criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Enough is enough... Nerf the Heavy!!!

Prev1345
Many of you are aware that I have been a devout follower of the cult of Heavy since the onset of this game. I have proselytized from on high (and low) the virtues of the Heavy as being the best class in this game... I finally have have come to the point where I can no longer live with myself and the terrible guilt for what I have done in promoting the Heavy playstyle...

I call on the DEVS and anyone else who is listening to heed my call to action... The Heavy MUST be NERFED!!! I know, many of you are shocked... I can hear it now "what has t3bar0n been smoking in that pipe" (legal in California thank you), and "Has The Emperor fried his brain with too much force lightning!?" I am here to tell you my brothers and sisters, that nothing could be further from the truth! The Heavy is truly a POISON to this game and a CRUTCH used only by those who even lack the skill to be successful as an Officer!

I now present to you irrefutable evidence that the Heavy is overpowered...

1. The Heavy is overpowered.
B. The Heavy has more health than any other basic class, which is unfair and is a crutch only needed by terrible players.
C. I have killed LITERALLY hundreds of heroes/villains with the Heavy... in no way can this be balanced.
4. The Heavy has WAY too many weapons at its disposal to be in any way fair... they have amazing blasters, they can kill vehicles actively OR passively, and then can even engage AIRCRAFT! No other class is this versatile with NO drawbacks!
6. The health pool of the Heavy can heal to full with NO effort needed... this facilitates camping with the Heavy for the entire match as good players will not die.
Seven. The SHIELD... need I say more!? The shield functionally makes the Heavy have more health than any Enforcer and this is appalling! Not only that, but you can move while the shield is deployed... Who in their right mind thought this would be OK?
8. The Heavy can LITERALLY kill an entire respawn without reloading, this is just unfair!
9. Spider Walking... the Heavy can walk up walls using his Sentry ability, this is a GAMEBREAKING which has been IGNORED!
10. Too many people play Heavy.

Below I have attached a video showing just how atrociously OP the Heavy is...



Ok, so now I have some solutions to these problems which will bring the Heavy in line with the rest of the classes that don't need crutches to do well...

A. The OP'ness of the Heavy should be reduced to bring him in line with actual skilled classes (like Officers).
1. Reduce the health of the Heavy to 100, they have a 300 point shield, so they shouldn't need 200 health!
2. If a Heavy starts to damage a Hero/Villain, Immediately begin a diminishing return damage reduction modifier on the Heavy which stacks every time they damage a Hero/Villain until reaching 0 damage dealt (to protect heroes). There is no WAY it is fair that a Heavy can kill multiple heroes.
D. The Heavy weapons MUST be limited to only being able to target a single type of vehicle... the Heavy should have to choose if his blaster will damage turrets, ground vehicles, or aircraft... being able to hit all 3 is just OP.
4. Being able to heal with NO effort is completely unfair considering the Heavy's already large health pool and shield. Implement a cap on healing to 50 damage AT MOST!
5. The shield is probably the most OP ability the Heavy has and it functionally makes him stronger than any Enforcer. To fix this, the Heavy should be completely stationary with the shield deployed, and the shield should only provide 150 damage reduction AT MOST!
Six. It is really unfair that a Heavy can wipe an entire squad respawn... as such, the Heavy weapons should induce a 30% weapon heat penalty for every kill without reloading... this will prevent a Heavy wiping an entire respawn while still being balanced!
7. Cap the number of Heavy players in a match at 2 per side... anything more than this completely breaks immersion. Look at a storm trooper battalion... how many Heavy troops do you see!? That's right, not many. Besides, if a lot of players are using something, it is by definition OP and at least needs to be looked at...

With these common sense changes, I firmly believe that the Heavy will be much more balanced and enjoyable to play and will not be spammed constantly in every match I am in.

In summary, the Heavy is OP (this is well known by the majority of players... in fact over 93.7% of players have found the Heavy to be completely gamebreaking). My solutions are common sense and will significantly improve balance within the game... if you can't see this, then you are probably just upset that I am finally showing the world how big a CRUTCH you are using to unfairly exploit your way to victory!

Replies

  • Sath
    225 posts Member
    edited October 16
    Heavies with shield and impact grenade, expl. sentry= Noobs, Heavies with ion shot and barrage= Pros


    The latter doesn't hide behind his shield or throws a panic nade when he is about to lose a firefight. He is always ready to engage walkers or planes with ion shots, if need be, or crack open choke points with barrage. Oorah.

    [Removed vulgar language]
    Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • Wait I see what you did there.
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • @t3hBar0n
    Nice post! You should do more of this.
  • I'm in the mind set that Nerfing things only makes things worse. I'm all for buffing things instead. I still say the TTK is a bit long. I wish the blasters had a little faster TTK. NT-242, Blurg, and A280C are the only weapons with 1 trigger pull kills. The last 2 you have to be close range and land all three bolts in burst to the head. The officer health buff (250-300 Health To Infantry) plus all the other health buffs with Enforcers & Heroes ... really wish the blasters had a faster TTK
  • Cadoth
    303 posts Member
    edited October 16
    Well the class is called heavy so even though it is a little bit more powerful than the other classes it’s kinda fair
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Many of you are aware that I have been a devout follower of the cult of Heavy since the onset of this game. I have proselytized from on high (and low) the virtues of the Heavy as being the best class in this game... I finally have have come to the point where I can no longer live with myself and the terrible guilt for what I have done in promoting the Heavy playstyle...

    I call on the DEVS and anyone else who is listening to heed my call to action... The Heavy MUST be NERFED!!! I know, many of you are shocked... I can hear it now "what has t3bar0n been smoking in that pipe" (legal in California thank you), and "Has The Emperor fried his brain with too much force lightning!?" I am here to tell you my brothers and sisters, that nothing could be further from the truth! The Heavy is truly a POISON to this game and a CRUTCH used only by those who even lack the skill to be successful as an Officer!

    I now present to you irrefutable evidence that the Heavy is overpowered...

    1. The Heavy is overpowered.
    B. The Heavy has more health than any other basic class, which is unfair and is a crutch only needed by terrible players.
    C. I have killed LITERALLY hundreds of heroes/villains with the Heavy... in no way can this be balanced.
    4. The Heavy has WAY too many weapons at its disposal to be in any way fair... they have amazing blasters, they can kill vehicles actively OR passively, and then can even engage AIRCRAFT! No other class is this versatile with NO drawbacks!
    6. The health pool of the Heavy can heal to full with NO effort needed... this facilitates camping with the Heavy for the entire match as good players will not die.
    Seven. The SHIELD... need I say more!? The shield functionally makes the Heavy have more health than any Enforcer and this is appalling! Not only that, but you can move while the shield is deployed... Who in their right mind thought this would be OK?
    8. The Heavy can LITERALLY kill an entire respawn without reloading, this is just unfair!
    9. Spider Walking... the Heavy can walk up walls using his Sentry ability, this is a GAMEBREAKING which has been IGNORED!
    10. Too many people play Heavy.

    Below I have attached a video showing just how atrociously OP the Heavy is...



    Ok, so now I have some solutions to these problems which will bring the Heavy in line with the rest of the classes that don't need crutches to do well...

    A. The OP'ness of the Heavy should be reduced to bring him in line with actual skilled classes (like Officers).
    1. Reduce the health of the Heavy to 100, they have a 300 point shield, so they shouldn't need 200 health!
    2. If a Heavy starts to damage a Hero/Villain, Immediately begin a diminishing return damage reduction modifier on the Heavy which stacks every time they damage a Hero/Villain until reaching 0 damage dealt (to protect heroes). There is no WAY it is fair that a Heavy can kill multiple heroes.
    D. The Heavy weapons MUST be limited to only being able to target a single type of vehicle... the Heavy should have to choose if his blaster will damage turrets, ground vehicles, or aircraft... being able to hit all 3 is just OP.
    4. Being able to heal with NO effort is completely unfair considering the Heavy's already large health pool and shield. Implement a cap on healing to 50 damage AT MOST!
    5. The shield is probably the most OP ability the Heavy has and it functionally makes him stronger than any Enforcer. To fix this, the Heavy should be completely stationary with the shield deployed, and the shield should only provide 150 damage reduction AT MOST!
    Six. It is really unfair that a Heavy can wipe an entire squad respawn... as such, the Heavy weapons should induce a 30% weapon heat penalty for every kill without reloading... this will prevent a Heavy wiping an entire respawn while still being balanced!
    7. Cap the number of Heavy players in a match at 2 per side... anything more than this completely breaks immersion. Look at a storm trooper battalion... how many Heavy troops do you see!? That's right, not many. Besides, if a lot of players are using something, it is by definition OP and at least needs to be looked at...

    With these common sense changes, I firmly believe that the Heavy will be much more balanced and enjoyable to play and will not be spammed constantly in every match I am in.

    In summary, the Heavy is OP (this is well known by the majority of players... in fact over 93.7% of players have found the Heavy to be completely gamebreaking). My solutions are common sense and will significantly improve balance within the game... if you can't see this, then you are probably just upset that I am finally showing the world how big a CRUTCH you are using to unfairly exploit your way to victory!






    it's been a while since I say that TL50 and Epic Shield is OP

    Play some games without the TL50 / DC15 explosive shot and epic shield and you will see that you will not be that OP. For me, the heavy has 200 HP but his weapons are less painful than most other classes, and it takes a little longer than the others to regenerate, you will put a little more time to kill your opponent, but you will have your equipment to delay or weaken your enemies. Heavy is made for camping, holding positions, doing suppression fire to advance your allies. but TL50 / epic shield are so powerful that it removes one of the only disadvantage to play a heavy, and that's why this is spam in game
  • Old_fella_1963
    4242 posts Member
    edited October 16
    Old news. ...Most Heavy classes will be the favorite of 'less able' players who need all the protection they can get and de facto a target for good players to 'exploit' especially in premades with team health buffers in demand. So difficult to nerf them IMO some casual players would not be able to play without them...you have to recognise the pros and change tactics especially the tl50/Shield bandits ;-) I suspect they are easier to play on PC with K/M and so can be very good in the right hands.....not my style though so my least played class by a long way
  • Classes rarely get used as 'intended' in small modes and outside of premades?
  • heavy scrubs have had it too EZ for too long.

    200 hp is a crutch for dead cat level reflexes and potato tier twitch skills
    shield you can fire behind is a crutch for bad positioning
    lockon anti vehicle missiles are a crutch for bad aim
    spray happy lazer LMGs are for no-skill noobs who can't use a more sophisticated marksman's weapon
    sentry is like a turbo cancer version of the above
    explodey sentries are like the regular but also with super aids
    impact is 1 free kill per cooldown unless you're so bad you may as well be AFK
    triple grenade noobtube is for deku scrubs who can't even aim a single grenade properly
    he runs the same speed as everyone else even tho he's carrying all that ish and should move at sentry speed
    girl heavy from FO faction triggers me because I died to a wamen

    nerf it all pls DICE
  • A good assult with an ion smart gernade can nutrualize any heavy with a shield.
  • I've looked to donate to Wookiee Warrior charities to atone for my atrocities committed against them by my Heavy.

  • Ummmmmm.....how about no. Heavy is fine. I want what you are smoking lol.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Many of you are aware that I have been a devout follower of the cult of Heavy since the onset of this game. I have proselytized from on high (and low) the virtues of the Heavy as being the best class in this game... I finally have have come to the point where I can no longer live with myself and the terrible guilt for what I have done in promoting the Heavy playstyle...

    I call on the DEVS and anyone else who is listening to heed my call to action... The Heavy MUST be NERFED!!! I know, many of you are shocked... I can hear it now "what has t3bar0n been smoking in that pipe" (legal in California thank you), and "Has The Emperor fried his brain with too much force lightning!?" I am here to tell you my brothers and sisters, that nothing could be further from the truth! The Heavy is truly a POISON to this game and a CRUTCH used only by those who even lack the skill to be successful as an Officer!

    I now present to you irrefutable evidence that the Heavy is overpowered...

    1. The Heavy is overpowered.
    B. The Heavy has more health than any other basic class, which is unfair and is a crutch only needed by terrible players.
    C. I have killed LITERALLY hundreds of heroes/villains with the Heavy... in no way can this be balanced.
    4. The Heavy has WAY too many weapons at its disposal to be in any way fair... they have amazing blasters, they can kill vehicles actively OR passively, and then can even engage AIRCRAFT! No other class is this versatile with NO drawbacks!
    6. The health pool of the Heavy can heal to full with NO effort needed... this facilitates camping with the Heavy for the entire match as good players will not die.
    Seven. The SHIELD... need I say more!? The shield functionally makes the Heavy have more health than any Enforcer and this is appalling! Not only that, but you can move while the shield is deployed... Who in their right mind thought this would be OK?
    8. The Heavy can LITERALLY kill an entire respawn without reloading, this is just unfair!
    9. Spider Walking... the Heavy can walk up walls using his Sentry ability, this is a GAMEBREAKING which has been IGNORED!
    10. Too many people play Heavy.

    Below I have attached a video showing just how atrociously OP the Heavy is...



    Ok, so now I have some solutions to these problems which will bring the Heavy in line with the rest of the classes that don't need crutches to do well...

    A. The OP'ness of the Heavy should be reduced to bring him in line with actual skilled classes (like Officers).
    1. Reduce the health of the Heavy to 100, they have a 300 point shield, so they shouldn't need 200 health!
    2. If a Heavy starts to damage a Hero/Villain, Immediately begin a diminishing return damage reduction modifier on the Heavy which stacks every time they damage a Hero/Villain until reaching 0 damage dealt (to protect heroes). There is no WAY it is fair that a Heavy can kill multiple heroes.
    D. The Heavy weapons MUST be limited to only being able to target a single type of vehicle... the Heavy should have to choose if his blaster will damage turrets, ground vehicles, or aircraft... being able to hit all 3 is just OP.
    4. Being able to heal with NO effort is completely unfair considering the Heavy's already large health pool and shield. Implement a cap on healing to 50 damage AT MOST!
    5. The shield is probably the most OP ability the Heavy has and it functionally makes him stronger than any Enforcer. To fix this, the Heavy should be completely stationary with the shield deployed, and the shield should only provide 150 damage reduction AT MOST!
    Six. It is really unfair that a Heavy can wipe an entire squad respawn... as such, the Heavy weapons should induce a 30% weapon heat penalty for every kill without reloading... this will prevent a Heavy wiping an entire respawn while still being balanced!
    7. Cap the number of Heavy players in a match at 2 per side... anything more than this completely breaks immersion. Look at a storm trooper battalion... how many Heavy troops do you see!? That's right, not many. Besides, if a lot of players are using something, it is by definition OP and at least needs to be looked at...

    With these common sense changes, I firmly believe that the Heavy will be much more balanced and enjoyable to play and will not be spammed constantly in every match I am in.

    In summary, the Heavy is OP (this is well known by the majority of players... in fact over 93.7% of players have found the Heavy to be completely gamebreaking). My solutions are common sense and will significantly improve balance within the game... if you can't see this, then you are probably just upset that I am finally showing the world how big a CRUTCH you are using to unfairly exploit your way to victory!

    Bored as well
    Changes need to come for all classes
    Ps love Star wars
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    I've looked to donate to Wookiee Warrior charities to atone for my atrocities committed against them by my Heavy.

    Haha hahah!
  • Thread quality is hitting high marks here.
    4r8tlqwp0g8m.png

    t3hBar0n wrote: »

    In summary, the Heavy is OP (this is well known by the majority of players... in fact over 93.7% of players have found the Heavy to be completely gamebreaking). My solutions are common sense and will significantly improve balance within the game... if you can't see this, then you are probably just upset that I am finally showing the world how big a CRUTCH you are using to unfairly exploit your way to victory!

    [insert t3hBar0n comment about grasping at straws]
    :D
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • It is super easy to take out a heavy. Sure they have a lot of health but they are slow and easy to take down with a head shot. They used to be op when the ion turret would shoot ground forces.
  • Toddyrocket
    2012 posts Member
    edited October 16
    Back on target
    The Assault is the least used trooper in the games I play
    The two main I see is officers and specialist
    There is a problem indeed
    Buff the Heavy and Assault and bring balance back to the force
    Or at least the troopers :)
  • F03hammer
    5012 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited October 16
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Thread quality is hitting high marks here.
    4r8tlqwp0g8m.png

    t3hBar0n wrote: »

    In summary, the Heavy is OP (this is well known by the majority of players... in fact over 93.7% of players have found the Heavy to be completely gamebreaking). My solutions are common sense and will significantly improve balance within the game... if you can't see this, then you are probably just upset that I am finally showing the world how big a CRUTCH you are using to unfairly exploit your way to victory!

    [insert t3hBar0n comment about grasping at straws]
    :D

    2k884l.gif#TheStrawthatbroketheDewback
    Voluntary Star Wars Battlefront Moderator

    28zvwf.jpg
    GT XBOX:
    buyakashak


  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Many of you are aware that I have been a devout follower of the cult of Heavy since the onset of this game. I have proselytized from on high (and low) the virtues of the Heavy as being the best class in this game... I finally have have come to the point where I can no longer live with myself and the terrible guilt for what I have done in promoting the Heavy playstyle...

    I call on the DEVS and anyone else who is listening to heed my call to action... The Heavy MUST be NERFED!!! I know, many of you are shocked... I can hear it now "what has t3bar0n been smoking in that pipe" (legal in California thank you), and "Has The Emperor fried his brain with too much force lightning!?" I am here to tell you my brothers and sisters, that nothing could be further from the truth! The Heavy is truly a POISON to this game and a CRUTCH used only by those who even lack the skill to be successful as an Officer!

    I now present to you irrefutable evidence that the Heavy is overpowered...

    1. The Heavy is overpowered.
    B. The Heavy has more health than any other basic class, which is unfair and is a crutch only needed by terrible players.
    C. I have killed LITERALLY hundreds of heroes/villains with the Heavy... in no way can this be balanced.
    4. The Heavy has WAY too many weapons at its disposal to be in any way fair... they have amazing blasters, they can kill vehicles actively OR passively, and then can even engage AIRCRAFT! No other class is this versatile with NO drawbacks!
    6. The health pool of the Heavy can heal to full with NO effort needed... this facilitates camping with the Heavy for the entire match as good players will not die.
    Seven. The SHIELD... need I say more!? The shield functionally makes the Heavy have more health than any Enforcer and this is appalling! Not only that, but you can move while the shield is deployed... Who in their right mind thought this would be OK?
    8. The Heavy can LITERALLY kill an entire respawn without reloading, this is just unfair!
    9. Spider Walking... the Heavy can walk up walls using his Sentry ability, this is a GAMEBREAKING which has been IGNORED!
    10. Too many people play Heavy.

    Below I have attached a video showing just how atrociously OP the Heavy is...



    Ok, so now I have some solutions to these problems which will bring the Heavy in line with the rest of the classes that don't need crutches to do well...

    A. The OP'ness of the Heavy should be reduced to bring him in line with actual skilled classes (like Officers).
    1. Reduce the health of the Heavy to 100, they have a 300 point shield, so they shouldn't need 200 health!
    2. If a Heavy starts to damage a Hero/Villain, Immediately begin a diminishing return damage reduction modifier on the Heavy which stacks every time they damage a Hero/Villain until reaching 0 damage dealt (to protect heroes). There is no WAY it is fair that a Heavy can kill multiple heroes.
    D. The Heavy weapons MUST be limited to only being able to target a single type of vehicle... the Heavy should have to choose if his blaster will damage turrets, ground vehicles, or aircraft... being able to hit all 3 is just OP.
    4. Being able to heal with NO effort is completely unfair considering the Heavy's already large health pool and shield. Implement a cap on healing to 50 damage AT MOST!
    5. The shield is probably the most OP ability the Heavy has and it functionally makes him stronger than any Enforcer. To fix this, the Heavy should be completely stationary with the shield deployed, and the shield should only provide 150 damage reduction AT MOST!
    Six. It is really unfair that a Heavy can wipe an entire squad respawn... as such, the Heavy weapons should induce a 30% weapon heat penalty for every kill without reloading... this will prevent a Heavy wiping an entire respawn while still being balanced!
    7. Cap the number of Heavy players in a match at 2 per side... anything more than this completely breaks immersion. Look at a storm trooper battalion... how many Heavy troops do you see!? That's right, not many. Besides, if a lot of players are using something, it is by definition OP and at least needs to be looked at...

    With these common sense changes, I firmly believe that the Heavy will be much more balanced and enjoyable to play and will not be spammed constantly in every match I am in.

    In summary, the Heavy is OP (this is well known by the majority of players... in fact over 93.7% of players have found the Heavy to be completely gamebreaking). My solutions are common sense and will significantly improve balance within the game... if you can't see this, then you are probably just upset that I am finally showing the world how big a CRUTCH you are using to unfairly exploit your way to victory!

    So... You bored me because I and others wants nerf the wookiees that are truly monsters, and then you post a thread like this? Looool 😂
  • Nerf Boba Fett too! In fact, nerf em all! Except Obi Wan! Let’s him the strongest!
  • I would say “don’t feed the trolls” but know it was more sarcasm than trolling.

    Nerf the nerfs.
    Somewhere between "the sky is falling" and "everything is awesome" lies the truth.
  • Heavy is and has been balanced ever since the dl-15 problem. Sure he requires a few tweaks here and there, but no need to bert him. The point of a heavy is to have high health. ( Hence the name heavy). The real person who needs a Nerf is wookie warrior, not heavy
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    Let's talk about nerfing the officer before we talk about nerfing the heavy
  • It took me until after the video to realize that it was a joke all along... You put a lot of effort on this post! But, why did you do it? Is it in response to all the nerf threads or just boredom?
  • Wish I could say that anyone this fervent against a game mechanic was sarcastic, but it’s sadly not that easy to pick out sometimes.

    This one definitely is lol. 10/10 entertaining post
    "Yeah, I'm responsible these days. It's the price you pay for being successful."
  • Dash
    11070 posts Member
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    So, for those who don't understand sarcasm, this thread is a joke. @t3hBar0n was joking. The Heavy is fine as is.

    Then again, you probalby won't read this, so yeah.

    If you read all nerf threads as though they were satire, these forums are a lot more entertaining.
    l2kl7dbtvbli.png
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Kloon
    9kxfgzb9tacz.gif




  • Looks like it's time to feed the Ego again....



  • Dash wrote: »
    F03hammer wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Thread quality is hitting high marks here.
    4r8tlqwp0g8m.png

    t3hBar0n wrote: »

    In summary, the Heavy is OP (this is well known by the majority of players... in fact over 93.7% of players have found the Heavy to be completely gamebreaking). My solutions are common sense and will significantly improve balance within the game... if you can't see this, then you are probably just upset that I am finally showing the world how big a CRUTCH you are using to unfairly exploit your way to victory!

    [insert t3hBar0n comment about grasping at straws]
    :D

    2k884l.gif#TheStrawthatbroketheDewback

    Is that the “Troglodyte” Rey skin? Looks like a cave woman :lol:

    Kwai Windu the legend continues... still top dog
    saj0ntbrfgl3.jpeg
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • I haven't seen this many CRUTCH users since I was in clinicals!
  • @t3hBar0n
    Nice post! You should do more of this.

    Thank you brother! I am just trying to bring balance to the game!
  • this topic is laughable at its best
    tVsNOoH.gif
  • I love these nerf threads.

    If we nerfed everything that people wanted nerfed we'd be left with harsh language only. :D
  • I love these nerf threads.

    If we nerfed everything that people wanted nerfed we'd be left with harsh language only. :D

    Already nerfed, no in game comms
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Captain_Guy
    66 posts Member
    edited October 16
    This obserd and should not be acted on. The only reason you think this is because you haven’t explored the roles of the other classes enough to know better. They are all very effective. I’ve definitely killed hundreds of hero’s with each of the classes at this point as well and that alone is not a justification. All the classes have cool man. Lighten up and play a different class.

    [Edited language]
    Post edited by IronSoldier on
  • So, for those who don't understand sarcasm, this thread is a joke. @t3hBar0n was joking. The Heavy is fine as is.

    Then again, you probalby won't read this, so yeah.

    Amazing how so many didn’t.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    So, for those who don't understand sarcasm, this thread is a joke. @t3hBar0n was joking. The Heavy is fine as is.

    Then again, you probalby won't read this, so yeah.

    If you read all nerf threads as though they were satire, these forums are a lot more entertaining.

    Brilliant!
Sign In or Register to comment.