criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Transmission - Geonosis Vehicles

2Next

Replies

• This sounds fantastic. The 28th can't come soon enough!

I really wish DICE took the same approach as the AT-TE when implementing the AT-AT and MTT for Galactic Assault. It's not like they weren't aware of how much we wanted total control over every vehicle, and support for multiple player controlled positions in all the appropriate vehicles. We made this abundantly clear even before the last Battlefront was released in 2015.

I must admit I'm a little concerned how well the controls for the STAP and the BARC Speeder will turn out. Right now, the 74-Z Speeder Bike controls are absolutely awful, and desperately need an overhaul (something akin to the last game would be excellent; and I want my 1P view back dagnabbit!). Also, the base sensitivity setting for the V-4X-D Ski Speeder on the PC version is RIDICULOUSLY high and needs tweaking, like, yesterday (I'm also pretty irked the name is still backwards in-game as "Ski Speeder V-4X-D").

I'm disappointed there's no mention of playable Nantex-class Territorial Defense Starfighters, OG-9 Homing Spider Droids or IG-227 Hailfire-class Droid Tanks. Will there at least be playable LR1K Sonic Cannons? Also, will the STAP and BARC Speeders be added to any other maps? The STAP would be awesome on Naboo, and having it along with the BARC Speeder on Kashyyyk would be excellent.
    "All wings report in."
  • Are you guys thinking about reworking the republic gunship at all for galactic assault and the new mode coming out by any chance making it the prober gunship like from the original star wars battlefront game.? I feel like there is so much more potential for the gunship that hasn't been touched yet
  • Can anyone clarify if the AT-TE is going to be apart of the artillery class. That's the same class as the AT-AT and MTT vehicles.

I'm trying to find out, so that I can decide what I want to do with double XP weekend next week.
  • Can anyone clarify if the AT-TE is going to be apart of the artillery class. That's the same class as the AT-AT and MTT vehicles.

I'm trying to find out, so that I can decide what I want to do with double XP weekend next week.

You know you cannot get starcards for artillery, right?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • I know.....but I can get levels which gives me 1000 credits each. Ranking up artillery on Geonosis!
  • Can't wait to run people over with these new speeders :)
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    h18gz1b8ynfd.jpg

Can we at least get an update to when EoR MM is getting turned off?

Is that what you really look like? Who took the picture?
  • Will we be able to use the STAP and BARC speeders on other maps?