criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission
December CC

What are the games you're playing now?

Replies

• SrawDawg
    1013 posts Member
    I haven't bought any other PC games since 2017. When I play other games its usually older games that I consider to be classic multiplayer games such as Quake 3, AVP2, RTCW and others.
  • I’ve played a few games, first someone let me try the Crash N. Sane Trilogy and I struggled with the first level because first I took the left path and backtracked through the right... big mistake since I couldn’t make the jump, then when I tried the other path I kept overshooting my jumps to get all the boxes and backtracking was impossible. After beating it I tried Story Ascent and the first checkpoint was annoying because on my last two deaths I overshot the first platform and was pushed by it until Cash Banooca realized that he was standing on a spike and died.
    Then I tried Tempest 4000 and wasn’t fond of it and I realized that hiding your Zero gamerscore games doesn’t actually delete the list... so every game I thought I was fine quitting is stuck on my Xbox One forever.
    Next I beat the next three levels in Sonic Lost World, died a few times while attempting to walk run, still don’t know how to change direction while wall running (but I think it’s the B button according to the internet... if I didn’t misremember what it said that is), almost got all the red rings in level 4 but missed one and I had to beat Zazz in under a time limit, and found something that needed 3 red rings to unlock but it won’t unlock. Also, I’m not good at circus levels.
    Then I played Sonic Dash.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • bfloo
    16057 posts Member
    SrawDawg wrote: »
    I haven't bought any other PC games since 2017. When I play other games its usually older games that I consider to be classic multiplayer games such as Quake 3, AVP2, RTCW and others.

I find gameplay to be better in the older games.

Graphics aren't as good, but graphics are low on my concern list generally.

Civ VI is an exception as the look of the game made me give it a pass.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    edited August 9
    I’ve actually been playing a lot of Wizard Unite. I’ve only seen the first two Harry Potter movies but people at my work got me going at it. They’ve underestimated my ability to grind
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • ROMG4
    2967 posts Member

Warhammer, not Dawn Of War 3

BUT WARHAMMER!
    OOM-9 FOR LEGO STAR WARS
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • rollind24
    5955 posts Member
    edited August 11
    I actually got back to playing Anthem with the Cataclysm. Was surprised, more was updated than anticipated. Fun game for jumping in and jumping out until they have enough end game content to play consistently. Haven’t been getting disconnect errors
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I beat the campaign Transformers Devastation again awhile back, and it was fun, but there were times where I doubted my enjoyment of my favorite game (mostly the endless stream of weapons at the end of a Chapter and I’m at the point where I probably have most or all of unique ones I could get on easy mode). I equipped a device that reveals secret treasure spots on my radar, but I still can’t find all the chests. Also, it seems like every time I replay the final boss I notice more and more things that make the ground phase intense.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I just beat the first chapter in Monsters Vs. Aliens for PS3 and getting a no fail run was annoying and required a few quits to the PS3 menu. Then I completed all the available monster challenges to gold and some were terrible (the flawless Susan one had a laser enemy right at the end, and then a few times I couldn’t even make it that far before finally completing it) also B.O.B. is terrible.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Someone let me try Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled and play Smash Ultimate on the Switch, the former’s drift maneuver is difficult to find out and in the latter I finally experienced Joy-Con drift (and before I didn’t even believe, but then I learned more about it and finally I experienced it for myself).
    I just completed Chapter 2 in Monsters Vs. Aliens and my perfect run is two down, two more to go (I plan on finishing it over the next two days) and I completed my next set of challenges (some of which I got first try). B.O.B. is still horrible, but his levels have gotten better (but he doesn’t corner well).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Someone let me try Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled and play Smash Ultimate on the Switch, the former’s drift maneuver is difficult to find out and in the latter I finally experienced Joy-Con drift (and before I didn’t even believe, but then I learned more about it and finally I experienced it for myself).
    I just completed Chapter 2 in Monsters Vs. Aliens and my perfect run is two down, two more to go (I plan on finishing it over the next two days) and I completed my next set of challenges (some of which I got first try). B.O.B. is still horrible, but his levels have gotten better (but he doesn’t corner well).

Oh and one of the challenges wants you to destroy the generator robot as The Missing Link in under a time limit, but it doesn’t tell you that it added a horde of flying enemies to get in the way. Also this boss fight is the worst case of RNG I’ve ever seen.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I want to play the new No Man's Sky "Beyond" update, released today. It now has VR support. I've not played the game yet, but would love to wave hello to another 'naut in VR, that's pretty cool. Seems this game is now what it should've been at launch, and folks are enjoying it. Anyone played it and/or thinking about playing it in VR?
    "Rise."
  • ZephanUnbound
    3084 posts Member
    edited August 14
    I'm currently playing:

Singleplayer
    • Wolfenstein: Youngbloods

Multiplayer
    • Star Wars Battlefront 2
    • Dead By Daylight

Upcoming releases for the rest of the year I plan to play
    • Control
    • Borderlands 3
    • Indivisible
    • CoD Modern Warfare
    • Star Wars: Jedi- Fallen Order
    • Pokemon Sword/Shield
    • Shenmue 3
  • bfloo
    16057 posts Member
    I'm currently playing:

Singleplayer
    • Wolfenstein: Youngbloods

Multiplayer
    • Star Wars Battlefront 2
    • Dead By Daylight

Upcoming releases for the rest of the year I plan to play
    • Control
    • Borderlands 3
    • Indivisible
    • CoD Modern Warfare
    • Star Wars: Jedi- Fallen Order
    • Pokemon Sword/Shield
    • Shenmue 3

I hope the CoD beta is good.

1st CoD I've been interested in for years
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Dead by Daylight :P
    I'm usually on the Dead by Daylight forums
  • SQJACKIE
    1249 posts Member
    My crush be playin with my heart bros
  • MK300MK
    77 posts Member
    edited August 16
    No Man's Sky because of the Beyond update. (Should I play it on PC?)
    "Somewhere over this horizon sit a million little dictators eager to purge society of its strengths"
    -Mk300mk

• I forgot to update my list so a few days ago I completed the Monsters Vs. Aliens campaign with less than ten fails, got everything in the DNA lab, got a gold medal on all challenges, and beaten the story mode again to view the commentaries (I completed Chapter 1 before the DNA lab because I needed more DNA) but there were a few snags.
    1. If for whatever reason you have to quit mid-level after beating the campaign, instead of continue picking up where you left off it will drop you off at the start of mission 25, the final level.
    2. There’s a 30,000 DreamWorks point bonus if you have save data from another DreamWorks game but I don’t know if it’s 30,000 regardless of how many other games you have or 30,000 per game (so having 3 DreamWorks games would net you 90,000 points) and if it’s the only DreamWorks game with such a feature?
    3. After a few hours the game really starts to chug during cutscenes with constant loading, lag, desynchronized audio, and at one point the sound drops out entirely, which was the reason why I quit and discovered the continue problem, although I’m not sure if it’s a game problem or because there’s a Blockbuster sticker on the disc.

Yesterday I played Super Monkey Ball Jr. and the Beginner Stages were annoying, and the last beginner extra stage is terrible.

I also tried to take advantage of heroes unleashed and I still can’t get a triple rocket Barrage kill, or effect 5 people with Luke’s force push.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I played some Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for the Wii U and got frustrated. For two days I played Minecraft and the second day wasn’t good. First, I built a cartography table to zoom out my map, but it didn’t work out because it would have cleared it. Good thing I built a replacement to test... which I went to the Nether to dispose of. Then this happened v23x6cw6cilf.jpeg
    Somehow a bunch of chunks didn’t load, even behind my house. Some animals were walking on what I presume was the ground, and I wondered that walking there myself would fix it, but I was too scared to try.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • The Hobbit (2016) pinball by Jersey Jack Pinball. Not a video game, real pinball. I finally beat Smaug the Dragon during Smaug multiball and it was so awesome! I've been playing this game for a while, about a year at bars and arcades all over town, gradually getting better at it. Many people claim this to be their favorite pinball machine. It is mine, for sure. I often ask, "Have you defeated Smaug during multiball?" and all but two people have said no. See, Smaug multiball is actually very easy to start, but completing it is a very difficult feat, and you certainly don't NEED to complete it (defeat the dragon) to have fun or progress thru the game, it's just cool. I've gotten over 2 million pts without doing it.....until last night. My only disappointment came when I realized I got it without actually trying...somehow I hit the required shots without knowing it, then the flippers died, all 4 or 5 balls drained, the playfield went dark, I thought I broke it, but looked up at the screen and behold! The dragon was dead, Bard the Dragonslayer hit his mark! All hail King Bard! (shut up, Alfred. haha, I just watched the entire trilogy again recently, too) Man, such a fun game. Now I just need to get over 2.4 million to get the grand champion score. Tonight it will be attempted! :o:#
    "Rise."
  • Dead by Daylight :P

It's a good game. Really looking forward to the upcoming Stranger Things DLC.
    I played some Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed for the Wii U and got frustrated. For two days I played Minecraft and the second day wasn’t good. First, I built a cartography table to zoom out my map, but it didn’t work out because it would have cleared it. Good thing I built a replacement to test... which I went to the Nether to dispose of. Then this happened v23x6cw6cilf.jpeg
    Somehow a bunch of chunks didn’t load, even behind my house. Some animals were walking on what I presume was the ground, and I wondered that walking there myself would fix it, but I was too scared to try.

I looked online awhile back and the advice was to log out and log back in and, lo and behold, when I went back yesterday the chunks reappeared. I managed to tame two wolves (I later gave one a yellow collar and the other gray) and bred them for two puppies (which I later died one orange and the other magenta, also the day before I tamed one that one kept default red) in an attempt to get “Leader of the Pack”, but I guess I have to tame them with bones. I also did some exploring and found a cave where I obtained loads of iron, two diamonds, and most importantly some gold to build powered rails!
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I just had two play sessions of Minecraft today (because I had to go somewhere) and what I did was explore a cave that I thought was the one I was looking for, realize it was the wrong cave, found the right one, grabbed more gold, got lost, found an underwater exit, went past what I thought was an entrance to a different cave, and built out my rails some more.

Has anyone else got lost in a cave in Minecraft and when you found a way out you see that the exit you took was near what you thought was the entrance to another cave?
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • (1.) Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) "Capital Supremacy" and "Arcade: Team Battle".
    Very excited for "Instant Action" coming soon.

(2.) Star Wars Battlefront (2015) "Skirmish: Walker Assault"

(3.)Earthfall (Play this Online with humans and Offline with bots) - Think "Left for Dead" but it's aliens.

(4.) Subnautica (Offline only game) - huge levels, alien sea game with you the scuba diver, explore islands, under sea caverns, alien ruins, monsters the works.

(5.) Recore (Offline only game) - huge levels, alien world with robots

(6.) Starlink: The Battle for Atlas (Offline only game) - You fight all sorts of foes. Conquer entire worlds and take off from planets and land from space (NOT a cut scene).

(7.) Rogue Trooper Redux - (Online and Offline) Replay the classic adventure from the comic book. Your a genetically modified human on a mission of revenge on an alien world where literally everything seems to want to kill you.

“There is always hope.”
  • Yesterday and the day before I played Minecraft.
    On the first day I did some exploring, and I found another Wolf. I was gonna take him home after exploring a cave, but I fell into a small pit with water in it and he drowned before I could remove a dirt block to escape, poor little guy! Then I went on my way to a cave and found some more gold.
    Yesterday I did some more spelunking, wasted more paper on maps thinking that if I used a crafting table instead of a cartography table I could properly increase the size of my map without losing my progress... it didn’t work, so I let it despawn, I tamed another wolf and gave him a blue collar, and finally completed On A Rail (but it took awhile to pop)! Next I might raise the difficulty to easy mode.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Not sure where to post this: Last night playing PS4 Battlefront II - Galactic Assault on Endor. We were the Empire, and I had an amazing kill streak with an AT-ST early on. I only played the AT-ST once, then was a regular Officer for the remainder of the battle, and still playing well, then we lost the overall battle, but I was number 3 on the leaderboard and it showed me as an AT-ST! I thought that was really weird! It's almost as if it showed who I did the "best' with, not who I was at the moment the battle ended. Strange.
    "Rise."
  • Been on a Call of Duty binge in preparation for Modern Warfare B)
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • I’ve been playing forza horizon 4, battlefront 2, gta 5, and Black Ops 4.
  • Dragons Dogma
    "By Azura, by Azura, by Azura! It's the Grand Champion! I can't believe it's you! Standing here! Next to me!"
  • Yesterday I played Super Mario Sunshine and I tried to get the first secret shine in the first world... and after a lot of frustration I got all 8 red coins... only to discover I already completed that one, next I tried the other secret area and eventually got the shine. The game seems to be very difficult to control, but I never felt that the controls were so slippery and imprecise before. It makes be kind of sad because it used to be my favorite Mario game and it makes me wonder if something went wrong with my controller.

Just a bit ago I finally started The Wind Waker HD and it was fun! Link’s (or Poobah, since I couldn’t add The Grand to the end of it) little sister was kidnapped, Tetra thinks Link is a dumb little kid, and I metal Gear my way through the Forsaken Fortress because I lost my sword. I then ran about Windfall Island to try and break Tingle out of jail (good job, Lanik), and then I found the picto-box he stole (even though his friend said that Tingle was innocent and was only arrested because he looked weird). I then found the man who would give me the deluxe picto-box, but first I had to fulfill 3 commands, they all boil down to taking pictures of unsuspecting people, like a stalker would. I eventually made my way to Dragon Roost Island, but I wanted to go to the Forest Haven instead but my magical talking boat friend won’t let me. So I saved & quit to continue my adventure later.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • EA_Tom
    380 posts EA Community Manager
    Who's playing WoW Classic? :o
  • RainbowXii
    155 posts Member
    edited August 30
    Me. It's amazing. Haven't gotten much sleep for the past few days.

• EA_Tom
    380 posts EA Community Manager
    RainbowXii wrote: »
    Me. It's amazing. Haven't gotten much sleep for the past few days.

Just like in the olden days :-)
  • IIPrest0nII
    4898 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Playing:

SWBFII
    Star Citizen
    No Man Sky
    Stellaris

Nice list :p
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • The Hobbit (2016) pinball by Jersey Jack Pinball. Not a video game, real pinball. I finally beat Smaug the Dragon during Smaug multiball and it was so awesome! I've been playing this game for a while, about a year at bars and arcades all over town, gradually getting better at it. Many people claim this to be their favorite pinball machine. It is mine, for sure. I often ask, "Have you defeated Smaug during multiball?" and all but two people have said no. See, Smaug multiball is actually very easy to start, but completing it is a very difficult feat, and you certainly don't NEED to complete it (defeat the dragon) to have fun or progress thru the game, it's just cool. I've gotten over 2 million pts without doing it.....until last night. My only disappointment came when I realized I got it without actually trying...somehow I hit the required shots without knowing it, then the flippers died, all 4 or 5 balls drained, the playfield went dark, I thought I broke it, but looked up at the screen and behold! The dragon was dead, Bard the Dragonslayer hit his mark! All hail King Bard! (shut up, Alfred. haha, I just watched the entire trilogy again recently, too) Man, such a fun game. Now I just need to get over 2.4 million to get the grand champion score. Tonight it will be attempted! :o:#

[UPDATE] I'm sure everyone wants to hear about how I, the Dragon Slayer, actually managed to kill Smaug the other day, on purpose this time!! It was so fun. And oh, I got 2.6 million, TWICE, my highest scores ever, but oh no, gasp, the Grand Champeen score is actually 2.7 million. The humanity! I have literally all 8 high scores except the G.C. For shame. I guess getting 2 extra balls on ball 1 just isn't good enough. But yeah actually slaying Smaug on purpose was the coolest thing ever though, seriously. The black arrow hit its mark. I called the owner over and we high-fived. B)
    "Rise."
  • Dionysos_B
    131 posts Member
    edited September 5
    Didn't have internet for a while so played some single player stuff..

Finished main stories of Spiderman and RDR2.

Then I completed main story of Far Cry 5 (second time) and finally started FC4...

And of course still loads and loads of BF2 (arcade when my internet was gone and back online now)
  • Three days ago I started Minecraft Story Mode again, and thankfully it still worked. Yesterday I completed chapters 2-4. The game is fun, but it really chugged in the swamp (oddly it became more stable in the farlands).

At about 12:40A.M. this morning I tried getting all the rings in the first special stage... it took over an hour. Then I attempted the desert zone’s third act and I died a few times, then I got to the boss and I kept messing up the last hit because I didn’t know what to do.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Anyone play the Gears of War series? I never have but I got the games pass and looking at giving the new one a spin.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I just started god of war last night. I am hyyyyyped after the fight with the stranger.
  • Battlefront 2
    GT Sport
    Ace combat 7
    My priority list:

1. Fix Split screen mode bugs
    2. Fix bugs
    3. Bigger play area for Duel mode
    4. More love for Starfighter modes
    5. First Person only mode
  • Battlefront I and II this past weekend. Hey check out this odd thing I noticed in BF2015 - that's the Hero icon shown on the Death Star DLC Blast tile. Weird. I doubt you can actually play as heroes in that trooper-only mode.

But man, I had easily my best ever killstreak in the AT-AT when playing as the Rebels on Endor in BF2017. I was in the AT-AT for almost ten full minutes, I was the first to get in it, and lasted all the way to breaking down the door at the Imperial Base. Leveled up 2 ranks, got 25 KS, 1st on leader-board, it was so fun, I could barely contain my excitement. I recorded it and oh man, never have I been so lucky/good with the Orbital Strike! You can run, but you can't hide, bucketheads! Reign of terror comin' at ya! haha Pics below of end of round stats - might be my most points ever in one match! I'm keeping this 10-minute video for my grandkids to show to their grandkids.
    oh9422ri19zv.jpg
    zdilyjvjctdh.jpg
    qellppay64io.jpg
    "Rise."
  • Battlefront I and II this past weekend. Hey check out this odd thing I noticed in BF2015 - that's the Hero icon shown on the Death Star DLC Blast tile. Weird. I doubt you can actually play as heroes in that trooper-only mode.

But man, I had easily my best ever killstreak in the AT-AT when playing as the Rebels on Endor in BF2017. I was in the AT-AT for almost ten full minutes, I was the first to get in it, and lasted all the way to breaking down the door at the Imperial Base. Leveled up 2 ranks, got 25 KS, 1st on leader-board, it was so fun, I could barely contain my excitement. I recorded it and oh man, never have I been so lucky/good with the Orbital Strike! You can run, but you can't hide, bucketheads! Reign of terror comin' at ya! haha Pics below of end of round stats - might be my most points ever in one match! I'm keeping this 10-minute video for my grandkids to show to their grandkids.
    oh9422ri19zv.jpg
    zdilyjvjctdh.jpg
    qellppay64io.jpg

That is awesome!
    I played a few games, but I forgot some specifics so I’ll just list them.
    • Wind Waker HD.
    • Lego City Undercover Xbox One.
    • Lego: Star Wars the Force Awakens PS4.
    • Sonic Lost World 3DS.
    • Minecraft Story Mode.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
    Battlefront I and II this past weekend. Hey check out this odd thing I noticed in BF2015 - that's the Hero icon shown on the Death Star DLC Blast tile. Weird. I doubt you can actually play as heroes in that trooper-only mode.

oh9422ri19zv.jpg
    zdilyjvjctdh.jpg
    qellppay64io.jpg

That is awesome!
    • Wind Waker HD.
    • Sonic Lost World 3DS.
    • Minecraft Story Mode.

Thanks, it was the bomb. Hey, what does your sig mean? Are you referring to when HvV had the target system? Just curious. I enjoy reading your posts, even if some are TL, I still read. haha I think you and I both just want to tell someone, anyone, about our gameplay experiences.

I played a lot of Spider-Man PS4 this past weekend. I still find it frustrating that triangle isn't counter-attack, I mean, why adopt (steal) batman arkham style of combat but not that one thing? Thing about this game I don't like is the enemies' ability to shoot you after only seeing you for a split second. I mean, they have zero reaction time? As soon as you CAN be shot at, you WILL be shot at. No way are street thugs THAT good with their aim. I die very often as Spider-Man, mostly because I forget to press the HEAL button during heated combat. Seriously? No auto-heal? I have to hit the button? That's the worst game design ever, having to hit the heal button.
    "Rise."
    Battlefront I and II this past weekend. Hey check out this odd thing I noticed in BF2015 - that's the Hero icon shown on the Death Star DLC Blast tile. Weird. I doubt you can actually play as heroes in that trooper-only mode.

oh9422ri19zv.jpg
    zdilyjvjctdh.jpg
    qellppay64io.jpg

That is awesome!
    • Wind Waker HD.
    • Sonic Lost World 3DS.
    • Minecraft Story Mode.

Thanks, it was the bomb. Hey, what does your sig mean? Are you referring to when HvV had the target system? Just curious. I enjoy reading your posts, even if some are TL, I still read. haha I think you and I both just want to tell someone, anyone, about our gameplay experiences.

I played a lot of Spider-Man PS4 this past weekend. I still find it frustrating that triangle isn't counter-attack, I mean, why adopt (steal) batman arkham style of combat but not that one thing? Thing about this game I don't like is the enemies' ability to shoot you after only seeing you for a split second. I mean, they have zero reaction time? As soon as you CAN be shot at, you WILL be shot at. No way are street thugs THAT good with their aim. I die very often as Spider-Man, mostly because I forget to press the HEAL button during heated combat. Seriously? No auto-heal? I have to hit the button? That's the worst game design ever, having to hit the heal button.

Yep, I still miss that system as I enjoy long matches. Also thanks for the kind words.

A few more games that I played were
    • Minecraft: Story Mode Season Two
    • ThrillVille: Off the Rails
    • I think some more Sonic 4 Episode 2
    • Maybe more.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Gears 5 and Borderlands 3
  • Asphalt 8 Airborn
    Video games, music and movies for life!
  • I got the bioshock games recently for ps4 never played them so gonna try them out
  • EA_Rtas
    1680 posts EA Moderator
    edited September 24
    I've been playing a lot of Battlefront and Star Wars The Old Republic lately along with WoW classic and a lot of Apex.

Batman20 wrote: »
    I got the bioshock games recently for ps4 never played them so gonna try them out

You are in for a wild ride
  • I played some more Thrillville Off The Rails, and almost completed Otherworlds, at one point my character talked to Moe and when she mentioned that she’s sure he’ll give the park a “fair and honest review” (read: accept a bribe) an NPC walked between us and laughed as if he knew exactly what was happening.
    I also played Battlefront II and the last match was epic! I got Tallie during phase 2 of Ryloth, kept her till the Lurchulk exploded, got over 3000 points, scored some decent progress on her challenges, and managed to rank 5th on the results screen!
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget