criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Enough is enough... Nerf the Heavy!!!

245

Replies

  • @t3hBar0n Stop complaining. All classes have their own advantages. Kill someone with the gun of an heavy takes much time than any other weapons. With the snip in close range you have to be precise, with the assault you need to be the first to shoot and with the officer you need to be at close range. Once you understand that, you have to adapt your gameplay and your class to the situation.

    Heavy is tanky and it’s designed to protect places or to take ones with sentry while assault go in forefront.

    Heavy guns have a long cooldown so you have to choose wisely when you have to activate it, otherwise you are dead.

    Your video just show multiple cuts of a couple of seconds killing people, not entire gameplay. I can do the same with all classes to show they are OP. Just show us a combo of 10 kills in a row and then maybe I can think it over.

    Apparently you didn't watch the video very closely... the cuts are all in sequence from the same games lol... in fact, the first game set of cuts is an 18 killstreak if you pay attention...
  • so and ive had a 20+ kill streak with specialist before. You just got lucky.
  • Nerf? If anything Heavy needs buffs.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW


  • Zappa2510 wrote: »
    so and ive had a 20+ kill streak with specialist before. You just got lucky.

    That is EXACTLY the problem I am talking about and why the Heavy needs to be nerfed... the moment you select the Heavy in the menu, you will get lucky 100% of the time! This is fundamentally unfair to the other classes... thankfully there are people like you and I who see the truth!
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Many of you are aware that I have been a devout follower of the cult of Heavy since the onset of this game. I have proselytized from on high (and low) the virtues of the Heavy as being the best class in this game... I finally have have come to the point where I can no longer live with myself and the terrible guilt for what I have done in promoting the Heavy playstyle...

    I call on the DEVS and anyone else who is listening to heed my call to action... The Heavy MUST be NERFED!!! I know, many of you are shocked... I can hear it now "what has t3bar0n been smoking in that pipe" (legal in California thank you), and "Has The Emperor fried his brain with too much force lightning!?" I am here to tell you my brothers and sisters, that nothing could be further from the truth! The Heavy is truly a POISON to this game and a CRUTCH used only by those who even lack the skill to be successful as an Officer!

    I now present to you irrefutable evidence that the Heavy is overpowered...

    1. The Heavy is overpowered.
    B. The Heavy has more health than any other basic class, which is unfair and is a crutch only needed by terrible players.
    C. I have killed LITERALLY hundreds of heroes/villains with the Heavy... in no way can this be balanced.
    4. The Heavy has WAY too many weapons at its disposal to be in any way fair... they have amazing blasters, they can kill vehicles actively OR passively, and then can even engage AIRCRAFT! No other class is this versatile with NO drawbacks!
    6. The health pool of the Heavy can heal to full with NO effort needed... this facilitates camping with the Heavy for the entire match as good players will not die.
    Seven. The SHIELD... need I say more!? The shield functionally makes the Heavy have more health than any Enforcer and this is appalling! Not only that, but you can move while the shield is deployed... Who in their right mind thought this would be OK?
    8. The Heavy can LITERALLY kill an entire respawn without reloading, this is just unfair!
    9. Spider Walking... the Heavy can walk up walls using his Sentry ability, this is a GAMEBREAKING which has been IGNORED!
    10. Too many people play Heavy.

    Below I have attached a video showing just how atrociously OP the Heavy is...


    With these common sense changes, I firmly believe that the Heavy will be much more balanced and enjoyable to play and will not be spammed constantly in every match I am in.

    So I watched the video and notice that the majority of the fights were 1v1. From those 1v1, you either flanked or started shooting 1-2 sec before they did (some just ignored you). You also wait for health to regen before fighting again so its not like you are doing all of that on one cycle of health. The hero kills, you had another hero helping you, one scene shows luke and the other shows kylo so you aint really 1v1 a hero 100-0. The one hero you did 100-0 was near the falcon and that hero just completely ignored you. The times you 1v2/1v3 you flanked behind/above them and again they ignored you. You either got the enemies from the side or the back. The times you did fighthead on were in close combat corridors where the enemy went in 1 at a time. All the video shows is that you have map awareness and not that the class is op. You fought other heavies and still won so if it was op those heavies shouldve killed you not the other way around.

    As to your points for it being op, here are my counter arguments:
    1. The heavy has the highest health pool because it is the least mobile.
    2. Killing hundreds of heroes with a team is different from solo killing hundreds of heroes in a 1v1 head on fight.
    3. While it does have multiple roles, it cant do them all at once. You can be anti infantry and anti vehicles but you cant be both at the same time. Blasters excel at close to mid range fights and in tight spaces. This countered by having open spaces and long range fights.
    4. All class health pools can heal to full with no effort needed.
    5. Shield also reduces movement even further.
    6. To kill an entire spawn would require the yellow bar card, lots of skill, and getting the yellow bar reload at the right time.. not easily done
    7. Still have more officers than heavies....

    Every class has something good but to keep it balanced it must also have counters. Everything you stated has a counter... except wall climbing lol.
  • DREAD1217
    1 posts Member
    edited October 16
    Lol nice meme post
  • Great thread!

  • Lmao, this thread may get some of the old RR numbers/hits lol.
    F03hammer wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Thread quality is hitting high marks here.
    4r8tlqwp0g8m.png

    t3hBar0n wrote: »

    In summary, the Heavy is OP (this is well known by the majority of players... in fact over 93.7% of players have found the Heavy to be completely gamebreaking). My solutions are common sense and will significantly improve balance within the game... if you can't see this, then you are probably just upset that I am finally showing the world how big a CRUTCH you are using to unfairly exploit your way to victory!

    [insert t3hBar0n comment about grasping at straws]
    :D

    2k884l.gif#TheStrawthatbroketheDewback

    That Rey is just disturbing.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Zappa2510 wrote: »
    so and ive had a 20+ kill streak with specialist before. You just got lucky.

    That is EXACTLY the problem I am talking about and why the Heavy needs to be nerfed... the moment you select the Heavy in the menu, you will get lucky 100% of the time! This is fundamentally unfair to the other classes... thankfully there are people like you and I who see the truth!
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Zappa2510 wrote: »
    so and ive had a 20+ kill streak with specialist before. You just got lucky.

    That is EXACTLY the problem I am talking about and why the Heavy needs to be nerfed... the moment you select the Heavy in the menu, you will get lucky 100% of the time! This is fundamentally unfair to the other classes... thankfully there are people like you and I who see the truth!

    no you just encountered slower players to react. its suppose to be a tank that is what a tank is....
  • F03hammer wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Thread quality is hitting high marks here.
    4r8tlqwp0g8m.png

    t3hBar0n wrote: »

    In summary, the Heavy is OP (this is well known by the majority of players... in fact over 93.7% of players have found the Heavy to be completely gamebreaking). My solutions are common sense and will significantly improve balance within the game... if you can't see this, then you are probably just upset that I am finally showing the world how big a CRUTCH you are using to unfairly exploit your way to victory!

    [insert t3hBar0n comment about grasping at straws]
    :D

    2k884l.gif#TheStrawthatbroketheDewback

    An ape?
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • I can't decide if this is a troll thread or an actual nerf thread...
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • I can't decide if this is a troll thread or an actual nerf thread...

    Troll thread
  • I can't decide if this is a troll thread or an actual nerf thread...

    Troll thread

    That's what I was leaning towards. Thanks.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • I've killed dozens with the Heavy. Dozens! Me! In the same game even. If that isn't clear, irrefutable evidence something is OP, nothing is.
  • I disagree no more nerfing. Just fix the bugs.

    I did really enjoy the first three minutes of the video though, well done.
  • I've killed dozens with the Heavy. Dozens! Me! In the same game even. If that isn't clear, irrefutable evidence something is OP, nothing is.

    It is rare I encounter someone as perspicacious as yourself... well done my new friend!
  • obvious troll is obvious
    PSN: computerson
  • Your right, and Specialist needs a buff to the NT-242.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Nerf Boba Fett too! In fact, nerf em all! Except Obi Wan! Let’s him the strongest!

    He does have the high ground.
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • Nerf Grievous.
  • cosworth99 wrote: »
    If the TL-50’s reduced spread ACTUALLY worked, I might believe you.

    Thank the maker it doesn't, can you imagine how craycray the TL50 would be with that... you could LITERALLY insta-kill enemy heroes across the map!!!
  • Dash
    11083 posts Member
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    F03hammer wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    Thread quality is hitting high marks here.
    4r8tlqwp0g8m.png

    t3hBar0n wrote: »

    In summary, the Heavy is OP (this is well known by the majority of players... in fact over 93.7% of players have found the Heavy to be completely gamebreaking). My solutions are common sense and will significantly improve balance within the game... if you can't see this, then you are probably just upset that I am finally showing the world how big a CRUTCH you are using to unfairly exploit your way to victory!

    [insert t3hBar0n comment about grasping at straws]
    :D

    2k884l.gif#TheStrawthatbroketheDewback

    Is that the “Troglodyte” Rey skin? Looks like a cave woman :lol:

    Kwai Windu the legend continues... still top dog
    saj0ntbrfgl3.jpeg

    :lol:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Kloon
    9kxfgzb9tacz.gif




  • I've never felt they were too OP but the combination of WWs and Yoda with his health buff and mobility definitely needed nerfing for a long time. Also officer's inspiring presence and blurgg should be toned down some.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Many of you are aware that I have been a devout follower of the cult of Heavy since the onset of this game. I have proselytized from on high (and low) the virtues of the Heavy as being the best class in this game... I finally have have come to the point where I can no longer live with myself and the terrible guilt for what I have done in promoting the Heavy playstyle...

    I call on the DEVS and anyone else who is listening to heed my call to action... The Heavy MUST be NERFED!!! I know, many of you are shocked... I can hear it now "what has t3bar0n been smoking in that pipe" (legal in California thank you), and "Has The Emperor fried his brain with too much force lightning!?" I am here to tell you my brothers and sisters, that nothing could be further from the truth! The Heavy is truly a POISON to this game and a CRUTCH used only by those who even lack the skill to be successful as an Officer!

    I now present to you irrefutable evidence that the Heavy is overpowered...

    1. The Heavy is overpowered.
    B. The Heavy has more health than any other basic class, which is unfair and is a crutch only needed by terrible players.
    C. I have killed LITERALLY hundreds of heroes/villains with the Heavy... in no way can this be balanced.
    4. The Heavy has WAY too many weapons at its disposal to be in any way fair... they have amazing blasters, they can kill vehicles actively OR passively, and then can even engage AIRCRAFT! No other class is this versatile with NO drawbacks!
    6. The health pool of the Heavy can heal to full with NO effort needed... this facilitates camping with the Heavy for the entire match as good players will not die.
    Seven. The SHIELD... need I say more!? The shield functionally makes the Heavy have more health than any Enforcer and this is appalling! Not only that, but you can move while the shield is deployed... Who in their right mind thought this would be OK?
    8. The Heavy can LITERALLY kill an entire respawn without reloading, this is just unfair!
    9. Spider Walking... the Heavy can walk up walls using his Sentry ability, this is a GAMEBREAKING which has been IGNORED!
    10. Too many people play Heavy.

    Below I have attached a video showing just how atrociously OP the Heavy is...



    Ok, so now I have some solutions to these problems which will bring the Heavy in line with the rest of the classes that don't need crutches to do well...

    A. The OP'ness of the Heavy should be reduced to bring him in line with actual skilled classes (like Officers).
    1. Reduce the health of the Heavy to 100, they have a 300 point shield, so they shouldn't need 200 health!
    2. If a Heavy starts to damage a Hero/Villain, Immediately begin a diminishing return damage reduction modifier on the Heavy which stacks every time they damage a Hero/Villain until reaching 0 damage dealt (to protect heroes). There is no WAY it is fair that a Heavy can kill multiple heroes.
    D. The Heavy weapons MUST be limited to only being able to target a single type of vehicle... the Heavy should have to choose if his blaster will damage turrets, ground vehicles, or aircraft... being able to hit all 3 is just OP.
    4. Being able to heal with NO effort is completely unfair considering the Heavy's already large health pool and shield. Implement a cap on healing to 50 damage AT MOST!
    5. The shield is probably the most OP ability the Heavy has and it functionally makes him stronger than any Enforcer. To fix this, the Heavy should be completely stationary with the shield deployed, and the shield should only provide 150 damage reduction AT MOST!
    Six. It is really unfair that a Heavy can wipe an entire squad respawn... as such, the Heavy weapons should induce a 30% weapon heat penalty for every kill without reloading... this will prevent a Heavy wiping an entire respawn while still being balanced!
    7. Cap the number of Heavy players in a match at 2 per side... anything more than this completely breaks immersion. Look at a storm trooper battalion... how many Heavy troops do you see!? That's right, not many. Besides, if a lot of players are using something, it is by definition OP and at least needs to be looked at...

    With these common sense changes, I firmly believe that the Heavy will be much more balanced and enjoyable to play and will not be spammed constantly in every match I am in.

    In summary, the Heavy is OP (this is well known by the majority of players... in fact over 93.7% of players have found the Heavy to be completely gamebreaking). My solutions are common sense and will significantly improve balance within the game... if you can't see this, then you are probably just upset that I am finally showing the world how big a CRUTCH you are using to unfairly exploit your way to victory!

    So.. You bored us because we wants nerf the Wookiees that are truly monsters and then you post a thread like this? Looool 😂
  • I feel like a unstoppable rage monster when I play heavy.

    phi1xwxq2v81.gif


  • Dash
    11083 posts Member
    edited October 17
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Llunots wrote: »
    I disagree with you.

    I completely understand... it is a frightening concept that you MAY be forced to play a class that actually takes skill like the Officer after the Heavy exploits are fixed.

    You made my day today with this post lol. Especially this reply! :lol: z6c4y1gfmy6d.gif
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Kloon
    9kxfgzb9tacz.gif




  • I am begging you to please stop drawing attention to the OPness of the heavy. He has been my crutch since day 1. What other class allows you to earn a hero with literally no eliminations on Hoth, Crait, Naboo and Kashyyyk? Obviously, due to the extreme powers of the heavy I have never quite managed to achieve this. Despite my best efforts I always end up killing at least one enemy trooper while PTO like a maniac. And then completely sucking at playing hero's as they are all seriously underpowered in comparison.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    After having 24 hours to do extensive research and to evaluate feedback I have received, the overwhelming majority of people agree that Heavy needs a nerf (over 2100 have showed their support by viewing this thread! Thanks!!)

    For the few doubters who have voiced concerns about how OP the Heavy actually is, I have done a bit more research just to make sure you can get on board without any doubts... without further ado!

    Exhibit 1: Below you can see that the Heavy is superior to 3 different heroes/villains AND the aerial!
    Heavy-OP-1.jpg
    Exhibit 2: The Heavy is absurdly imbalanced... he nearly DOUBLED 2nd place on his team and QUADRUPLED 1st place on the other team!!!
    Heavy-OP-3.jpg
    Exhibit 3: The Heavy AGAIN shows he is stronger than MULTIPLE HEROES (Finn and Maul in this case...)!
    Heavy-OP-2.jpg


    In conclusion, the Heavy is superior to 5 Heroes/Villains (Finn, Maul, Han, Luke, and Palpatine) and is also superior to the aerial! Not only that, but the Heavy is easily capable of QUADRUPELING the eliminations of the opposing teams best player. If you don't believe this type of rampant imbalance is worthy of a nerf, then good day to you sir, because you wouldn't know balance if it fell directly on your head!





    just nerf TL50/ epic shild. THE REST of heavy is rather normal
  • Dash wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Llunots wrote: »
    I disagree with you.

    I completely understand... it is a frightening concept that you MAY be forced to play a class that actually takes skill like the Officer after the Heavy exploits are fixed.

    You made my day today with this post lol. Especially this reply! :lol: z6c4y1gfmy6d.gif

    Saw that Youtube video Dash. Love it! 👍
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Dash
    11083 posts Member
    Dash wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Llunots wrote: »
    I disagree with you.

    I completely understand... it is a frightening concept that you MAY be forced to play a class that actually takes skill like the Officer after the Heavy exploits are fixed.

    You made my day today with this post lol. Especially this reply! :lol: z6c4y1gfmy6d.gif

    Saw that Youtube video Dash. Love it! 👍

    Thanks dude! :sunglasses:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Kloon
    9kxfgzb9tacz.gif




  • JMaster
    1976 posts Member
    edited October 17
    For what ever reason, I do think it makes sense to have all base classes have 150 health, if only because I think it's bizarre and that I'd like all classes to start on an even playing field. If they change it so that entering into Sentry (with a slight movement speed increase perhaps) grants them the 200 health they'd normally have (as well as being able to regen to 200 while in this ability) in addition to the explosive damage reduction, I think that'd be perfect. Granted, this is just me, and many people have made it clear to me that they don't like the idea, for a multitude of very reasonable points. I always welcome tweaks and balancing changes to this game, so long as they're rational and well-thought out.
    Do I want a massive nerf to a class that admittedly doesn't really need it at the moment for a multitude of frivolous reasons? No. This sarcastic thread is just going to fester and rot further from this, when we could be having better discussions about tweaking and balancing elsewhere. Oh well, have a good one.
    Post edited by JMaster on
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • your a good player....we get it. congrats of winning the game as a heavy!
  • HAHAHAHA!! Great post, I love how you lose the WW nerf argument so instead of admitting you're wrong and/or trying to explain crippling discrepancies in your argument, you hop on over and do... this... Get control of yourself man, this is embarrassing.
  • I think I lost a few brain cells at the fact that some of you thought he was actually being serious and you scrubs bringing your wookie nerf garbage in here makes you look like a clown.

    on a side note I absolutely hate the TL-50 must be nice to be good with it cause I cant hit a darn thing when I use it lmao.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Kavian wrote: »
    HAHAHAHA!! Great post, I love how you lose the WW nerf argument so instead of admitting you're wrong and/or trying to explain crippling discrepancies in your argument, you hop on over and do... this... Get control of yourself man, this is embarrassing.

    You made an EXCELLENT point in one of the other threads when you stated
    Besides, you saying the SCS wasn't op is honestly just, wrong. That thing could murder any blaster hero instantly (at any range) and could slaughter sabers if they made the mistake of not being in 100% cover all the time.

    You are 100% correct that if there was a SCS using Heavy on the battlefield you might as well have not even picked a hero for multiple months of this game as it was just insta death!!! However, you forgot the most important part... it wasn't just SCS that could murder any blaster hero instantly and slaughter sabers, it was the Heavy itself! This thread is a chance for you to stand in solidarity against INJUSTICE... with the mountains of evidence which have been presented, I know you will make the right decision!

    Oh but you made a better argument against nerfing when you said:

    "my argument is that 'If I can overcome something and win with a simple change to my gameplay, it is not OP'"

    "and who also buffed Palpatine at launch due to the tears of the mob even though he was already OP"

    "Did you see me repeatedly calling for nerfs of Palpatine even when he was at his most powerful? No, you didn't, because I dealt with him just fine."

    Oh wait, no, that doesn't make any sense...

    vcatikwqr09o.png

  • Kavian wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Kavian wrote: »
    HAHAHAHA!! Great post, I love how you lose the WW nerf argument so instead of admitting you're wrong and/or trying to explain crippling discrepancies in your argument, you hop on over and do... this... Get control of yourself man, this is embarrassing.

    You made an EXCELLENT point in one of the other threads when you stated
    Besides, you saying the SCS wasn't op is honestly just, wrong. That thing could murder any blaster hero instantly (at any range) and could slaughter sabers if they made the mistake of not being in 100% cover all the time.

    You are 100% correct that if there was a SCS using Heavy on the battlefield you might as well have not even picked a hero for multiple months of this game as it was just insta death!!! However, you forgot the most important part... it wasn't just SCS that could murder any blaster hero instantly and slaughter sabers, it was the Heavy itself! This thread is a chance for you to stand in solidarity against INJUSTICE... with the mountains of evidence which have been presented, I know you will make the right decision!

    Oh but you made a better argument against nerfing when you said:

    "my argument is that 'If I can overcome something and win with a simple change to my gameplay, it is not OP'"

    "and who also buffed Palpatine at launch due to the tears of the mob even though he was already OP"

    "Did you see me repeatedly calling for nerfs of Palpatine even when he was at his most powerful? No, you didn't, because I dealt with him just fine."

    Oh wait, no, that doesn't make any sense...

    vcatikwqr09o.png

    I should have said Palpatine was already powerful at launch (rather than using the term "OP")... hence the reason I argued against buffing him at the time. If you are going to make a case for something being OP in this game, Palpatine post 1st round of buffs would be the closest thing... and nothing since then has come close to that level.

    So I take it you are on board with the nerf Heavy movement considering your repeated support for this thread? We appreciate your support in keeping this thread at the top!
  • Wookies need a nerf not the heavy class. If dice nerf the heavy class nobody will use it and there will be only officers in the game.
    Please dice nerf the battle points gain for the officers too.

    I killed many heavys (with assault, officer, specialist) you have to aim for their heads and if the heavy has the schield up you can aim for their legs.
  • bfloo
    12481 posts Member
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Kavian wrote: »
    t3hBar0n wrote: »
    Kavian wrote: »
    HAHAHAHA!! Great post, I love how you lose the WW nerf argument so instead of admitting you're wrong and/or trying to explain crippling discrepancies in your argument, you hop on over and do... this... Get control of yourself man, this is embarrassing.

    You made an EXCELLENT point in one of the other threads when you stated
    Besides, you saying the SCS wasn't op is honestly just, wrong. That thing could murder any blaster hero instantly (at any range) and could slaughter sabers if they made the mistake of not being in 100% cover all the time.

    You are 100% correct that if there was a SCS using Heavy on the battlefield you might as well have not even picked a hero for multiple months of this game as it was just insta death!!! However, you forgot the most important part... it wasn't just SCS that could murder any blaster hero instantly and slaughter sabers, it was the Heavy itself! This thread is a chance for you to stand in solidarity against INJUSTICE... with the mountains of evidence which have been presented, I know you will make the right decision!

    Oh but you made a better argument against nerfing when you said:

    "my argument is that 'If I can overcome something and win with a simple change to my gameplay, it is not OP'"

    "and who also buffed Palpatine at launch due to the tears of the mob even though he was already OP"

    "Did you see me repeatedly calling for nerfs of Palpatine even when he was at his most powerful? No, you didn't, because I dealt with him just fine."

    Oh wait, no, that doesn't make any sense...

    vcatikwqr09o.png

    I should have said Palpatine was already powerful at launch (rather than using the term "OP")... hence the reason I argued against buffing him at the time. If you are going to make a case for something being OP in this game, Palpatine post 1st round of buffs would be the closest thing... and nothing since then has come close to that level.

    So I take it you are on board with the nerf Heavy movement considering your repeated support for this thread? We appreciate your support in keeping this thread at the top!

    Palps got buffed before anyone figured him out.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


Sign In or Register to comment.