criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please Let Obi-Wan Have The High Ground Line!

Title. I don't care if it's an emote or a voice line or whatever, but it needs to be in the game. It wasn't in the voice lines that @F8RGE posted, so please, please, put this in the game. It's probably the most iconic star wars meme of all time. It needs to be in the game.
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• Title. I don't care if it's an emote or a voice line or whatever, but it needs to be in the game. It wasn't in the voice lines that @F8RGE posted, so please, please, put this in the game. It's probably the most iconic star wars meme of all time. It needs to be in the game.

You've got my support.
  • Dunno, I guess there was no reason to put that line in the game since Anakin won’t be already turned to the dark side, even though there is still Vader.
    But I really love that line, it’s one of my favorites
  • Cadoth wrote: »
    Dunno, I guess there was no reason to put that line in the game since Anakin won’t be already turned to the dark side, even though there is still Vader.
    But I really love that line, it’s one of my favorites

I guess you are right. But it would be cool if it played when Obi Wan jumped onto a tall building or something.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • We do have Vader.
    22zyu1f4ksnu.jpg

• "It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!"
    "Don't try it."
    Hi, if you are reading this I would like to inform you that this is a placeholder sig
    #JoinTheBuzz
  • You have my support.
  • Hello there!
  • They probably didn't give it to him as an emote because they knew people would stand in the power room on Theed Hanger and do nothing but spam that.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW

• Empire_TW wrote: »
    They probably didn't give it to him as an emote because they knew people would stand in the power room on Theed Hanger and do nothing but spam that.

People will spam and do nothing in general. People will ALWAYS find a way to troll.
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • I'm very disappointed. 😡
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Alex64
    5057 posts Member
    Didn't Maul have the high ground when was fighting with Obi on the first time?
    ひとりじゃないから仲間がいるから大丈夫!
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    They probably didn't give it to him as an emote because they knew people would stand in the power room on Theed Hanger and do nothing but spam that.

People will spam and do nothing in general. People will ALWAYS find a way to troll.

Yeah Luke goes up there as it is greeting us exalted ones
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW

• Maybe against vader!!??
  • Bit old but very relevant thread, Obi-Wan isn't complete without a high ground voiceline!
    tumblr_m83kl8wd161rv3w3po2_500.gif
    Army or not, you must realize....you are doomed.