criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

What are the games you're playing now?

123457Next

Replies

• I haven't bought any other PC games since 2017. When I play other games its usually older games that I consider to be classic multiplayer games such as Quake 3, AVP2, RTCW and others.
  • I’ve played a few games, first someone let me try the Crash N. Sane Trilogy and I struggled with the first level because first I took the left path and backtracked through the right... big mistake since I couldn’t make the jump, then when I tried the other path I kept overshooting my jumps to get all the boxes and backtracking was impossible. After beating it I tried Story Ascent and the first checkpoint was annoying because on my last two deaths I overshot the first platform and was pushed by it until Cash Banooca realized that he was standing on a spike and died.
    Then I tried Tempest 4000 and wasn’t fond of it and I realized that hiding your Zero gamerscore games doesn’t actually delete the list... so every game I thought I was fine quitting is stuck on my Xbox One forever.
    Next I beat the next three levels in Sonic Lost World, died a few times while attempting to walk run, still don’t know how to change direction while wall running (but I think it’s the B button according to the internet... if I didn’t misremember what it said that is), almost got all the red rings in level 4 but missed one and I had to beat Zazz in under a time limit, and found something that needed 3 red rings to unlock but it won’t unlock. Also, I’m not good at circus levels.
    Then I played Sonic Dash.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • bfloo
    15522 posts Member
    SrawDawg wrote: »
    I haven't bought any other PC games since 2017. When I play other games its usually older games that I consider to be classic multiplayer games such as Quake 3, AVP2, RTCW and others.

I find gameplay to be better in the older games.

Graphics aren't as good, but graphics are low on my concern list generally.

Civ VI is an exception as the look of the game made me give it a pass.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• rollind24
    5664 posts Member
    edited August 9
    I’ve actually been playing a lot of Wizard Unite. I’ve only seen the first two Harry Potter movies but people at my work got me going at it. They’ve underestimated my ability to grind
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • ROMG4
    2724 posts Member

Warhammer, not Dawn Of War 3

BUT WARHAMMER!
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • rollind24
    5664 posts Member
    edited August 11
    I actually got back to playing Anthem with the Cataclysm. Was surprised, more was updated than anticipated. Fun game for jumping in and jumping out until they have enough end game content to play consistently. Haven’t been getting disconnect errors
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I beat the campaign Transformers Devastation again awhile back, and it was fun, but there were times where I doubted my enjoyment of my favorite game (mostly the endless stream of weapons at the end of a Chapter and I’m at the point where I probably have most or all of unique ones I could get on easy mode). I equipped a device that reveals secret treasure spots on my radar, but I still can’t find all the chests. Also, it seems like every time I replay the final boss I notice more and more things that make the ground phase intense.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I just beat the first chapter in Monsters Vs. Aliens for PS3 and getting a no fail run was annoying and required a few quits to the PS3 menu. Then I completed all the available monster challenges to gold and some were terrible (the flawless Susan one had a laser enemy right at the end, and then a few times I couldn’t even make it that far before finally completing it) also B.O.B. is terrible.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Someone let me try Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled and play Smash Ultimate on the Switch, the former’s drift maneuver is difficult to find out and in the latter I finally experienced Joy-Con drift (and before I didn’t even believe, but then I learned more about it and finally I experienced it for myself).
    I just completed Chapter 2 in Monsters Vs. Aliens and my perfect run is two down, two more to go (I plan on finishing it over the next two days) and I completed my next set of challenges (some of which I got first try). B.O.B. is still horrible, but his levels have gotten better (but he doesn’t corner well).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    Someone let me try Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled and play Smash Ultimate on the Switch, the former’s drift maneuver is difficult to find out and in the latter I finally experienced Joy-Con drift (and before I didn’t even believe, but then I learned more about it and finally I experienced it for myself).
    I just completed Chapter 2 in Monsters Vs. Aliens and my perfect run is two down, two more to go (I plan on finishing it over the next two days) and I completed my next set of challenges (some of which I got first try). B.O.B. is still horrible, but his levels have gotten better (but he doesn’t corner well).

Oh and one of the challenges wants you to destroy the generator robot as The Missing Link in under a time limit, but it doesn’t tell you that it added a horde of flying enemies to get in the way. Also this boss fight is the worst case of RNG I’ve ever seen.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I want to play the new No Man's Sky "Beyond" update, released today. It now has VR support. I've not played the game yet, but would love to wave hello to another 'naut in VR, that's pretty cool. Seems this game is now what it should've been at launch, and folks are enjoying it. Anyone played it and/or thinking about playing it in VR?
    "I'm Luke Skywalker. I'm here to rescue you!"
  • ZephanUnbound
    2796 posts Member
    edited August 14
    I'm currently playing:

Singleplayer
    • Wolfenstein: Youngbloods

Multiplayer
    • Star Wars Battlefront 2
    • Dead By Daylight

Upcoming releases for the rest of the year I plan to play
    • Control
    • Borderlands 3
    • Indivisible
    • CoD Modern Warfare
    • Star Wars: Jedi- Fallen Order
    • Pokemon Sword/Shield
    • Shenmue 3
  • bfloo
    15522 posts Member
    I'm currently playing:

Singleplayer
    • Wolfenstein: Youngbloods

Multiplayer
    • Star Wars Battlefront 2
    • Dead By Daylight

Upcoming releases for the rest of the year I plan to play
    • Control
    • Borderlands 3
    • Indivisible
    • CoD Modern Warfare
    • Star Wars: Jedi- Fallen Order
    • Pokemon Sword/Shield
    • Shenmue 3

I hope the CoD beta is good.

1st CoD I've been interested in for years
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Alex64
    7408 posts Member
    COD MW FTW!
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • Dead by Daylight :P
  • My crush be playin with my heart bros
  • Alex64
    7408 posts Member
    WWE 2k20 soon
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • MK300MK
    39 posts Member
    edited August 16
    No Man's Sky because of the Beyond update. (Should I play it on PC?)
    "Peter Popoff needs your money to help u"
    -Mk300mk
  • I forgot to update my list so a few days ago I completed the Monsters Vs. Aliens campaign with less than ten fails, got everything in the DNA lab, got a gold medal on all challenges, and beaten the story mode again to view the commentaries (I completed Chapter 1 before the DNA lab because I needed more DNA) but there were a few snags.
    1. If for whatever reason you have to quit mid-level after beating the campaign, instead of continue picking up where you left off it will drop you off at the start of mission 25, the final level.
    2. There’s a 30,000 DreamWorks point bonus if you have save data from another DreamWorks game but I don’t know if it’s 30,000 regardless of how many other games you have or 30,000 per game (so having 3 DreamWorks games would net you 90,000 points) and if it’s the only DreamWorks game with such a feature?
    3. After a few hours the game really starts to chug during cutscenes with constant loading, lag, desynchronized audio, and at one point the sound drops out entirely, which was the reason why I quit and discovered the continue problem, although I’m not sure if it’s a game problem or because there’s a Blockbuster sticker on the disc.

Yesterday I played Super Monkey Ball Jr. and the Beginner Stages were annoying, and the last beginner extra stage is terrible.

I also tried to take advantage of heroes unleashed and I still can’t get a triple rocket Barrage kill, or effect 5 people with Luke’s force push.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget