criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

The worst teammates I ever had in galactic assault

Clusterwatch
165 posts Member
edited October 2018
Soo we were playing on kamino on attack and me and my 3 other teammates were doing fine,but when 2nd phase camed...oh boy....2 of them were doing nothing in spawn and just looking around clones in glass,but not helping the team..and then 1 of them went afk and the 3rd guy was shooting the floor....What happened to this gamemode...

Replies

• Beats the player who hates you personally and somehow grouped with me, they literally walked all the way to the back of the map to make sure I dont get a closer spawn. I think that was an inadvertent sign of respect but what you described is just playerbase stupidity or sad attempts to credit farm.
  • DrRage0 wrote: »
    but what you described is just playerbase stupidity or sad attempts to credit farm.
    Im guessing both..
  • Yesterday i was in squad on takodana with a guy that during the first phase he went to the castle for look around and then do a tour, every respawn i saw him that was walking around, anyway im in squad with at least one afk every 2-3matches on PC, so...