criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Transmission - Geonosis Vehicles

Prev1
F8RGE
308 posts EA Community Manager
edited November 12
2swl8ql6gkpa.png

Incoming Transmission

Last week we talked about Geonosis and went into detail of what you could expect when the planet arrives later this month.

At the heart of the gameplay experience on Geonosis is the AT-TE, but it’s not the only vehicle that will be available to use across the harsh rocky terrain.

sr5rfgh9gpnr.jpg

The All Terrain Tactical Enforcer, or AT-TE as it’s also known, is a heavily armoured vehicle used by the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars.

With six articulated legs and as the name would suggest, the AT-TE is great at traversing all types of terrain. This makes their deployment on Geonosis incredibly useful, as the arid, rocky landscape may sometimes be
too harsh for other vehicles.

Unlike other vehicles the AT-TE will not be available for Battle Points. Instead, they will be deployed dynamically across the planet.

If you’re playing as a Clone Trooper then the AT-TE will be key to victory as they are needed to capture the final objective. If you’re a Droid, you’ll be doing everything you can to destroy them, or face certain defeat yourself.

The AT-TE remains as one of the biggest off-rails vehicles we’ve ever built for Star Wars™ Battlefront II and we can’t wait to see them marching across Geonosian landscape.

xzccs27u8j64.jpg
akfw8wakxuur.png A work in progress look at the AT-TE ikfj9u7h85tc.png

bkozv48bs9nv.png

c9eqxu79ytld.png
The four ball-turret laser cannons are the primary weapon of the AT-TE. They will fire in an alternate pattern and cause damage to anyone they hit.

182vov25ii94.png
This ability will fire the AT-TE’s main cannon causing damage to those in its blast range.

bk0vtn3cnyll.png
This ability will provide support to nearby clones. Not only with it refresh their abilities, but it will also scan the nearby vicinity for Droids.

lhyu59yoo5td.png
The AT-TE transitions into Siege Mode allowing for Ion Charge to be fired instantly.

Ion Charge is used to disable the Hardcells so they can be damaged by other weapons, and does come with a long cooldown.

tx7bteuoqn5k.png
Clone Troopers will be able to spawn onto an AT-TE as they will count as an HQ in the spawn menu. You will encounter AT-TE’s across the battlefront and they will also be deployed via LAAT’s, meaning your spawn options are always ever changing.

j2qhuoiy75b6.png
The AT-TE is very resistant against standard blaster fire. However, Droids that are able to get close will be able to take advantage of softer armoured plating on the underside of the AT-TE, allowing them to do impactful damage. Clones will want to defeat any Droids that are near their AT-TE’s as soon as possible.

dxcqi1garqlv.jpg
Slim and lightweight the Single Trooper Aerial Platform, or STAP is the perfect vehicle for Battle Droids. With good speed but great agility, a STAP will allow a Battle Droid to maneuver across a planet with great ease.
What they gain through agility they lack in durability and any Droid piloting one will want to evade fire as much as possible.

07ys205cif2i.jpg
akfw8wakxuur.png A work in progress look at the STAP ikfj9u7h85tc.png

8416qruijq9t.png

aorx2wg2aa08.png
The primary weapon for the STAP comes in the form of the Light Blaster Cannons, dealing rapid fire damage.

9lut4ghrwlbs.png
Using this ability will detect all nearby enemies within close proximity to the STAP.

f8nryg5baips.png
When used, the STAP’s primary will no longer overheat for a short duration of time, allowing for focused fire upon an enemy.

k6ykk03qlqgf.png
A rapid-fire burst of cannon fire that charges up and unleashes high damage onto its target.

Battle Point Cost: 150

b3eox8ohphz1.jpg

Similar to the STAP, Speed and mobility are key for the Biker Advanced Recon Commando Speeder.
Fast and aggressive, the BARC Speeders will provide Clone Troopers with a great means of transportation across a planet, but they suffer from a lack of durability.

n5mbxlh0m319.jpg
akfw8wakxuur.png A work in progress look at the BARC Speeder ikfj9u7h85tc.png

5b4me6ns2yf7.png

0w1tra88xm6l.png
The primary weapon for the BARC comes in the form of the Light Blaster Cannons, dealing rapid fire damage.

07ljbvfwvqb2.png
Using this ability will detect all nearby enemies within close proximity to the BARC.

jms2xrcik24s.png
When used, the BARC's primary will no longer overheat for a short duration of time, allowing for focused fire upon an enemy.

dyc5k3us60qb.png
A rapid-fire burst of cannon fire that charges up and unleashes high damage onto its target.

That’s it for this Transmission but we’ll be back with more very soon. Next week, we’ll be taking a deep dive in on Obi-Wan Kenobi ahead of his release in the Battle for Geonosis Update. We’ll be touching on his abilities, appearances, and maybe a few other things, too, so don’t miss it!

Punch it
Post edited by F8RGE on

Replies

• A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
  • Dash
    11044 posts Member
    edited November 12
    Dash wrote: »
    I'm going to STAP every enemy I see! :sunglasses:

Oh please STAP with these punny jokes.

:lol: Couldn’t resist.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Kloon
    9kxfgzb9tacz.gif

• So the Spider droid isnt playable?
  • can't wait to play as all these vehicles. I'll probably start with whatever I can get my hands on first xD. Honestly, I think everyone's going to want the AT-TE.
  • I hope we'll get to play those speeders on Kashyyyk too, maybe even Naboo.
  • I can't wait to spawn at te spawn point
    #VestedinVesti #InTrydlingWeTrust #DennistheDefinitive #BettingonBen
    BFForumsSig_2.png
  • Supino
    66 posts Member
    edited November 12
    Can you guys give us any news about Grievous fixes and unrelating advance buff? At least if we are going to see any fixes in the Geonosis update and about the "maybe a few other things, too" has something to do with it. Its incredible frustating and knowing how many holidays you guys have in december, if Grievous does not get any fixes or the Geonosis updates bring any bugs for the rest of the game like Luke's strikes or Obi Wan, im really afraid we will probably see the fixes only next year. Please guys, your community need some answers about this bugs. We waited so long for this characters and maps, we are here supporting this game even with all the trouble in the beginning, at least if we will get the fixes this update or not. Thanks in advance!
  • Thanks for the info, we appreciate it. Looking forward to "and maybe a few other things, too"! B)
  • Impressive, most impressive. 👍
    Check out my skin idea for Palpatine:
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117692/the-forgotten-skin-emperor-palpatine

❝ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ. ❞

#LeiaOrgana
    4z1aaxrauk54.gif

• Noice man.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • Awesome! How about an offline arcade mode where players can drive vehicles. A mode similar to skirmish mode in BF1 would be nice.
    “I find that answer vague and unconvincing.” – K-2SO
    "In my book, experience outranks everything." - Captain Rex
  • bfloo
    12452 posts Member
    I can't wait to go road killing heroes B)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• KILLJOYSRISING
    2 posts Member
    edited November 12
    Where are the dwarf spider droids, where are the hellfire droids, where are the republics SPAH-T tanks, and where are those ARC TROOPERS AND DROIDEKAS... We heard about the sentinel class almost a YEAR ago and you still have yet to deliver. As for Geonosis, oh boy, it looks epic, but whe&n I heard that there was only going to be 3 "new" vehicles and that the Homing-Spider Droid would not be player-controlled, I lost hope. After all, TWO of those vehicles are "re-skinned" speeders and the AT-TE is another artillery with no upgrades.
    Geonosis is supposed to be one of the biggest battles in star wars history, but if you let it go down its current path, it will be "just another Galactic Assault map". I'm trying to help you guys, don't make the same mistake that you made a year ago and with your first battlefront game. The only thing stopping Geonosis from being a better map is the lack of "Armor-class" Vehicles, you could even make a new class dedicated to vehicles and bring the sentinel class to the light.
  • I can't wait to spawn at te spawn point

cant wait to hit the famous EOR MM button :expressionless:
  • DarthJ
    5147 posts Member
    Love the STAP, suggested it a while back. Hope it appears on Naboo and Kashyyyk too!
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Really curious if the team did anything to the Speeder vehicle class as a whole. To the speeder physics. I know Geonosis should be a smoother surface than Endor without all those branches laying around. But I'm still a little worried for those BARC Speeders. Hope there's no surprise crashings.

#TheseAren'tTheCrashedSpeedersYou'reLookingFor
  • So what's the difference between the mass dric.ver Cannon and the ion charge?
  • Where are the dwarf spider droids, where are the hellfire droids, where are the republics SPAH-T tanks, and where are those ARC TROOPERS AND DROIDEKAS... We heard about the sentinel class almost a YEAR ago and you still have yet to deliver. As for Geonosis, oh boy, it looks epic, but whe&n I heard that there was only going to be 3 "new" vehicles and that the Homing-Spider Droid would not be player-controlled, I lost hope. After all, TWO of those vehicles are "re-skinned" speeders and the AT-TE is another artillery with no upgrades.
    Geonosis is supposed to be one of the biggest battles in star wars history, but if you let it go down its current path, it will be "just another Galactic Assault map". I'm trying to help you guys, don't make the same mistake that you made a year ago and with your first battlefront game. The only thing stopping Geonosis from being a better map is the lack of "Armor-class" Vehicles, you could even make a new class dedicated to vehicles and bring the sentinel class to the light.

SPAH-T tanks arent that important. Sure, they appeared on the battle, but from my opinion there is no need to make them playable. If you read the Geonosis Transmission, in the Phase 3, it says that the objective is to arrive to two turbolasers, which are indeed the SPHA-T vehicles.

Hailfire Droid, i do not like them, so Im good with that.
    The Dwarf spider Droid, my prediction is that they will be playable, in the future. They already have create the model, so making some abilities wouldn't be that difficult. My guess is that the dwarf spider droids and Homing Spider Droids will be playable on the new Conquest Mode.

And talking about the Homing Spider Droid, probably they made them not playable for balancing issues, that is my guess.

In conclusion, SPAH-T aren't needed (which curiously appear in the battle at the end, probably if the clones win we will see the SPHA-T firing), the Hailfire Droids aren't needed (from my point of view), the Dwarf Spider Droids will be playable for the new Conquest Mode with the Homing Spider Droids.

Let's be patience, they are already giving us the AT-TE which is more important that all the rest, the STAP and BARC speeders, making the speeder class complete. Keep making suggestions on this forums and sending tweets to the devs. And believe me, if the game wants to continue alive, they have to listen to us. And what about the Geonosian Starfighter?

• h18gz1b8ynfd.jpg

Can we at least get an update to when EoR MM is getting turned off?
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW

• It's a little disappointing. i hoped some surprise more. OG-9 and the DSD1 dwarf spider droid
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • It's a little disappointing. i hoped some surprise more. OG-9 and the DSD1 dwarf spider droid

Lets hope they are playable on the new conquest mode.
  • Where my crash speeders?
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    h18gz1b8ynfd.jpg

Is that what you look like?
  • When will the clone skins be fix through?
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    h18gz1b8ynfd.jpg

@Empire_TW whenever EOR matchmaking gets fixed lol

smcvlc5mok4z.gif
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • nice i can not wait to play it
  • Sweet. Nice. Cool beans. Neat burrito.
    I do lament that some of Geonosis's other iconic vehicles- for me the OG-9 Homing Spider Droid and the IG-227 Hailfire Driods- are not playable right now. I think they'd be wonderful additions, and one could be worked with as you evidently have the assets for the Spider Droid as a static objective. It reminds me of the Turbo Tanks and the Snail-Droids on Kashyyyk, and not in a good way. The Hailfire droid could be a fairly fast and heavy-hitting but much more fragile than the other Armor vehicles right now. Ah well, I'm happy to finally be a giant laser-spewing battle-mech in Frostbite, we'll see.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • EightMile
    1863 posts Member
    edited November 12
    @F8RGE are you going to address the game in its current unplayable state? A large part of this community can not play this game because your broken EoR MM system.

None of these "content" updates matter if we can not play the game.

Video of trying to get in a game that you say fills up faster:

Video of what happens when you take 45mins to get in a game then get removed from your entire team at end of round:

The STAP and BARC speeder look sick btw! Hopefully you remove the eormm so I can drive them....
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    h18gz1b8ynfd.jpg

@Empire_TW whenever EOR matchmaking gets fixed lol

smcvlc5mok4z.gif

Whenever might be never though :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW

• @F8RGE
    3svxhxzw7vkt.png

In This Picture there are Dwarf Spider Droid Models. Will we be seeing them as a reinforcement, an ascetic component, or an AI unit like the larger spider droid?
  • I'm glad to hear the AT-TE's will be airdropped in rather than having to pay for. hopefully that will help keep the repeat from General Grievous (people hogging the things and the rest of us never getting to play it at all). It's also great that they'll be fully controllable. Just using the weapons on artillery sucks. the STAP and BARK look pretty fun but not much more than speeder bike clones. I definitely can't wait to hear more about Obi Wan though! He's my favorite hero in Star Wars! Hopefully that "maybe a few other things too" is good.
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    416 posts Member
    edited November 13
    REXCRAFT88 wrote: »
    @F8RGE
    3svxhxzw7vkt.png

In This Picture there are Dwarf Spider Droid Models. Will we be seeing them as a reinforcement, an ascetic component, or an AI unit like the larger spider droid?

Many Spider Droids in that photo. It seems these are static models.

It's a shame because Dwarf Spider Droid is a easy to animate and already they have the model.
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • REXCRAFT88 wrote: »
    @F8RGE
    3svxhxzw7vkt.png

Ben said in a twitter post they'd be AI-controlled objectives to destroy. I was bummed too, since they even put them on the transmission like they were a surprise add-on, alas...
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Great transmission. I love vehicles. Can’t wait! And to all those droids who think they’re going to STAP the Grand Army of the Republic, you’re BARC’ing up the wrong tree.

...er, yeah, I know. That’s pretty cheesy and lame.
  • Nice pun. But I am going to have to ask you to STAP that. Barc-ause I said so. Anyways, will the two speeders be playeable on all Kashyyyk phases as well? And the first phase on Naboo(maybe even the last one? LOL).
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • JMaster wrote: »
    @F8RGE
    3svxhxzw7vkt.png

Ben said in a twitter post they'd be AI-controlled objectives to destroy. I was bummed too, since they even put them on the transmission like they were a surprise add-on, alas...

No, the dwarves, not the homing spider droids. Homing are AI, but we know nothing of the small ones.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • im hoping to get Commandos as back up
  • F8RGE wrote: »
    2swl8ql6gkpa.png

Incoming Transmission

Last week we talked about Geonosis and went into detail of what you could expect when the planet arrives later this month.

At the heart of the gameplay experience on Geonosis is the AT-TE, but it’s not the only vehicle that will be available to use across the harsh rocky terrain.

sr5rfgh9gpnr.jpg

The All Terrain Tactical Enforcer, or AT-TE as it’s also known, is a heavily armoured vehicle used by the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars.

With six articulated legs and as the name would suggest, the AT-TE is great at traversing all types of terrain. This makes their deployment on Geonosis incredibly useful, as the arid, rocky landscape may sometimes be
    too harsh for other vehicles.

Unlike other vehicles the AT-TE will not be available for Battle Points. Instead, they will be deployed dynamically across the planet.

If you’re playing as a Clone Trooper then the AT-TE will be key to victory as they are needed to capture the final objective. If you’re a Droid, you’ll be doing everything you can to destroy them, or face certain defeat yourself.

The AT-TE remains as one of the biggest off-rails vehicles we’ve ever built for Star Wars™ Battlefront II and we can’t wait to see them marching across Geonosian landscape.

xzccs27u8j64.jpg
    akfw8wakxuur.png A work in progress look at the AT-TE ikfj9u7h85tc.png

bkozv48bs9nv.png

c9eqxu79ytld.png
    The four ball-turret laser cannons are the primary weapon of the AT-TE. They will fire in an alternate pattern and cause damage to anyone they hit.

182vov25ii94.png
    This ability will fire the AT-TE’s main cannon causing damage to those in its blast range.

bk0vtn3cnyll.png
    This ability will provide support to nearby clones. Not only with it refresh their abilities, but it will also scan the nearby vicinity for Droids.

lhyu59yoo5td.png
    The AT-TE transitions into Siege Mode allowing for Ion Charge to be fired instantly.

Ion Charge is used to disable the Hardcells so they can be damaged by other weapons, and does come with a long cooldown.

tx7bteuoqn5k.png
    Clone Troopers will be able to spawn onto an AT-TE as they will count as an HQ in the spawn menu. You will encounter AT-TE’s across the battlefront and they will also be deployed via LAAT’s, meaning your spawn options are always ever changing.

j2qhuoiy75b6.png
    The AT-TE is very resistant against standard blaster fire. However, Droids that are able to get close will be able to take advantage of softer armoured plating on the underside of the AT-TE, allowing them to do impactful damage. Clones will want to defeat any Droids that are near their AT-TE’s as soon as possible.

dxcqi1garqlv.jpg
    Slim and lightweight the Single Trooper Aerial Platform, or STAP is the perfect vehicle for Battle Droids. With good speed but great agility, a STAP will allow a Battle Droid to maneuver across a planet with great ease.
    What they gain through agility they lack in durability and any Droid piloting one will want to evade fire as much as possible.

07ys205cif2i.jpg
    akfw8wakxuur.png A work in progress look at the STAP ikfj9u7h85tc.png

8416qruijq9t.png

aorx2wg2aa08.png
    The primary weapon for the STAP comes in the form of the Light Blaster Cannons, dealing rapid fire damage.

9lut4ghrwlbs.png
    Using this ability will detect all nearby enemies within close proximity to the STAP.

f8nryg5baips.png
    When used, the STAP’s primary will no longer overheat for a short duration of time, allowing for focused fire upon an enemy.

k6ykk03qlqgf.png

b3eox8ohphz1.jpg

Similar to the STAP, Speed and mobility are key for the Biker Advanced Recon Commando Speeder.
    Fast and aggressive, the BARC Speeders will provide Clone Troopers with a great means of transportation across a planet, but they suffer from a lack of durability.

n5mbxlh0m319.jpg
    akfw8wakxuur.png A work in progress look at the BARC Speeder ikfj9u7h85tc.png

5b4me6ns2yf7.png

0w1tra88xm6l.png
    The primary weapon for the BARC comes in the form of the Light Blaster Cannons, dealing rapid fire damage.

07ljbvfwvqb2.png
    Using this ability will detect all nearby enemies within close proximity to the BARC.

jms2xrcik24s.png
    When used, the BARC's primary will no longer overheat for a short duration of time, allowing for focused fire upon an enemy.

dyc5k3us60qb.png

That’s it for this Transmission but we’ll be back with more very soon. Next week, we’ll be taking a deep dive in on Obi-Wan Kenobi ahead of his release in the Battle for Geonosis Update. We’ll be touching on his abilities, appearances, and maybe a few other things, too, so don’t miss it!

Punch it

• ooooooooooh (beep) Yeah!
    I've been waiting for this front row seat to clone-spawn-a-licious and a SMART tank? Just keep feeding the addiction DICE - go ahead. The tanks and speeders look amazin' - and I appreciate the consideration towards sniping the fun out of this map. Tho I can still see a bunch of ... with their 242s trying to ruin an Epic battle?
    It is time to get into my Zone.... beautiful work Team
  • JMaster wrote: »
    @F8RGE
    3svxhxzw7vkt.png

You are confusing the OG-9 homing spider droid
    e9cj2xg7m8ft.png

with the Dwarf Spider Droid
    y29ichrjspme.png

While they have talked about the OG-9 homing spider droid they have not mentioned anything about the dwarf spider droid. Both are found in the unfinished Geonosis Picture.
  • REXCRAFT88
    15 posts Member
    edited November 15
    I'm bummed about the limited amount of vehicles and vessels on battlefront 2. I am thinking that they might add more vehicles for the new game mode in February, because its going to be so large and less linear it would make sense to add more vehicles to fill it up.
    Post edited by REXCRAFT88 on
  • willywonka7
    872 posts Member
    edited November 15

While they have talked about the OG-9 homing spider droid they have not mentioned anything about the dwarf spider droid. Both are found in the unfinished Geonosis Picture.

The dwarf spider droids are probably going to be in the game as like a prop/scenery that you can't attack and that don't attack you....just like the snail droid ship on Kashyyk. It's just going to move around and act like the animals in the game, by being moving scenery.

The homing spider droid though is going to attack you and you have to defeat them in order to prevent the AT-TE from getting destroyed.
  • REXCRAFT88 wrote: »
    I'm bummed about the limited amount of vehicles and vessels on battlefront 2. I am thinking that they might add more vehicles for the new game mode in February, because its going to be so large and less linear it would make sense to add more vehicles to fill it up.

I hope that they use more of the landing area in phase 1 of star killer base because it's huge and we only get to use a small portion of the map.
  • I know. I can't believe they don't have the entire maps open in arcade mode. it would be so fun to explore the maps in their entirety in a more relaxed setting than galactic assault or heroes vs. villains.
  • JMaster
    1967 posts Member
    edited November 15
    JMaster wrote: »
    @F8RGE
    3svxhxzw7vkt.png

You are confusing the OG-9 homing spider droid
    e9cj2xg7m8ft.png

with the Dwarf Spider Droid
    y29ichrjspme.png

I'm assuming that since the vehicle they put in the Community transmission to get people excited (the OG-9) is only AI-controlled, I figure that the lil' guys will either be background noise- the "living world" of Geonosians and the like- or useless destructible objectives like the Snail Droids on Kashyyyk. I'd love to be proven wrong, but oh well.
    He knew.