred woods to claim the Master Sword, fighting The Skull Kid in the process.
    • I tie up a few loose ends, including getting the last treasure chest in the Goron Mines.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    A bit ago, I tied up some loose ends in the first level of Unravel. I needed to consult a guide on secret 4 and I died due to being reckless on my way to retrieve it.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I played Disneyland Adventures, did some more quests for Woody, Jessie, and the prospector, got the sand from Cinderella (which didn’t also give me a pin badge, has anyone else got the wand {that isn’t named Ludo, maybe} and if so did you get a badge?), found a lot of things (once you have most the items, you really have a lot to do), and had a rematch with Captain Hook, as per Peter Pan’s request (it’s really easy when not focused on an achievement, and I did a no hit run).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    I played SSBU and played as Young Link, Ganondorf, and someone else in Classic mode. Ganondorf is extremely strong, but his jump is practically non existent. Before that I made my first custom stage, and afterward I played some more adventure mode.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • EA_Joz
    79 posts EA Moderator
    I too have a kid, well baby actually. So time is limited. So I've been trying to beat Assassin's Creed Odyssey but it's too grindy. I love the story but there is just too much to do. As a completionist, I can't let a single side quest just slide by. I'm probably going to take a break and start playing the Fable series since I've heard it's good and there are rumors of the 4th one coming out. I'm also planning on beating Witcher 3 :# :D
  • rollind24
    5567 posts Member
    edited June 14
    https://gamerant.com/destiny-2-new-light-free-content/

Detailing what is included in the F2P version. Surprised it’s also including some current Annual Pass and Forsaken content.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I played a few games since last time.
    First, I played BOTW, and I summoned Wolf Link, found a shrine, explored Hyrule Castle, got a bit lost, entered the library and found cookbook #1, and finally made my way to Calamity Ganon. One thing to note is that he’s even more horrifying in person, after knocking him down to about less than a quarter of his health he lights himself on fire(!) and the only thing I could use against him was Urbosa’s Fury to knock him down, stun him, and leave him open to attack (maybe shock arrows also work, but I didn’t even think to try). After defeating him, I had to best Dark Beast Ganon! It was actually more challenging than the internet lead me to believe, partly because I had a horse with only two dashes and I barely had any control, at the last hit you had to wait for him to breath fire so you could shoot him in the newly revealed mass of eyes, but at some point I was shot out of the sky, hit the ground, and lost all my health (Mipha’s Grace came through once again). But I defeated him! If you go back to the game, the quest will still be marked as incomplete, even though there’s a post game and a new progress bar to tell you how many quests you completed out of how many there are in the entire game (meaning your main quest progress will be stuck at 19/20). After beating Ganon, I went on a quest for the library, to read the other book (it’s location I found from a guide, which also reveals what that recipe is, but I wanted to find it myself) on the way I rode a mine cart, entered a dungeon (like, a dungeon dungeon, not a traditional Zelda dungeon), found the Hylian Shield, and a shrine which is near the library, after a bit of exploring, I found it... in an area I already passed by. I then consulted the guide again for “The Royal Guard’s Gear” quest, thinking it was armor... good thing I didn’t go out of my way looking for it, because royal guard gear is a classification of weapon, and the guide mentioned royal guard armor doesn’t exist. I then made my way to show off the royal guard shield I had in my possession, thus completing the quest, killing a slew of Guardians along the way (but one of them got Wolf Link) and some Silver enemies (fun fact, blood moons won’t spawn in Hyrule Castle, but they will try to every night until you decide to leave the castle).
    Then I played a match of SSB for the Wii U with my two cousins and two Amiibos (fighting a level 50 is annoying).
    Finally I beat the next two worlds in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, and some of those levels are frustrating, but at least I saw Whispy Woods go Super Saiyan.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • RyanK388
    1705 posts Member
    PS4 here

Minecraft
    ESO
    Skyrim
    Fallout4
    And occasionally BF2 2017-18 forget when it was made
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    PS4 here

Minecraft
    ESO
    Skyrim
    Fallout4
    And occasionally BF2 2017-18 forget when it was made

It was 17.

I played some more BOTW, and I went to try and find “The Secret of Cedar,” but I got lost, freed the dragon in Lanaryu, and consulted a guide. I then found the hidden shrine.

I also learned something annoying, with Amiibo and DLC there are 107 unique pieces of armor... but only 100 armor slots, also remember when I said there wasn’t any royal guard armor? Well one of the DLC packs added royal guard armor... and some of the pieces were located in areas that I had already visited. Also, I looked it up, and it seems like shock arrows can’t pierce Calamity Ganon’s shield.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Iceninja
    402 posts Member
    I have been playing Forza Horizon 3 [and occasionally 2,] Minecraft, Star Wars battlefront 1, and a tiny bit of Fortnite in addition to Star Wars Battlefront 2.
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    I played more Breath of the Wild (shocking, I know) and here’s what happened.
    • I set off towards Death Mountain from Kakariko Village (I both forgot I warped there and forgot to mention it yesterday) to complete “A Brother’s Roast.”
    • I grabbed some fireproof lizards near the south mine.
    • I tried to grab a rare ore deposit, but couldn’t reach it (it’s the left tunnel from where you enter the mine entrance, opposite the path that leads further up the mountain, and there’s a lava lake between me and it. I tried paragliding... but it wouldn’t let me use it.)
    • I ended up in Goron Village, where I bought some spices for a quest.
    • I followed the directions from the Goron who wanted me to find his missing brother (because sometimes when Link is told vital information about his quest, he’ll not enter it in his Sheikah Slate).
    • At some point I claimed an ice rod, and I want to say I got it before entering Death Mountain.
    • {Hyrule: the present day} I tried to find the right spot to head off to Gorko lake, and found a hot spring.
    • There’s a little kid there, and he told me he hid a treasure between here and the Bridge of Eldin, but I thought he said beneath because it was hard to understand him, after realizing this I was running back and fourth trying to find it, until I spotted a bomb-able wall. I assumed I found it, but it was just an ore deposit.
    • I decided to just continue on my quest and made it to Gorkon Lake, where I encountered and (eventually) slain an Igneo Talus (I believe it was the one that flung me into the lava, and I decided to leave it alone because I didn’t have any fireproof armor, back when I first entered the mountain)
    • I then ran about, looking for the Gorkon Tunnel, but I got lost and forgot where West was, after someone reminded me I tried looking for it but found another Igneo Talus instead, one that I already killed before (Urbosa’s Fury can take away almost half it’s health).
    • I then decided to set off to a small lava pool near Gorko Tunnel, thinking it would lead me there.
    • It worked, and I found the lost Goron, but he was passed out, so his brother came and told me to grab a rock roast from down the hill.
    • Each time you make progress toward your objective, troublesome enemies will spawn... and at the last part a blood moon happened (I was wondering why there wasn’t one last play session, so it decided to come at the least opportune time).
    • Once I delivered the rock roast, the quest giver cooked it, and the smell alone was enough to wake his fallen brother (I felt kind of sad that he was eating a rock, but I shouldn’t because rocks are a Goron’s Favorite food).
    • And so, The Hero’s Secret was revealed...
      a shrine that contains a hill, a lot of rupees, and metal orbs that try to impale you.
    • Afterwards I warped off to Korok Village to deliver the Ice Wizzrobe’s weapon to a Korok. (the reason I warped was partly because it was late and partly because I don’t like going through the lost woods.)
    • I then bought some sugar cane and set off to make a fruitcake for the gourmand.
    • It was a long journey with a few enemies and I tried to find a memory near the bottomless swamp, but couldn’t (I don’t even know if I found it).
    • I eventually made it to the stable he was at and tried to make a fruitcake using two of the same fruit... it didn’t work and it was the only chance I had, so I reloaded a save and tried again, this time I was successful.
    • I then tried to find a memory west of the stable, but once again I couldn’t, so after defeating a member of the Yiga Clan, I decided to quit for now and then head off to Rito Village to deliver the Goron Spice.
    also, I learned that the SSBU Young Link amiibo is weird because it’s drops are completely different from every other Zelda amiibo in the game... but it doesn’t have any exclusive items, or at least none that people on the internet have found.
    Another thing, you only get the good amiibo drops after beating a Divine Beast, which makes sense because having a royal weapon at the very beginning of the game could take away the Great Plateau’s challenge, but on the other hand trying Master Mode will probably be utterly terrible without it when I actually try to make the attempt.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    I went into Super Smash Bros Ultimate, and I created my second stage, and it was the Blooper boss from Paper Mario:The Thousand Year Door. (here are the two stages I made)
    k1l0xk1v0yjv.jpeg
    932q2fg7a388.jpeg
    I had problems getting the proportions right, and the face above Shockwave is supposed to be his Onyx Prime guise, but I think I accidentally had Deathsaurus in mind.
    I still don’t know how to post stages online, or if it does so automatically?
    I then Played Classic mode as a Fire Emblem character (possibly Ike), Chrom (where my partner defeated two enemies at once while mini, and defeated Crazy Hand. I also don’t think I’m that good with Chrom), and Meta Knight (I died by hitting the fake smash ball, and it was the first time I failed the bonus game where you fun away from a black hole).
    I defeated my first Legend spirit in the Spirit Board, it was the Wind Fish. I used Ganondorf and an item that added 50 damage to my opponent, the rest was easy (I died when I didn’t use the item beforehand).
    I then continued World of Light and the Shy Guys are irritating. I was in a timed fight against Zelda and Link, whilst I was Dr. Mario, and though I didn’t take much damage Link grabbed me, there was a critical hit, and Link went flying off the stage. My response was something along the lines of “what just happened?” Also Geno can rot after that annoying fight.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    I just checked, and I wasn’t thinking of Deathsaurus, I was indeed thinking of Onyx Prime (I even tried to make his red glowing mouth, but it stopped Shockwave’s head from rotating), it’s just that his redesign is similar to the Destron emperor (also, I may have also partly mixed him up with Deathsaurus, but now I think I didn’t).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • bfloo
    14971 posts Member
    I've gone back to Battlefield 1.

I'm actually getting more close matches than blow outs lately, though it takes some lobby hopping.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I played three games recently.
    1. Disneyland Adventures: I saw a video and the person didn’t get a pin for the magic wand too, so hopefully that means I didn’t miss anything. I got some popcorn for Cinderella, finished getting the pepper and 10 candy apples for Pinocchio, and retrieved a photo for Stitch. I also completed the Finding Nemo attraction, and either Nemo, Squirt, or both of them sound like the baby bears from We Bare Bears to me. I then checked my progress before quitting, and it looks like there’s only two attractions left for me to complete, and only one I have to replay (which makes me feel kind of sad, since I’m almost done with the game).
    2. Breath of the Wild: I traveled to a stable to deliver some Goron Spice (I thought it was in Rito Village, but it wasn’t) and on the way I got all of the Divine Helms from the amiibo, I saw a Guardian, so I told Wolf Link to heal so that I could defeat the mechanical beast... while I hid behind a tree I saw it target something in the distance, I didn’t know what it was until I saw Wolf Link’s health drop to zero, I found two EX treasure chests, and on a mountainous area I was wondering why when I was looking for one, I couldn’t find a Stone Talus... and on an area with four rocks, guess what rose from the ground. After delivering the spice (and exchanging another one for rice), I met a Rito guard who wanted me to slay an Ice Talus, I decided it was the perfect time to head to the labyrinth afterwards, but then I saw that I had to head back to him to complete my quest, so instead I set off to a shrine and continued onwards, on the way I saw a house in the middle of nowhere, so I entered it and met a lady, she’s kind of annoying. She wanted me to shield surf down a mountain, and after a few failures (at one point I decided to get a Korok seed because I knew I couldn’t do it, and while I was looking at the sky I was ambushed) I completed it and she asked me what I felt about Shield surfing to see if I should move on to the advanced course. I felt “*SHRUG*” (as the game put it) about it, but I thought she wanted an energetic response... she didn’t (let that be a lesson for you...), so I played again and gave her the right response to move on to the advanced course. I made it down... but a Stal Moblin decided to show up in front of me, giving me a slightly worse time than I would have got otherwise. She said I matched her record and gave me a soldier’s Shield, but I wasn’t sure if it was the best reward, so I checked online and saw that the top prize is (probably) a royal shield, but it didn’t tell me the specific time I needed for it (I also want the kite shield, since I don’t think I found one yet), so I set off down the mountain. Also, there was a shrine near the course, but I couldn’t find it because the race was still going on, and I couldn’t find where it started, so I couldn’t find it on my own (thinking about it, it was probably the area marked by the obvious flags). I then completed my quest, but next time I play, I’m going to get the top prize and the Kite Shield from the lady and finally enter the final labyrinth.
    3. Super Mario Odyssey: I played the balloon world mini-game and almost got the best winning streak (only to choke), completed both stars in the secret course (it was irritating), grabbed some moons on the surface (the Koopa race was easy, just possess a fish and make a b-line to the finish line), found some moons underground, completed the S-Rank race on the regular course (sometimes it will say you’re in first when you aren’t before correcting itself, because of it I was able to win), found a hidden power moon on the arch in the racing area (before the S-rank Victory, but I thought it was on the Village area... until I consulted I guide), and spoke to some guy who will only give Mario a power moon if he’s wearing underwear (it took me a bit to figure out what “I’m Not Cold” was alluding to, but then I put two and two together). I then traveled to the next kingdom to complete my quest... next time I play I’ll be Under Da Sea, Under Da Sea.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    Last night I played Super Mario Odyssey and Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (the latter in spoiler tags)
    In Super Mario Odyssey, I completed some power moons in the Lake Kingdom. I was frustrated with Koopa Freerunning Master Cup, and was searching online for an easier way to beat it, but someone pointed out that you swim faster than them, and sure enough I have bested all of them with a worse time than my first victory against them (part of the problem was that I was trying to take their route, when the one I used the first time was better). Peach wears the same outfit that she wore at Seaside Kingdom, here. I grabbed a power moon for aligning a stone pillar for a sad lady who couldn’t move a block, and when I reentered the area thinking there was another moon there, but everything reset, so the lady is still sad. I completed the secret zipper area, and the second one is weird because you unzip a piece of cloth and it starts falling to the pits below... only for the camera to pan towards solid ground. I also got the other moon in the fuzzy area, and a few other moons.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
    I make my way towards the Palace of Shadows, and meet the nutty Professor again, who seems more arrogant than normal (because he’s good ole DooPliss, and this time he wants people to know his name) and I fight my way through various different enemies and odd puzzles, until I challenge the great dragon Gloomtail!, and he is not happy that you defeated his sister. After defeating him, I made my way through the riddle tower, and two of the puzzles confused me. The first said (text from Super Mario Wiki, as I forgot the exact words, but my memory was better than I thought, also Bold=Blue)
    “Beyond, beyond, beyond...
    Complete All Seven...
    Before, before..."
    Which I assumed meant I had to save it last, and
    "Straight on, straight onward...
    We Know the Stars Spurn Us...
    Destroy all in your path..."
    I had no idea what this meant, I tried throwing Bombery everywhere, I used the gale ability, I tried looking at the star patterns, and I consulted Goombella, who said I had to do “something... yeah something” which is totally helpful, really, so I consulted the internet, and there was something I needed to blow up, but I somehow did it wrong. After I completed the other trials, I went into the “beyond before” room with two switches, and tried different combinations utilizing the number seven (some before I seemingly figured it out), and then I asked Goombella, and she practically spelled it out for me, beyond is away from the door, and before is near the door, and the number of times it repeats is how many times you have to hit each block. I tried it, but it didn’t work, so I reread the plaque and I found out my problem, I hit “beyond’ two times instead of three times. After that, I was wondering if all the blue lines made a complete story (after checking online afterwards, it seems like the answer was yes). I then continued my way past some weird puzzle rooms until fighting Sir Grodus and finally the man, the myth, the legend... Bowser! (and Kamny was there too.) and since I knew I was leveling up after beating him, I wasn’t holding back (I even perfectly executed showstopper... fun fact, bosses can’t be beaten by that move), until he fell like a might oaf(I even used all of my partners in battle). After that, I went back to use the heal and save blocks (since leveling up only heals your active partner)... only to find both of those in the next room.
    After that room, Grodus has revived the Shadow Queen, whom promptly possesses Princess Peach. Sir Grodus decides to demand she grant him his wishes, and she responds by vaporizing his body, reducing him to his helmet. Afterwards, she asks if I would become her loyal slave, but I refused, and so the battle begun. She starts off in her “possessed” form, but after you deal enough damage she adopts her true form, becomes invincible, and eventually restores all her health by stealing the souls of the audience. She asks me once again if I would join her, but Bombery refuses for his dear Scarlett. Just then the crystal stars traveled to the various lands I traveled to, and with their prayers Princess Peach was able to temporarily regain control, and with the last of her power she fully restored Mario and his partners, and gave them the strength to actually defeat the Shadow Queen,the final battle has begun. With the final phase, I used every character but primarily I used Viviane for fiery jinx, and bombery’s bob-onslaught to clear the fog, whilst using my star Power whenever possible to damage her (Art Attack and Earth Tremor, of course I only nailed the latter when the final boss was invincible), I had to use two jammin’ jellies, two life shrooms, and an ultra shroom. For the last hit she had three HP left, so I used Power Smash to deal a definitive killing blow (and because I’m that guy, to finish the fight I said “ain’t no kill like overkill, Geeeet dunked on!”). With the Shadow Queen defeated, Mario returned home and he got a heartwarming “where are they now email from Goombella, telling him what everyone’s been up to. The three Shadow Sirens reunited, with Bedlam mellowing out, Doopliss is an actor, and Sir Grodus is still alive as a talking head (which makes me wonder if he’s actually an artificial intelligence program that was built into his helmet). She also mentions that the treasure that the professor found will be revealed to us as soon as we return... and then the Princess tells Mario she found another treasure map, and asks Mario if he wants to go, only to leave before he could answer (and he’s clearly displeased with this news, and the fact that he doesn’t really have a say in the matter).
    Right after the credits roll, I decided to play some more, and first I talked to the professor, and the treasure turned out to be a dried shroom, and he won’t even give it to you, then I talk to Luigi and then buy Super Luigi 5, next I deliver a life shroom to the Puni Elder since I still had one left in my inventory, and finally I help ??? find a rare badge. Now, here’s the thing, well first I have a hard time getting to the top of the roofs in the bad part of town, because I forgot to use Yoshi’s flutter jump near the bridge (the internet helped me figure this out), and then to meet up with ??? I had to get on top of Zess T.’s roof, and I couldn’t figure that out either... and then, in the hotel room I saw an obvious door that I completely missed until that moment. ??? turns out to be Ms. Mowz, the badge thief, and she wants you to collect a hidden badge in Hooktail Castle, after grabbing it and returning it to her, she reveals that she hid the badge, and she wanted someone who had a keen eye to lead her to hidden treasures... that’s right, she’s this game’s optional party member. Here are three things to note about her.
    1. I knew about her, and was wondering if you found her in Chapter 8... and then forgot about her, meaning I missed her part of the email.
    2. You need to fulfill her request from the trouble center.
    3. You should recruit her as soon as possible (according to Super Mario Wiki, that’s right after Chapter 4), because she can literally sniff out every hidden item, block, coin, and star fragment in the game. Basically if it’s hidden, she can find it, she could probably find Frodo while he’s hiding out with the One Ring if she had the opportunity.

Addendum: I forgot to mention that you fight the three Shadow Sirens (with Doo_liss replacing Viviane), and I had Viviane help defeat Bedlam, and Goombella dealt the final blow to our shapeshifting friend, after he had scanned her, and afterward you can talk to them and Viviane will feel remorseful, while the others say some variation of ‘Let’s leave these...” with Koops calling them wimps (oh the irony), and among the prayers for our heroes are Rawk Hawk (and I think we can all agree that his prayers alone are enough to save the Universe), and Luigi!
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Alex64
    7016 posts Member
    I'm playing a real videogame a masterpiece, Dark souls 3
  • Unwarycoin
    5677 posts Member
    Yesterday I played Super Lucky’s tale and Twilight Princess HD.
    In the first game I finished the last few levels in Spookington, and Jink’s Rewrite was difficult for me to get through (the level was probably designed by Flame Hyenard, since there’s fire everywhere!), and the final boss posed a challenge, but I eventually defeated him. After watching the end credits, I pressed A when prompted, but I didn’t get the achievement for watching them, as it turns out not only do you have to watch them, you have to wait on the final screen until it pops up, which means I had to fight Master Jinx again. (Trying to do a no hit run on one of the DLC missions is gonna be *fun*, I could tell.)
    In the next game, I went through the lands of Hyrule, found some secret areas, found a few secrets that could be accessed from Flight-By-Fowl, found two treasure chests in areas I couldn’t figure out how to get to (one was on a secluded area, which I think requires two claw shots, the other near the front of castle town, where there’s a chest on a raised platform with the only area where I could access it is blocked by a stone fence), put 100 rupees to Malo’s bridge restoration fund (I would have payed the whole thing, but I only had 500 rupees and a small wallet so I couldn’t carry anything else.), and finally launched to Gerudo Desert by cannon.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget