criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

What are the games you're playing now?

Replies

• Jedi fallen order and call of duty modern warfare
  • They just put Rage 2 on gamepass sonim gonna check that out.
  • robotman5 wrote: »
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 and The Sims 4

Is The Sims 4 worth? I have EA Access
  • I played 5 games recently.
    1. Voodoo Vince Remastered
    2. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    3. Sonic Mania Plus (I think I prefer Sonic Forces)
    4. Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter
    5. Star Wars Bounty Hunter
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Starmasui73146
    1684 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I-Pad
    (1.) "Battle Bay"
    (2.) "Warfriends"

X-Box One
    (1.) "Star Wars Battlefront 2":
    a.) Arcade
    b.) Instant Action - had a blast on Naboo
    c.) Co-Op
    (2.) Qix ++
    Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • Spiito
    2101 posts Member
    Outer Worlds was so dry and boring... Too many humans, for one.
    It was something to pass the time, at least.
    Outer Worlds' very set in it's own narrative paths though. Which is to say; you can forget being an actual raider who skips dialogue and just takes what they want when they need it.
    Wknuto!
  • I played some more Fallen Order, completed act II in Jedi Starfighter, and beat world 1 in Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Days gone is what I'm playing right now it's actually pretty fun even though it got disapointing reviews by critics
  • I got up to Rat Race Rodeo in Voodoo Vince: Remastered (I hated that boss, and I’m really good at getting lost), played some more Fallen Order but hit a roadblock, and I beat the first world in Disney’s Magical Quest Featuring Mickey & Minnie.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Having loads of fun in Battlefield V. Basically battlefront but well, better
    PSN: this_old_mouse
  • I played a few things, but I forgot the specifics (and some games, probably).
    1. Star Wars Bounty Hunter (the third level of chapter 2 was annoying to say the least, nd I hate those grenade guys).
    2. Sonic Mania Plus.
    3. Bentley’s Hackpack.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Remnant: From the Ashes is a fun little shooter free on gamepass
  • I played a few more games.
    • Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
    • Sonic The Hedgehog (from the Sonic Classics Collection on the DS); I got through Green Hill Zone, but the game had some slowdown, the music distorted and sounded eerie at some point, and Sonic feels really slow without the spin dash.
    • Sonic Generations; technically, this should be first (well second) on the list, but at first Classic Sonic (from the past and not another dimension) felt really slow at first, after playing Sonic Mania (and the drop dash that I barely used there, but kept desperately trying to pull off here), until I found the dedicated spin dash button. I got an S rank in Green Hill Zone and all it’s challenge gates. I also saw the Genesis containing Sonic 1 (how many times do I own that game, like close to infinity maybe?) and was worried about trying to beat that game without a save feature, but thankfully one skill you could buy from Omochao is infinite continues (thanks Sonic Wiki!).
    • Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy); this game should be the first, actually first, on the list. I completed a few areas, got some trophies, beat Doctor Shemp, and got lost in Cliff Town before finding my way to the last few gems.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I played a few things, but I forgot the specifics (and some games, probably).
    1. Star Wars Bounty Hunter (the third level of chapter 2 was annoying to say the least, nd I hate those grenade guys).
    2. Sonic Mania Plus.
    3. Bentley’s Hackpack.

I can’t believe I misspelled and.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
    I played a few more games.
    • Sonic The Hedgehog (from the Sonic Classics Collection on the DS); I got through Green Hill Zone, but the game had some slowdown, the music distorted and sounded eerie at some point, and Sonic feels really slow without the spin dash.
    • Sonic Generations; technically, this should be first (well second) on the list, but at first Classic Sonic (from the past and not another dimension) felt really slow at first, after playing Sonic Mania (and the drop dash that I barely used there, but kept desperately trying to pull off here), until I found the dedicated spin dash button. I got an S rank in Green Hill Zone and all it’s challenge gates. I also saw the Genesis containing Sonic 1 (how many times do I own that game, like close to infinity maybe?) and was worried about trying to beat that game without a save feature, but thankfully one skill you could buy from Omochao is infinite continues (thanks Sonic Wiki!).
    • Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy); this game should be the first, actually first, on the list. I completed a few areas, got some trophies, beat Doctor Shemp, and got lost in Cliff Town before finding my way to the last few gems.

I forgot to mention Cars 2, which I played before Sonic Generations.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I usually rotate between Battlefront 2, Squad & Smite with friends.
    "It's easy if you do it right."
  • I beat Sonic Mania as Sonic and Tails, and I completed the Inkling Boy Amiibo Challenges and got to level 10 in Splatoon.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I played Team Sonic Racing and completed the first chapter with all stars and keys. The game is pretty fun, but the bonus missions are irritating. I also tried hard mode, but couldn’t get first place (it didn’t help that I was playing as Knuckles “oh no”) so I decided to save them until I complete story mode.
    I also completed the Inkling Girl Challenges in Splatoon. The Octonozzle, which was difficult with the paint roller, was kind of a pushover with the charger.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I played some more Splatoon and completed the Inkling Squid Challenges, the limited ink ones are terrible.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I put a few hours into Fallen Oder and then started on Last of Us Remastered. I probably won’t play Fallen Order again until I complete Last of Us. Fallen Order seems okay but hasn’t really gripped me yet. Feel kind of neutral to it.
  • I have played some more Sonic Mania in order to get some chaos emeralds, and I got exactly 0 more. I also tried to complete some more blue spheres and I think I only beat 1... not a very productive way to spend two play sessions and a few hours.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I played some more Sonic Mania and got another Chaos Emerald and a few more gold medals. A few hours later I played Team Sonic Racing and completed chapter 2... and spent a few hours on another ridiculous bonus mission.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • BringBackBattlefront
    24 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Battlefront 2017 (recently maxed Ariel)
    Fallen Order (100% chests secrets databank)
    NHL 19 (decided to skip 20 and start BAP career)

Star Wars TCW: Republic Heroes (replaying game on hardest difficulty until I get Platinum for both characters on every mission)

Thinking about getting KotOR 2. I’ve only played and completed the first.

Pandemic’s Battlefront 2. Recently found out you can play as light side Anakin on Yavin 4: Areana. There’s also Kit Fisto/Ventress DLC that I never knew about even though I played religiously. (Xbox One)

Battlefront Elite/Renegade Squadron (PSP)

Post edited by BringBackBattlefront on
  • What games recently have you played?

X-Box One

(1.) Starlink Battle for atlas

(2.) Star Wars Battlefront (2015)
    1.) Cargo
    2.) Skirmish Walker Assault Offline

(3.) Star Wars Battlefront (2017)
    1.) Ewok Hunt
    2.) Galactic Assault
    3.) Strike
    4.) Capital Supremacy
    5.) Co-Op
    6.) Instant Action Offline
    7.) Arcade Offline

(4.) Sonic Racing All Star

“There is always hope.”
  • Halo Reach on MCC, COD MW, and SWBFII
    Baby Yoda is the absolute greatest character Disney has created.

Baby Yoda is love, Baby Yoda is life.

OOM-9 For Battlefront 2

• Battlefront 2017 (recently maxed Ariel)
    Fallen Order (100% chests secrets databank)
    NHL 19 (decided to skip 20 and start BAP career)

Star Wars TCW: Republic Heroes (replaying game on hardest difficulty until I get Platinum for both characters on every mission)

Thinking about getting KotOR 2. I’ve only played and completed the first.

Pandemic’s Battlefront 2. Recently found out you can play as light side Anakin on Yavin 4: Areana. There’s also Kit Fisto/Ventress DLC that I never knew about even though I played religiously. (Xbox One)

Battlefront Elite/Renegade Squadron (PSP)

Was there a pre-order bonus in Republic Heroes? I’m interested in that game, but I’d like to know if there was any limited time content.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I played... some more Sonic Mania since the last post.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
    I played... some more Sonic Mania since the last post.

I first played Republic Heroes late on Xbox 360. The game is a Wii port. Power ups in Republic Heroes are awesome. There’s invincibility, unlimited ammunition etc. The game even has the Z-6 rotary blaster cannon which can be used with the unlimited ammunition power up. There’s also a neat cosmetic selection including Delta Squad helmets.

To answer your question there was no pre-order bonus. The game was released October 6, 2009.
    I played... some more Sonic Mania since the last post.

I first played Republic Heroes late on Xbox 360. The game is a Wii port. Power ups in Republic Heroes are awesome. There’s invincibility, unlimited ammunition etc. The game even has the Z-6 rotary blaster cannon which can be used with the unlimited ammunition power up. There’s also a neat cosmetic selection including Delta Squad helmets.

To answer your question there was no pre-order bonus. The game was released October 6, 2009.

Excellent!

I got all the chaos emeralds as Sonic & Tails, so I started a new file as someone different, guess who it is. Here’s a hint... Knock Knock, it’s Knuckle! I got to Lava Reef Zone and got 5 of the chaos emeralds before getting a game over (not counting the two continues that I used). Am I getting better or is Knuckles that much better than Sonic (at least according to Knuckles).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Been playing a lot of Halo Reach with my friends, still pushing for the 100% completion of Jedi Fallen Order, only a couple of echoes left then I'll run through the story again. Also been playing a lot of Modern Warfare
  • EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Been playing a lot of Halo Reach with my friends, still pushing for the 100% completion of Jedi Fallen Order, only a couple of echoes left then I'll run through the story again. Also been playing a lot of Modern Warfare

I know I’ve asked before, but does the game keep track of Force echoes? I’ve read that they’re part of 100%ing an area, but I also read that it doesn’t keep track of them (or at least I think I did).

Two more games I played were Snake Pass and Team Sonic Racing.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I’ve also played... three guesses... even more Sonic Mania over the past few days.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Spiito
    2101 posts Member
    Unwarycoin wrote: »

You haven't given much description on Jedi Fallen Order. c:
    That's one I haven't played yet. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for what others are saying about it before I get my hands on it.
    Wknuto!
  • Switching between Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition lately. Damn AOE2 holds up so damn well even after 20 years.
    Been playing a lot of Halo Reach with my friends, still pushing for the 100% completion of Jedi Fallen Order, only a couple of echoes left then I'll run through the story again. Also been playing a lot of Modern Warfare

Wow I haven't played any Modern Warfare since the early 2000's. Modern Warfare II was fun. 😁 The campaigns I'd shut of language though. Kinda lost my taste for it after Modern Warfare III, it was poorly written. I still like multiplayer though but again haven't played in ages.
    “There is always hope.”

Wow I haven't played any Modern Warfare since the early 2000's. Modern Warfare II was fun. 😁 The campaigns I'd shut of language though. Kinda lost my taste for it after Modern Warfare III, it was poorly written. I still like multiplayer though but again haven't played in ages.

3 was the last one anyways. The Reboot is very good tho. It plays more like a Tom Clancy film at times, pretty much no masses of enemies Infinitely running towards you. In fact I think there were only 3 big battles in the whole campaign,the rest were covert black operations, terrorist attacks, surviving during a mass armed riot, sabatoge behind enemy lines etc. Imo, the best campaign since The MW2/Black Ops era. It's also got some of the spec ops missions back, but they are slowly adding them over time, as well as online/offline MP modes, I wanna say Co-Op too.
  • ZiggyXT
    98 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Messing around with Red Dead Online a bit, really like the moonshiner profession though it is pretty similar to Trader. I am also really enjoying Co-op. The new ST maps are a nice change. Finn is a monster in Co-op.
  • I'm rotating between Battlefront 2, a second playthrough of Jedi Fallen Order, and Overwatch. Overwatch got back on my radar when they started handing out loot boxes and credits if you want to play support class. So I've been farming that for cosmetics with Overwatch 2 on the horizon. All cosmetics carry forward from Overwatch to Overwatch 2.
  • PC player, I casually have a quick blast on BF2 but most of my gaming is currently the PC version of Red Dead Redemption II.
  • Strogg1980 wrote: »
    EA_Rtas wrote: »

3 was the last one anyways. The Reboot is very good tho. It plays more like a Tom Clancy film at times, pretty much no masses of enemies Infinitely running towards you. In fact I think there were only 3 big battles in the whole campaign,the rest were covert black operations, terrorist attacks, surviving during a mass armed riot, sabatoge behind enemy lines etc. Imo, the best campaign since The MW2/Black Ops era. It's also got some of the spec ops missions back, but they are slowly adding them over time, as well as online/offline MP modes, I wanna say Co-Op too.

Wait what's the reboot titled? Also can I shut off language in menus? 🤔

Games just very recently played as of Dec 21:

X-Box One
    (1.) Star Wars Battlefront 2
    a.) "Instant Action" (Offline)
    b.) "Co-Op" (Online)
    (2.) Defense Grid 2

I-Pad
    (1.) Solitaire
    (2.) Spider Solitaire
    (3.) Stratego

“There is always hope.”
  • Strogg1980 wrote: »
    EA_Rtas wrote: »

Wait what's the reboot titled? Also can I shut off language in menus? 🤔

Games just very recently played as of Dec 21:

X-Box One
    (1.) Star Wars Battlefront 2
    a.) "Instant Action" (Offline)
    b.) "Co-Op" (Online)
    (2.) Defense Grid 2

I-Pad
    (1.) Solitaire
    (2.) Spider Solitaire
    (3.) Stratego

The new COD is a reboot, not a continuation of Modern Warfare or a remake.
  • Spiito wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »

You haven't given much description on Jedi Fallen Order. c:
    That's one I haven't played yet. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for what others are saying about it before I get my hands on it.

I usually save those for the Fallen Order thread, but the game has been enjoyable though.

I played a few games since the last post (because I forgot to check in on the forums for a few days)
    • Team Sonic Racing: I beat the next chapter and trying to get platinum on the mission where you have to defeat all those Eggman’s robots in the haunted castle kept me up for a few hours.
    • Sonic The Hedgehog (Sonic Classic Collection): I got to Scrap Brain Zone and the abscess of the spin dash has definitely been felt. Also, sometimes Sonic will start curling up into a ball and it actually kills all his momentum, so that makes platforming *fun*.
    • Sonic Mania Plus: I’m actually taking a bit of a break right now, but that’s because I got all the trophies, and beat the campaign as all the playable characters. All that’s left is encore mode, time attack, and maybe trying to access the final zone as Mighty, Ray, and Tails with Debug mode. Sonic & friends are way too easily crushed.
    • Sonic Generations (3DS): Modern Sonic’s Tropical Resort is terrible, and in the section I keep dying at there’s these rails I have to grind on and there’s these cannon balls or something I have to avoid, but on one section dodging one gets me hit by another, and I can’t use my boost to outrun it.
    • New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe: I tried it at a friend’s house and it was fun!
    • Super Mario Party: I also played this at my friend’s house and we completed all the routes in the river game and played the rhythm game on hard mode.
    • I also went to an arcade yesterday.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I finished Sonic Mania Plus in two non-consecutive days two days ago, and I hate the special stages.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider
  • Alex64 wrote: »

The Rise and Shadow of the Tomb Raider got a bit of crap when released but I really enjoyed both games. I thought Rise had the smoothest combat.

• Alex64
    8152 posts Member
    ZiggyXT wrote: »
    Alex64 wrote: »

The Rise and Shadow of the Tomb Raider got a bit of crap when released but I really enjoyed both games. I thought Rise had the smoothest combat.

I know combat is a little clunk somethings but i'm more for the tombs, i like to solve puzzles by myself.
  • I played a few more games recently.
    • In Team Sonic Racing, I completed chapter 5 and I also unlocked all vehicle parts (legendary or otherwise)!
    • I played the Freedom Planet demo on the Switch and it was fun.
    • I then played Star Wars the Clone Wars: Republic Heroes on the PS3, and the Indiana Jones hat on Anakin Skywalker is hilarious, and it kinda floats over his head.
    • Finally, I used my green Yarn Yoshi in Amiibo Tap: Nintendo’s Greatest Bits.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
    I finished Sonic Mania Plus in two non-consecutive days two days ago, and I hate the special stages.

I meant Encore Mode, not just Sonic Mania Plus.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Starmasui73146
    1684 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Earthfall is what I've been playing the last two days. Earthfall like it's cool. This game is making a dramatic comeback. When Earthfall first came out on the X-Box One it took a little while to catch on. But now thanks to this last Dec 2019 Christmas sale, a ton of people have bought it. There were 6 teams of 4 playing the campaign and 3 teams of 4 playing the horde mode. In the last three days, December 28th and December 30th, I have had complete human 4 man teams all day long. I played all through Saturday, Sunday and Monday. The game is a lot like the zombie game "Left For Dead" only less language (thank God) and better graphics. I love it.
    😎👍🏼 If you are playing with A.I. and you do not want to hear them you can shut off voice audio, sooooo cool. I just love this game. If you don't want to hear human teammates (who cuss) you can also mute them, while still hearing gunfire and the aliens.

The game is about an alien apocalypse were you are the resistance.

P.S. - The game has 11 Campaign Missions (with four difficulty levels: "Easy", "Regular", "Intense" and "Overwhelming")

There is also a horde mode called "Invasion" (with four difficulty levels: "Easy", "Regular", "Intense" and "Overwhelming") - where you need to survive 20 deadly waves of aliens

The best weapons are (1.) EF18 Rapidfire Shotgun (2.) Valkyrie "Disintegrator" (3.) MP5X (4.) AK-67 (5.) Harbinger "Mini Gun" (6.) Reaper "Flame Thrower" (7.) Napalm Grenade (8.) Bait Nade Grenade (9.) ARC Grenade (10.) The Auto Turret (11.) Land Mine There are many more weapons.

Plus there is tons of traps you can activate.

Favorite Invasion horde maps:
    (1.) Nuclear Facility
    (2.) Precious Cargo

To play Invasion horde maps with people Online, pop in the disc or click on Earthfall if you have a digital copy.
    (1.) click "Play Online"
    (2.) click "Find Game"
    (3.) click "Invasion"
    (4.) Move your left toggle to move your circle over the yellow "Any Mission" on the left (on your controller) click "A", then click your "Y" button (on your controller), to find a game.
    It should put you in a match...

Have fun. 😎👍🏼

Post edited by Starmasui73146 on
    “There is always hope.”
  • I played a lot of games since the last post, and I think I forgot some so I’ll just list them (not in order).
    • Sonic Mania Plus (the Encore Mode endings are weird)
    • Team Sonic Racing (completed story mode)
    • Spider-Man PS4 (remember the hyphen)
    • Super Smash Bros Ultimate (making some progress)
    • Freedom Planet Demo (I beat casual mode, last time it was easy mode.)
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget