criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Biba triple rocket barrage challenge

MechanicalMan
44 posts Member
edited October 2018
Any advice on best place to do this?
Ha ha yes well spotted!
Boba Fett
Post edited by MechanicalMan on

Replies

• Biba Fett? Biba Fett?! Where?

8dh69o72w6hm.jpg

• Chico
    359 posts Member
    I finally did it this week. I had been trying on maps with bottlenecks like Naboo second phase for ages but never seemed to get enough players gathered in the hallways. Then I decided to pick Boba on Tatooine phase 2. Spotted a group while I was in the air all headed to the objective and just waited the other side of a doorway they were heading for. Got 3 as they all piled through. You really have to just focus on this one achievement and look for the opportunity. Which isn't very helpful for your team, but needs must.
  • Can't you score it in arcade mode?
  • kevlegs1971
    1253 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Find a bottle neck area and spam ur rockets down there.
    Post edited by kevlegs1971 on
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • I got this achievement in HvV on Jabba's Palace. I didn't know my team had all three heroes at the location. I helped them with my rockets and got it. I was completely shocked and surprised.

I believe it might be easier on not to focus on it.

Finding him was the will of the force, I have no doubt of that.
    -Qui-Gon Jinn
    pija5nbcgaah.jpg
    "This is a mission of peace. I put my faith in diplomacy. We can't solve all of our problems by throwing troops at them."
    -Padmé Amidala