criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What is the Biggest Comeback Your Team has Ever Made in HvV?

I just had a match where my team came from 10-6 down to winning 6-0 (we also won the next game 10-0, so really that is 20 straight points earned. We did not have the chance to extend this lead, due to the calamity known as EOR matchmaking.) I was wondering what the biggest comeback made by any team in HvV was. What is your largest comeback in HvV?
jexdw69dwod3.png

Replies

• We were getting beat 7 to 1 on death star. I switched to Rey and we all grouped up in the hangar and clutched a victory. Great team and moment.
  • We were getting beat 7 to 1 on death star. I switched to Rey and we all grouped up in the hangar and clutched a victory. Great team and moment.

Nice!
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Joined a Server with 2 friends, us 3 joined a random who was losing 3-9

This is @Han_Spinel 's video of it and from his point of view.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    0ngdu2c86fq1.png
    PSN: Empire_TW

• I play solo so my group of randos was down 8-2 on Tatooine once. We were DS so we should have been dominating but I think a couple of my teammates were AFK. They got dumped and replaced. Steamroll started after that to complete an 8-killstreak comeback victory. Three of the opposing team quit once the round was over. It was glorious.
  • Dash
    11050 posts Member
    edited October 23
    And then we ran into each other/played each other :naughty: ! :sunglasses: Added you btw!
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Kloon
    9kxfgzb9tacz.gif

• DrRage0
    62 posts Member
    edited October 23
    About to get skunked then proceeded to go from 2-10 to then win the game. I think I'll try to find that video if I didn't accidently delete it, it is worth the upload and thanks for reminding me...

Also have uploaded a 2 vs 3 HvV in it's early build version when Bobba was OP. It was just me (using Rey) and a very weak Luke prebuff and had to deal with 2 exp farmers on our side, they did have just 1 exp farmer. But it was a hel of a game comeback

HvV is a good mode that you cannot just let go being up by even 6 points, except when loser players camp with Villains on the top strips of Naboo area making it downright impossible for the Hans and Landos to survive long enough before the Lightside can get there to knock out a cheap loser. I think Dice needs to be aware of that kind of awful play
  • univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    edited October 23
    we were down big, like 3-9 when I checked the top of the HUD, maybe 3-10 until the tide turned. And then the game just grind-ed forever. The grind of all grinds my friends. We won that *it*h down to the wire, 1-0, my hands shot, emotes were flying, abilities were double/triple stacked on those cats. Great match. Takodana where it went down...From a certain point of view

giphy.gif

Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• Down 1-6 on kamino

Won 1-0
  • 1 - 7 to 1 - 0

Really old clip. Before the turn, the only 3 points we made were when I was target and could stay alive for enough time for my team to kill their target. When we reached 1 - 7 we then completely turned the game over. That was one epic turn around
    Tired of BUGs? Visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Best comeback?

Seriously, though, my best comeback was being tossed into a match where, when I joined, we were down 1-10. The Dark Side had apparently been toying with my teammates, racking up kills while ignoring the actual target (maybe they decided to go for a “most HvV kills” record). I decided to stick it out, figuring on a quick finish, as I was really there to play Dark Side for s daily.

At any rate, I joined and made a beeline for their Target. Killed. Rinse and repeat seven more times before I think they finally realized what was going on.

“Your batteries are low”

When they caught on, they started playing a lot more strategically, making it near impossible for me to get the Target (playing as Han). I switched to Luke and my teammates managed to kill the Target while I was spawn timing.

“Your batteries are low”

Ran back as fast as I could. I was going straight for where I last saw an opponent. New Target in 3...2...

“You’re the Target”.

What the?!

Just as I exit a door to the outer walkways (we were on Bespin); bing, I’m the Target with no warning; and there is the entire opposing team, sabers drawn; hands sparking; all standing over a deceased Rey (whom I presume was the anticipated Target who graciously handed me that honor with a half-second warning) with each spamming their insulting emotes.

In that instant, adrenaline rush moment, as I quickly went to pull my block trigger, I accidentally hit the left button, activating Force Push.

[Controller dies]

All four Villains, apparently caught as off guard as myself, blossomed into the air like a beautiful slow motion firework. That is, until they bounced off the adjacent structure’s wall and took an impromptu BASE jump lesson into the gaseous void below.

Match over. Victory.
  • I couldn't really say if I have ever had a "Biggest comeback". But I know I've definitely had a few moments where I join in. Notice that there has been no logic involved in the hero picks, and just picking ONE good choice with ONE good CC is enough to turn the tides.

Most people, to this day for whatever reason, still imagine that 3 sabers and Palp is the DS dream team. Same goes with heroes. 3 sabers and one random. It's an instant Phasma for an easy counter.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

22kciqve3jgt.gif
  • My biggest comeback was 5-10 against, came in with Solo and destroyed the enemy with 41 eliminations while my mates couldn't get pass 10 elims...

Instead of celebrating, i rage quit because the other team kept running around in circle. Thats how they get 5 rounds lead.

DICE PLEASE!!!!!!.....
  • 4-10 comeback
  • Dash wrote: »
    And then we ran into each other/played each other :naughty: ! :sunglasses: Added you btw!

I went from playing noobs to playing you, @OOM19 , and @Whodunnit in the space of one game. Let me tell you, it's not an easy transition.
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Dash
    11050 posts Member
    edited October 23
    Dash wrote: »

I went from playing noobs to playing you, @OOM19 , and @Whodunnit in the space of one game. Let me tell you, it's not an easy transition.

I do play a pretty mean Luke! And Both OOM & Dunnit are Beast Mode. :sunglasses:

#ImVeryVerySneakySir

This was our match. Next time you’ll be on our team. I can’t wait dude! Gonna be fun.:blush:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Kloon
    9kxfgzb9tacz.gif

• Dash wrote: »

I do play a pretty mean Luke! And Both OOM & Dunnit are Beast Mode. :sunglasses:

#ImVeryVerySneakySir

This was our match. Next time you’ll be on our team. I can’t wait dude! Gonna be fun.:blush:

I have a video of the first game we played. I will try to upload it soon (TM).
    jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Dash
    11050 posts Member
    edited October 23

#ImVeryVerySneakySir

I have a video of the first game we played. I will try to upload it soon (TM).

Dew it! I’ve never seen the other point of view of my matches lol. Always wondered how it looks on the other end.

9kxfgzb9tacz.gif

• Omniscient wrote: »
    Best comeback?

Seriously, though, my best comeback was being tossed into a match where, when I joined, we were down 1-10. The Dark Side had apparently been toying with my teammates, racking up kills while ignoring the actual target (maybe they decided to go for a “most HvV kills” record). I decided to stick it out, figuring on a quick finish, as I was really there to play Dark Side for s daily.

At any rate, I joined and made a beeline for their Target. Killed. Rinse and repeat seven more times before I think they finally realized what was going on.

“Your batteries are low”

When they caught on, they started playing a lot more strategically, making it near impossible for me to get the Target (playing as Han). I switched to Luke and my teammates managed to kill the Target while I was spawn timing.

“Your batteries are low”

Ran back as fast as I could. I was going straight for where I last saw an opponent. New Target in 3...2...

“You’re the Target”.

What the?!

Just as I exit a door to the outer walkways (we were on Bespin); bing, I’m the Target with no warning; and there is the entire opposing team, sabers drawn; hands sparking; all standing over a deceased Rey (whom I presume was the anticipated Target who graciously handed me that honor with a half-second warning) with each spamming their insulting emotes.

In that instant, adrenaline rush moment, as I quickly went to pull my block trigger, I accidentally hit the left button, activating Force Push.

[Controller dies]

All four Villains, apparently caught as off guard as myself, blossomed into the air like a beautiful slow motion firework. That is, until they bounced off the adjacent structure’s wall and took an impromptu BASE jump lesson into the gaseous void below.

Match over. Victory.

Mt. Toad's Wild Ride right there. ;)
  • Started a match with 4 v 1 as my team bailed.. Must have been a couple of friends that left together. It wasn't going well and got to 7-2 to them. Some people finally joined and we beat them with one life left.
    My youtube channel Star Wars Battlefront, Battlefield 4 etc gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF4zDYJfLp_rvcKzALVEXHA?view_as=subscriber
  • I don't play HvV but I'll tell you about an epic Galactic Assault match I played a few weeks ago. On Tatooine as the rebels.

Phase 1: DS took Junkyard fairly easily. I had helped hold back their initial wave but after I died I spawned and headed to Cantina since it was contested and junkyard wasn't. Junkyard fell quickly and everyone clustered at Cantina. We defended it honorably until a Vader accompanied by 2 Deathroopers ran a suicide mission and cleared a good chunk of the room. We pushed it to Overtime but a Palpatine Bossk combo eventually prevailed.

Phase 2: I killed Bossk as Han. Palps was already toast and Maul actually killed my Han. We took the Bazaar to Overtime. It seemed to last forever. Eventually I got Luke again. Tried to clear the Bazaar with a couple of Wookiees but they had dug in deep and were using surpressing fire lead by Boba Fett to hold off our right flank and 2 ATST's holding our left flank. Vader was dug in and Heavies and Officers were lighting it up any time we made a push. My Luke died. Got Han again right at the start of Phase 3.

Phase 3: Craziest experience I've ever had. DS would infiltrate the area with villian after villian. First Bossk and a couple of bubble boys turned it on. I killed Bossk again as Han before getting melee flanked. We turned it off. They turned it on. At one point, I thought they had it and sacrificed my full health Rey, taking full sentry fire, just to turn it off a split second before they would have won. During the round the objective must have been activated and turned off a dozen times. I killed Mail, Phasma, Bossk, and Palpatine throughout the whole Phase. They activated it one last time as their tickets ran to 0, sending it to Overtime for the 3rd consecutive Phase. It had ticked all the way to a near loss for what must have been the 7th time. This time I used a jetpack trooper, entered through the least guarded entrance, jetpacked over the ship, landed next to a Heavy, melee killed him and then turned it off no more than one second before we lost. We got the victory. I had to walk away from the TV and get a glass of whiskey. It was glorious.

Oh, and I had top score for that round. Pretty sure I got a screenshot. I'll have to look for it at some point. Getting shivers just thinking about that round.