criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

Can a Dev comment on whether Extraction is getting ignored?

2Next

Replies

• F8RGE wrote: »
    Not ignored, but our focus is elsewhere right now.

Such a shame :(
  • WodiQuix
    4551 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    F8RGE wrote: »

@F8RGE Good to know. All we want are maps for the mode. Either SWBF 15 Extraction maps like Sullust and/or new maps like was done with Kessel, which is a great Extraction map. If possible campaign maps, like Cache Grab or Under Covered Skies, as examples, for Extraction or other mp modes would be welcomed. Something for every era would also be appreciated.

No need to merge the mode with Strike or add heroes to it.

Just the maps Ben, and only the maps.

Agreed. Pillio, Bespin, and Sullust would be much appreciated.
  • WodiQuix wrote: »

@F8RGE Good to know. All we want are maps for the mode. Either SWBF 15 Extraction maps like Sullust and/or new maps like was done with Kessel, which is a great Extraction map. If possible campaign maps, like Cache Grab or Under Covered Skies, as examples, for Extraction or other mp modes would be welcomed. Something for every era would also be appreciated.

I’d hope DICE considers an Extraction map for Geonosis as well so we get some CW content in Extraction for those fans. I also think Takodana (get BB8 to the Falcon?) or SKB could work with Extraction. Flametrooper reinforcements, yes please.
    The Vardos maps also have great potential for Extraction.
    Just need new maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • WodiQuix wrote: »

I’d hope DICE considers an Extraction map for Geonosis as well so we get some CW content in Extraction for those fans. I also think Takodana (get BB8 to the Falcon?) or SKB could work with Extraction. Flametrooper reinforcements, yes please.
    The Vardos maps also have great potential for Extraction.
    Just need new maps.

Good ideas!
  • bfloo wrote: »
    rollind24 wrote: »

I appreciate the response but I can’t wait to use this line with the wifey during the Sox game later, thank you! Lol

You must put her response to this on youtube!!!!

pwjf7639z5zd.png

She actually sat down with me for the game and now wants a Sox shirt. I’m keeping the idea in my back pocket though lol
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • I really don't like that we get CTs on things like Clown Trooper skins (which are pretty worthless), Voice actors (which aren't even movie accurate), and gimmicky weekend events while a lot of stuff the community is asking for is simply given little to no response.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • This is pretty disappointing to me. I've been holding out hope for more Extraction maps since June. I was hoping we'd get one for Geonosis until Dennis said they had no plans to extend it to other eras. This pretty much confirms they aren't adding any maps to Extraction anytime soon (probably at all). Why even add the mode to the game if you're only going to include two maps and then abandon it? At least we have Ewok Hunt and JPC....../s
  • Sad that one of the best modes gets stuck at the bottom of the priority list.
    Glad RDR2 is out to take up the slack of the ineptness that has handled this game ...
  • This is the best mode in the game. It's a shame it's so neglected.

They need to also reintroduce the R2D2 game mode. That was so fun.
  • What does that mean? They say that soo much but what does it mean? The whole "we're not ignoring you, but no"....then everyone still thinks that means MAYBE....one day...they will finally act like they're going to go add something they don't want to have plans for. They're just saying they're hearing us...but they are not making plans. So that's it. They're dropping every ball on requests. We all must know, this game is not going to being significantly supported through the year...they haven't even had the meetings to discuss POSSIBLY adding in weapons, skins or separate requested game modes. They're quite obviously on life support and they have to keep a "front " of some sort of continuing attention. They probably have everything they want to do already planned out to be drip fed and none of our future dreams will come true with this title.

Why do Dice make me feel so morose?
  • What does that mean? They say that soo much but what does it mean? The whole "we're not ignoring you, but no"....then everyone still thinks that means MAYBE....one day...they will finally act like they're going to go add something they don't want to have plans for. They're just saying they're hearing us...but they are not making plans. So that's it. They're dropping every ball on requests. We all must know, this game is not going to being significantly supported through the year...they haven't even had the meetings to discuss POSSIBLY adding in weapons, skins or separate requested game modes. They're quite obviously on life support and they have to keep a "front " of some sort of continuing attention. They probably have everything they want to do already planned out to be drip fed and none of our future dreams will come true with this title.

Why do Dice make me feel so morose?

They've also "acknowledged" complaints about the horrible HUD interface in this game back last April, yet to this day there are no options to change it. It's safe to assume they're not going to do anything to extraction either.

Seems as though heroes get all the attention in this game. Sad because they are the most boring and annoying part of the game imo.
  • By now, everything is getting ignored. It feels like there are only 5 people working on this game anymore.