criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

General Grevious milestones

Hi all
A friend told me that the General Grevious release on the 31st October will see six more milestones.
I guess three will be for Grevious, does anyone know what the other three will be?

Replies

• DarthJ
    6051 posts Member
    Where did your friend hear 6? I would imagine 3 related to his individual abilities, and then 2 related to total score with Grievous, as per what the other heroes have. Cant think what another would be
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Yeah I'd imagine 5 Milestones...
    3 Ability Based Milestones & 2 Career Score Milestones.
  • Grievous will be coming the 30th according to DICE
  • Guess we’ll see 😁
    What ever it is, I’m looking forward to his arrival!
  • Sorry, I was that friend and yeah there are 5 upcoming Milestones (I missed that 3 are for Troops and 2 for Heroes) :grimace:

And as BoothStick said:
    3 for Abilities and 2 for Career (Making Damage)
  • DarthJ
    6051 posts Member
    Sorry, I was that friend and yeah there are 5 upcoming Milestones (I missed that 3 are for Troops and 2 for Heroes) :grimace:

And as BoothStick said:

Ah come on, I said it 4 minutes before BoothStick, wheres my credit?! :joy:
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • WorldShuffle
    279 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Sorry, I was that friend and yeah there are 5 upcoming Milestones (I missed that 3 are for Troops and 2 for Heroes) :grimace:

And as BoothStick said:

Ah come on, I said it 4 minutes before BoothStick, wheres my credit?! :joy:

Haha true, sorry!! :joy: :joy:

:joy:

Edited to remove video. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Sorry, I was that friend and yeah there are 5 upcoming Milestones (I missed that 3 are for Troops and 2 for Heroes) :grimace:

And as BoothStick said:

That’s not a big deal, I mean there are going to be the same number of milestones for Grievous of the other heroes, but good to know.