criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

General Grievous: 800 HP and 250 REGEN? Another Tank like Vader? November, the Villains Month

All of my post is restricted to Heroes Vs Villains and Hero Showdown game modes. I'm not making any assumptions for Galactic Assault.

I've just watched the latest of Battlefront Updates' videos in which Elliot showed F8RGE's posts about Grievous Total HP and Regen.

So Grievous will also have the highest base HP in the game which is 800 (same as Vader), and the highest base Regeneration in the game (excluding Bossk's special full regen) which is 250 (Rey, Yoda, Vader, Palpatine, Maul, and Kylo).

So Dark Side is getting another tank, while Light Side still has none*

To make things even more unbalanced, Grievous will have a Star Card that enhances his regen. If it's like Leia's card, giving 100 more regen, he'll have the highest Regen of all heroes (with the special exception of Bossk).

Novemeber will be the month of the Dark Side in HvV and Hero Showdown. Imagine facing against Vader and Grievous in Hero Showdown? Unless you throw them off the stage, or do some pretty neat paralysis combo, it won't be fun at all if the dark side players know what they're doing.

I hope Obi-Wan comes as a Tank, because if not these modes will become even more unbalanced then before. The Dark Side has always been the better side in Hero Modes since launch, but at least the light side can combo very well when the team is playing together. But if DICE keeps doing things like that, balance will never be achieved.

*Luke isn't a tank at all, nor Chewie. Yoda could be a tank if he could block lightsabers, but without it he must resort to Hit and Run tactics which have nothing to do with a tank. And Rey is the only Hero which tries to fulfill the role of tank, but does it very poorly. Without any CC ability, and with all nerfs she got since the beginning, she doesn't fit any role at all in Hero modes.
Tired of BUGs?

Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• KresusFIN
    2725 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I -WOULD- be fine with Grievance having that amount of HP and regen.

....If he was implemented faithfully without the ability to deflect blaster fire with his regular block

Ahem..

Edited all caps. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • Well, we all know Obi-Wan will also be a tank based on his defensive lightsaber form, at least is what it looks like. So if you dont want them to hold Grievous for a month to release him with Obi-Wan, i dont see the problem. His regen is not that important on HvV and Showdown anyway.
  • I wish obi had came out at the same time because then both sides would have a new hero
  • I think all they need to do is buff luke repulse & push against heros & he'll be fine. I kinda feel rey is fine too she has the highest dps for heros & depending on star cards I think equal vader. In hero showdown it'll be a problem don't know how you'll beat them but, in HvV lando & chewie & my personal fav han solo
  • JMaster
    2198 posts Member
    I hope we see a health buff to Chewie at least, tone down some of his other abilities and give him the base heath he deserves. Rey has higher base health than him! As excited as I am to finally play as the General, I am very ticked off that he isn't coming with his counter (quite possibly the most requested character since 2015), since now the Dark Side will have yet another character to join in the lightsaber gang and stun lock the enemy into submission. This really is less a deal with Grievous, and more an issue with the Light Side sans Rey getting shafted. I really hope there are some substantial updates to the heroes this update, it would feel cheap to have those health cards and the General and no other updates to the current heroes. Here's hoping we get some good changes to what we've got.

By the way I'm not too bugged by him having a block since he has heightened senses/awareness with his implants and he might just spin his hands around to block them which doesn't require precognition. Just my two cents.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Lol, Grievous with his pathetic block and inexistant range is a concern now ?
  • Supino wrote: »
    Well, we all know Obi-Wan will also be a tank based on his defensive lightsaber form, at least is what it looks like. So if you dont want them to hold Grievous for a month to release him with Obi-Wan, i dont see the problem. His regen is not that important on HvV and Showdown anyway.

I'd rather have him now then 1 month later, that's for sure. But bringing a Tank even Tankier then Vader to the same side as Vader, while the other side has none, is amazingly unbalanced. If they keep the trend of making wanna be tanks for the light side, and full tanks for the dark side, one day not even the shock traps will help the Light Side.

And you really have no idea what you're talking about Regen on hero modes. Leia's 300 Regen plus 100 HP on kill is what makes her incredibly bulky in HvV. In Hero Showdown, regeneration is the only thing you have to recover HP, so the more the better, as a brief run allows you to get the regeneration going.

If you check my older videos with Rey, when she was good, you'll see that 250 HP of regen is what allowed me so many incredible matches, like that time when I got 21 killstreak in HvV with her.
    I think all they need to do is buff luke repulse & push against heros & he'll be fine. I kinda feel rey is fine too she has the highest dps for heros & depending on star cards I think equal vader. In hero showdown it'll be a problem don't know how you'll beat them but, in HvV lando & chewie & my personal fav han solo

Buffing Luke's CC movements won't make him a tank. And Rey is horrible nowadays for Hero Modes, a standard tough lightsaber user, who can "handle" herself in 1v1, but can't kill any enemy, nor protect her friends. Any other Hero is best suited for HvV then her (Showdown is much more about pairs, and stealth makes sense, making her more useful there). Also, Chewie has the highest possible DPS of light side, but Lando and Han are also great DPS. Rey only comes after them, and after Yoda and Leia too.
    Tired of BUGs?

But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • MC_XIX
    1923 posts Member
    So far, I agree with Grievous having high health and regeneration.

He appears to have no real ranged options and limited defence. He has no confirmed block and he's not going to be as agile as Darth Maul, so it's only fair that he can take a lot of punishment...
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    So far, I agree with Grievous having high health and regeneration.

He appears to have no real ranged options and limited defence. He has no confirmed block and he's not going to be as agile as Darth Maul, so it's only fair that he can take a lot of punishment...

The blog post, not the CT, confirmed he could block. It’s not accurate in deflecting blaster bolts, but sends them out in random directions, and his stamina drains quickly.

As for the rest of this, unfortunately, Grievous is in exactly the sort of state we need him to be for GA to even things up between the Light and Dark. Vader’s nerf hurt the Dark a lot in GA, and this character could be what we need to help.
  • KresusFIN wrote: »

....IF HE WAS IMPLEMENTED FAITHFULLY WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO DEFLECT BLASTER FIRE WITH HIS REGULAR BLOCK

Ahem..

But he did it in the clone wars

I cannot recall a single moment he was able to do so in the Clone Wars to the tier of a Force Sensitive person doing it. His ability doing it is fine. His standard block doing it is not.

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

• I don't see "tanks" in this game actually. Vader is not a big tank at the end, a shock from Lando and Chewbacca and usually is a bye.
    Anyway, Chewbacca have 800, Lando have 800, Yoda have 700 + 260 = 960 + small size.
    I don't see any problem. For Grievous 800 health is fine when Luke and Rey have 750.
  • AbyssWatch3r
    4974 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    He doesn't even have a max HP card/Health boost like Vader. Slow movement speed, ect. lol, give me a break.

I agree with Cappa, nobody's a tank in this game since Vader got nerfed to 25% DR. All blaster Users besides leia have trash regen, immediately disqualifying them, and again Yoda gets destroyed because for some reson he can't actually block sabers(even though factually he can).

Please, don't even beat around the bush for nerfs here. The Heroes are seriously in a bad spot now, please leave HvV outta it. You by default can't balance ganks, so don't even try. It's just ruining the game for everyone else.
    Post edited by AbyssWatch3r on
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Our glorious hero must be strong to exterminate the evil meatbag oppressors.
    EXTERMINATE!
  • Dash
    11627 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    He won’t be Tanky “like Vader”. More so he’ll be Slightly tankier than Maul. Imo.

He’s definitely tuned for multi target acquisition CQC. His skill set and cards showcase that. I’m gonna build him glass cannon loadout. I'm going to run Cyborg Rage, Sith Trained, and Line up Weaklings for GA.

He has the flexibility within other cards to be tankier by user preference. More for HVV IMO.

Basically I want to ravage enemies in GA, and survive CC in HVV to counter attack.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• he has no range abilitys what so ever so im fine with his health and regen being high.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000
  • Dash wrote: »
    He won’t be Tanky “like Vader”. More so he’ll be Slightly tankier than Maul. Imo.

He’s definitely tuned for multi target acquisition CQC. His skill set and cards showcase that. I’m gonna build him glass cannon loadout. I'm going to run Cyborg Rage, Sith Trained, and Line up Weaklings for GA.

He hasn’t the flexibility within other cards to be tankier by user preference. More for HVV IMO.

Basically I want to ravage enemies in GA, and survive CC in HVV to counter attack.

I don't know, I think he will be second tankiest to Vader. Light side don't really have CC so I don't know if you need to do that.
  • Dash
    11627 posts Member
    Dash wrote: »

He hasn’t the flexibility within other cards to be tankier by user preference. More for HVV IMO.

I don't know, I think he will be second tankiest to Vader. Light side don't really have CC so I don't know if you need to do that.

Obi will be the LS’ answer for Vader. :wink:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

I think they should buff Luke and Yoda in HvV.

y6qvidach2x9.png

How can they buff yoda?
  • All of my post is restricted to Heroes Vs Villains and Hero Showdown game modes. I'm not making any assumptions for Galactic Assault.

I've just watched the latest of Battlefront Updates' videos in which Elliot showed F8RGE's posts about Grievous Total HP and Regen.

So Grievous will also have the highest base HP in the game which is 800 (same as Vader), and the highest base Regeneration in the game (excluding Bossk's special full regen) which is 250 (Rey, Yoda, Vader, Palpatine, Maul, and Kylo).

To make things even more unbalanced, Grievous will have a Star Card that enhances his regen. If it's like Leia's card, giving 100 more regen, he'll have the highest Regen of all heroes (with the special exception of Bossk).

Novemeber will be the month of the Dark Side in HvV and Hero Showdown. Imagine facing against Vader and Grievous in Hero Showdown? Unless you throw them off the stage, or do some pretty neat paralysis combo, it won't be fun at all if the dark side players know what they're doing.

I hope Obi-Wan comes as a Tank, because if not these modes will become even more unbalanced then before. The Dark Side has always been the better side in Hero Modes since launch, but at least the light side can combo very well when the team is playing together. But if DICE keeps doing things like that, balance will never be achieved.

*Luke isn't a tank at all, nor Chewie. Yoda could be a tank if he could block lightsabers, but without it he must resort to Hit and Run tactics which have nothing to do with a tank. And Rey is the only Hero which tries to fulfill the role of tank, but does it very poorly. Without any CC ability, and with all nerfs she got since the beginning, she doesn't fit any role at all in Hero modes.

So they pick Vader and General. You try your best and lose. Now they need to pick different heroes...
  • To start, I think most here didn't get my point. Grievous seems fine from any PoV, except for balance. But for balance it's better to buff the light side then to make grievous less "Grievous". He being a Tank seems right with the canon, but for HvV and HS it means another great Tank for the Dark Side, which already has one, while the light side has none.
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    I don't see "tanks" in this game actually. Vader is not a big tank at the end, a shock from Lando and Chewbacca and usually is a bye.
    Anyway, Chewbacca have 800, Lando have 800, Yoda have 700 + 260 = 960 + small size.
    I don't see any problem. For Grievous 800 health is fine when Luke and Rey have 750.

If Lando and Chewie are great DPS heroes who can melt Vader, that doesn't remove Vader from the role of a Tank. Vader has one medium range move, one close range CC move and a Buff move. He walks and runs slower then most others. He's perfect to go in the front and draw attention to himself, while all sort of DS DPS and Controller heroes come next to back him up. He's also great to save glass cannons of his team, as he can block, CC, stagger, and move a bit faster with time-limited dash dodges. This description fits perfectly for a Tank, and that's what Vader is in HvV. He can go for DPS, but his slow pace and lack of any real good ability in any range besides close and melee range makes him too situational to fill that role.

Chewie and Lando have 650 HP, they must use a Card Slot to get to 800, and even with 800 they're still Glass Cannons because of their poor Regen and lack of healing card. Things may change with their new healing cards, but we have no numbers yet so I won't delve into this. Yoda can reach 960, again using a card slot, but his small size is of no use against saber users. When the whole DS team has no sabers, Yoda can go for Tank role, and he does extremely well on that in that situation. But how many times do you see DS teams without a single saber? Even kylo, the worst DPS of the Dark Side saber users, disrupts tank Yoda enough for him to take a Hit and Run tactic instead of the Wall tactic he does well against blasters and Palpatine.

Grievous is perfectly fine IMO, what's wrong is the light side where none of the 3 saber users are good tanks. Rey used to be a good tank, not anymore after all nerfs, Luke has never been a tank to begin with, just a durable Controller, and Yoda can't be a tank if there's at least one saber user in the dark side. It doesn't matter how much health they've got, but how the've been designed. And TBF, Health Regen is WAAAAAAAAAY more important then Max Health. It's far more common for the 250 HP regen heroes to manage their health so they lose just a bit of perma health, then it is for those with 150 HP regen.
    He doesn't even have a max HP card/Health boost like Vader. Slow movement speed, ect. lol, give me a break.

I agree with Cappa, nobody's a tank in this game since Vader got nerfed to 25% DR. All blaster Users besides leia have trash regen, immediately disqualifying them, and again Yoda gets destroyed because for some reson he can't actually block sabers(even though factually he can).

Please, don't even beat around the bush for nerfs here. The Heroes are seriously in a bad spot now, please leave HvV outta it. You by default can't balance ganks, so don't even try. It's just ruining the game for everyone else.

Man you really need to chill about nerfs. Nobody called for a nerf here, you seem to expect nerfs from any disagreement. Grievous being a Tank seems fine with me, what isn't fine is the lack of a Tank in the light side, so let's buff back Rey or make Yoda able to block sabers and everything is fine (considering Obi-Wan WILL be a TANK for the lightside, of course, if not we'll need both buffs to yoda and rey to bring balance to the force).

Getting extra 150 HP is waaaaay less important for survivability then having extra regen or HoK cards. Now that everyone will have healing cards, if they're all balanced, then this aspect won't matter anymore. But still, 100 more regen is far superior then extra 150 max HP, even for HvV where you heal if you're chosen as target. And Grievous will have a regen card, which if equal to Leia's will give him 350 total regen, which is almost HALF of his Total Health.

I've been playing with Vader in HvV as my main villain since February. By using him as a tank, with the needed backup from the team, he's very effective in this role from Patch 1.2 until now a few days from Grievous. I agree he was a true wall when he had 55% damage reduction, but then he could take 3 or sometimes even the whole LS HvV team by himself. For reference:

But now he can take anyone in a 1v1, and does very well at drawing attention and staying alive, while doing some damage, and allowing his teammates to attack with less fear of a counter attack, what a true Tank does well. So Vader is indeed the only Tank we have in this game until Grievous is released.

He has the flexibility within other cards to be tankier by user preference. More for HVV IMO.

I'm not sure what you mean by tanky and tankier Dash, but the Tank Role is one Vader does very well, and Grievous will probably do well too. Vader has more tools like unlimited Stamina during Rage, and overall a great Stamina for deflection. Grievous will probably be the kind of Tank that has to resort to small chilling times to get his health back, but with his escape ability he'll probably do that well. It'll all depend on how his Stamina will be, because if he can't stand many saber attacks, then he might become a hybrid Tank/DPS.

I'm just analyzing from the HvV perspective (and a bit of HS too). I'll probably get the HoK card, the Regen card and the one which increases his attack damage in exchange for extra stamina cost. It seems the perfect combo for a Tank Grievous for HvV.
    Tired of BUGs?

• Dash
    11627 posts Member
    To start, I think most here didn't get my point. Grievous seems fine from any PoV, except for balance. But for balance it's better to buff the light side then to make grievous less "Grievous". He being a Tank seems right with the canon, but for HvV and HS it means another great Tank for the Dark Side, which already has one, while the light side has none.
    DarthCapa2 wrote: »
    I don't see "tanks" in this game actually. Vader is not a big tank at the end, a shock from Lando and Chewbacca and usually is a bye.

If Lando and Chewie are great DPS heroes who can melt Vader, that doesn't remove Vader from the role of a Tank. Vader has one medium range move, one close range CC move and a Buff move. He walks and runs slower then most others. He's perfect to go in the front and draw attention to himself, while all sort of DS DPS and Controller heroes come next to back him up. He's also great to save glass cannons of his team, as he can block, CC, stagger, and move a bit faster with time-limited dash dodges. This description fits perfectly for a Tank, and that's what Vader is in HvV. He can go for DPS, but his slow pace and lack of any real good ability in any range besides close and melee range makes him too situational to fill that role.

Chewie and Lando have 650 HP, they must use a Card Slot to get to 800, and even with 800 they're still Glass Cannons because of their poor Regen and lack of healing card. Things may change with their new healing cards, but we have no numbers yet so I won't delve into this. Yoda can reach 960, again using a card slot, but his small size is of no use against saber users. When the whole DS team has no sabers, Yoda can go for Tank role, and he does extremely well on that in that situation. But how many times do you see DS teams without a single saber? Even kylo, the worst DPS of the Dark Side saber users, disrupts tank Yoda enough for him to take a Hit and Run tactic instead of the Wall tactic he does well against blasters and Palpatine.

Grievous is perfectly fine IMO, what's wrong is the light side where none of the 3 saber users are good tanks. Rey used to be a good tank, not anymore after all nerfs, Luke has never been a tank to begin with, just a durable Controller, and Yoda can't be a tank if there's at least one saber user in the dark side. It doesn't matter how much health they've got, but how the've been designed. And TBF, Health Regen is WAAAAAAAAAY more important then Max Health. It's far more common for the 250 HP regen heroes to manage their health so they lose just a bit of perma health, then it is for those with 150 HP regen.

Man you really need to chill about nerfs. Nobody called for a nerf here, you seem to expect nerfs from any disagreement. Grievous being a Tank seems fine with me, what isn't fine is the lack of a Tank in the light side, so let's buff back Rey or make Yoda able to block sabers and everything is fine (considering Obi-Wan WILL be a TANK for the lightside, of course, if not we'll need both buffs to yoda and rey to bring balance to the force).

Getting extra 150 HP is waaaaay less important for survivability then having extra regen or HoK cards. Now that everyone will have healing cards, if they're all balanced, then this aspect won't matter anymore. But still, 100 more regen is far superior then extra 150 max HP, even for HvV where you heal if you're chosen as target. And Grievous will have a regen card, which if equal to Leia's will give him 350 total regen, which is almost HALF of his Total Health.

I've been playing with Vader in HvV as my main villain since February. By using him as a tank, with the needed backup from the team, he's very effective in this role from Patch 1.2 until now a few days from Grievous. I agree he was a true wall when he had 55% damage reduction, but then he could take 3 or sometimes even the whole LS HvV team by himself. For reference:

But now he can take anyone in a 1v1, and does very well at drawing attention and staying alive, while doing some damage, and allowing his teammates to attack with less fear of a counter attack, what a true Tank does well. So Vader is indeed the only Tank we have in this game until Grievous is released.

I'm not sure what you mean by tanky and tankier Dash, but the Tank Role is one Vader does very well, and Grievous will probably do well too. Vader has more tools like unlimited Stamina during Rage, and overall a great Stamina for deflection. Grievous will probably be the kind of Tank that has to resort to small chilling times to get his health back, but with his escape ability he'll probably do that well. It'll all depend on how his Stamina will be, because if he can't stand many saber attacks, then he might become a hybrid Tank/DPS.

I'm just analyzing from the HvV perspective (and a bit of HS too). I'll probably get the HoK card, the Regen card and the one which increases his attack damage in exchange for extra stamina cost. It seems the perfect combo for a Tank Grievous for HvV.

I mean that there’s Tanky (TANK Mode), and Slightly Tanky (Kinda Tanky), so let’s say Tank = 10 & Slightly Tanky = 5 - 7.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

How can they buff yoda?

Allowing him to block sabers, the buff yoda really needs
    All of my post is restricted to Heroes Vs Villains and Hero Showdown game modes. I'm not making any assumptions for Galactic Assault.

So they pick Vader and General. You try your best and lose. Now they need to pick different heroes...

If you want to chat about the balance of Hero Showdown we may start a thread about that. I have a few ideas about it, but I rarely find any lobbies of Hero Showdown to play, so I'll restrict myself to a few assumptions as I don't have many matches on my back to back my claims. I just pointed out this pair won't be fun to play against at all.
    Hasn’t even been released, already complaining. Love this community! o:) :* :# :p :) :D

What would you expect from a company which has messed with this game so badly, in so many levels, for such a long time? I've lost count on how many times I realised I'd lost count on how many times I believed it couldn't get any worse and it did. Visit Answers HQ for Star Wars Battlefront II BUG reporting and you'll find the reason behind your amusement. Between hundreds of unsolved BUGs, promoting BUGs, creating BUGs trying to fix unimportant stuff, promising things they didn't deliver, postponing most promises, and on start trying to milk us with predatory MTX, I don't know how this community stands, and I'm sure I've missed a few things on this list.
    Tired of BUGs?

• Raices
    1275 posts Member
    edited October 2018

How can they buff yoda?

Buffing "opposing the dark side card" or making "jedi mentor" a card for melee defense specifically, with higher values.
  • Mace Windu will be the tank for the light side
  • He’s coming Nov 2019
  • Raices wrote: »

How can they buff yoda?

Buffing "opposing the dark side card" or making "jedi mentor" a card for melee defense specifically, with higher values.

Terrible idea he already does 135 damage
  • Jazza_21SD wrote: »

Well Leia and Finn have 200 base health regen while all other blaster heroes have 150 (Iden, Chewie, Han, Lando, Phasma and Boba). Why shouldn't all blaster heroes have 200 health regen? It doesn't make sense that a heavy trooper has better regeneration than a hero... Anyone agree?

Agreed, please open a thread about this.
  • OOM19
    2832 posts Member
    Chewbacca shall stop him!
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2

OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

Suppor The Latest OOM-9 Thread
    [url="https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/121855/grievous-vs-oom-9/p1/p1[/url]

jexdw69dwod3.png
  • Raices
    1275 posts Member
    Raices wrote: »

How can they buff yoda?

But his swing speed is the slowest in the game, not to mention his tracking(the worst), he should do even more dmg(only to villains) when he hits you.
  • Obi is a master of defense so he’ll counter him perfectly
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »

....IF HE WAS IMPLEMENTED FAITHFULLY WITHOUT THE ABILITY TO DEFLECT BLASTER FIRE WITH HIS REGULAR BLOCK

Ahem..

But he did it in the clone wars

I cannot recall a single moment he was able to do so in the Clone Wars to the tier of a Force Sensitive person doing it. His ability doing it is fine. His standard block doing it is not.

I think that will depend on the stamina consumption of his block. If it's completely depleted in 1 second it won't feel reliable, anyways. This might be one of the best reasons to "defend" the stamina system. We won't know how viable his block is until we can try him.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Danxoln
    2473 posts Member
    You're not wrong

How can they buff yoda?

From where this damage value comes from? As far as I know, Yoda's saber attack deals 115 damage, and his dash attack 130 damage.
    Tired of BUGs?

Raices wrote: »

How can they buff yoda?

But his swing speed is the slowest in the game, not to mention his tracking(the worst), he should do even more dmg(only to villains) when he hits you.

Actually kylo has the slowest & no he's fine.

How can they buff yoda?

From where this damage value comes from? As far as I know, Yoda's saber attack deals 115 damage, and his dash attack 130 damage.

Opposing the darkside deals more damage from his 115 base damage

How can they buff yoda?

Which brings his attack damage to 131 (115 + 16), not 135
    Tired of BUGs?

How can they buff yoda?

Close enough really I was in the ballpark

How can they buff yoda?

Close enough really I was in the ballpark

Sorry for being so specific in my inquiry, but lightsaber damage differences are really small, so this kind of difference seems big enough foir me to ask about it. If you had said 130, I wouldn't mind, but 135 seemed big enough for me to ask, maybe my tests were outdated already (we never know if DICE changed somethign without telling us)
    Tired of BUGs?