criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New forum additions

Love the extra buttons, they help to specify why you like something. And the badges are a neat addition as well. Good job!
34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
Threads Want
I want...
El-16HFE rof buff
Engineer class
OOM-9
Dual pistols
Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
Umbara
Utapau
Heavy/Light vehicle classes
Dwarf spider droid
Homing Spider Droid
Snail Tank
Saber tank
RO Jedha tank
Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
RO season

Replies

• JackTHorn
    3601 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I noticed the reaction buttons, but what are the badges you're talking about?

Forum admin folks, thanks for the reaction buttons, I appreciate the effort. I respectfully hope there's some room for adjustment as they get used.

Mainly, I'm not sure they're different enough. If I think something is Insightful, won't I probably Agree with it? And Like it? Like and Love are degrees, which is kind of useful, but not hugely.

If I had to think of the main responses I'd want to express about a post, I'd say they would be... +1, LOL, Interesting / Insightful, Good / Useful Post, Respectfully Disagree.

While we're looking at useful additions to the forums, we really need some way to show if we've Liked (or otherwise Reacted) to a post already. Currently it only shows how many have reacted, but doesn't show whether you have or not, so I find myself clicking Like and it just unLikes it, removing a number. Not hugely important, but it be a nice addition.

Might be nice also to be able to click and see who Liked a thing. Sometimes I'm debating with someone and they Like my post, but I don't realize it was them until they say something later. Could be kind of an olive branch opportunity at times.
  • we need a disagree button immediately, a disagree and strongly disagree button
    kay4dnh923zs.png
  • I’ll just LOL everything I read. Like a bot would.

But yeah we need a disagree button to fully recon our emotions on these forums... and combinations of these should add up to a unique reaction like “LOL + Disagreement” = “lol ... wait you were serious? ... let me LOL even Harder”.
    What does DX in my name stand for?
  • Cadoth
    1035 posts Member
    That’s really cool, even though I’m a bit confused when I want to choose whic button to push😅
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!