criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

An Update on the Roadmap Deployment

F8RGE
308 posts EA Community Manager
Hey everyone,

As you know, we are due to release a new version of the roadmap at the end of this month. Unfortunately, as we are still planning out our second year of content, we will not be able to have one this month.

We know that many of you have had questions around this topic, and we’re excited to confirm that content will continue to be released for Star Wars Battlefront II into 2019.

As always, we thank you for your continued patience, support, feedback and enthusiasm for Star Wars Battlefront II.

The Star Wars Battlefront II Team

Replies

  • Awesome to hear Ben! Keep it up and good luck! :smile:
    Knappen
  • Dash
    11044 posts Member
    edited October 25
    I've Ben saying CW isn't the end. :blush:

    Thanks for the Update Ben. +1
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

    "When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Kloon
    9kxfgzb9tacz.gif




  • Thank you, very nice!
  • Ah. So things are moving along as expected. Nice.
  • Thank you Kanye, very nice.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

  • +1
    Can' wait!
  • Great to hear more content will be released after february 2019. Hope to see Jyn & Krenic & Scarif make a return to Bf2 at some point next year.
  • Cadoth
    301 posts Member
    edited October 25
    Thank you so much for keeping the game alive even after Anakin realease🙏🏼
  • Means absolutely nothing if their only intention is to release Wookiee Showdown and Geonosian Hunt as expected. Every game mode has been abandoned except for GA and HvV. Everyone needs to stop wasting effort on such meaningless trash. The ONLY things these devs should be working on is maps, heroes, weapons and actual game modes like in 2015. All of the other nonsense should be ignored.
  • No. No more content please. And bring back the longer load times.

    Kidding.

    Appreciate the ongoing efforts by the Devs, and the level of communication.

    Thanks!
  • Awesome. Just please no more CW!
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    416 posts Member
    edited October 25
    I hope more contents this next year than the last year and compensate the fans.

    Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • Cadoth
    301 posts Member
    edited October 25
    I hope more contents this next year than the last year and compensate the fans.

    Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas

    You mean crashed speeders
  • I hope more contents this next year than the last year and compensate the fans.

    Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas Droidekas

    No we need a whole class. The sentinel class
  • Great to see all the positive feedback (mostly) in this thread, so far. However, it’s now time for the devil’s advocate in me to come and decipher how things are written.
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Hey everyone,
    As you know, we are due to release a new version of the roadmap at the end of this month. Unfortunately, as we are still planning out our second year of content, we will not be able to have one this month.

    Translation: “Hey everyone, as you all expected, we’ve waited until the last possible moment to let you know that we’re delaying what we said we’d give. Don’t fret—we know you’re used to it.”
    F8RGE wrote: »
    We know that many of you have had questions around this topic, and we’re excited to confirm that content will continue to be released for Star Wars Battlefront II into 2019.

    Yeah...so, we already knew content would continue to be released into 2019–it’s the rest of 2018’s content. This read like a clever way of restating the obvious.
    F8RGE wrote: »
    As always, we thank you for your continued patience, support, feedback and enthusiasm for Star Wars Battlefront II.

    I don’t think we even need a poll to see who has been “patiently” waiting—it’s a given that impatience; reluctance; incredulous responses to delays, delays, delays; these are the hallmark of the majority of feedback revolving around content releases.

  • Omniscient wrote: »
    Great to see all the positive feedback (mostly) in this thread, so far. However, it’s now time for the devil’s advocate in me to come and decipher how things are written.
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Hey everyone,
    As you know, we are due to release a new version of the roadmap at the end of this month. Unfortunately, as we are still planning out our second year of content, we will not be able to have one this month.

    Translation: “Hey everyone, as you all expected, we’ve waited until the last possible moment to let you know that we’re delaying what we said we’d give. Don’t fret—we know you’re used to it.”
    F8RGE wrote: »
    We know that many of you have had questions around this topic, and we’re excited to confirm that content will continue to be released for Star Wars Battlefront II into 2019.

    Yeah...so, we already knew content would continue to be released into 2019–it’s the rest of 2018’s content. This read like a clever way of restating the obvious.
    F8RGE wrote: »
    As always, we thank you for your continued patience, support, feedback and enthusiasm for Star Wars Battlefront II.

    I don’t think we even need a poll to see who has been “patiently” waiting—it’s a given that impatience; reluctance; incredulous responses to delays, delays, delays; these are the hallmark of the majority of feedback revolving around content releases.

    Erm... I tink Ben meant that they’re going to support the game even after Anakin releases so basically they’re saying that the contents won’t finish with the last part of the clone wars dlc in February 2019
  • I am looking forward to more content in Arcade.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • Early to say but more female heroes and more hero outfits for those that don't have any
  • So what you saying is we getting Mace Windu and Jango Fett, or do a skin sway with boba and have Jango.. but yea Mace Windu PLEASE.. would be nice to have Samuel L Jackson voice him too
  • Honestly all y’all have to do is add more jedis/sith and i will be playing this game 24/7
  • creativepup
    264 posts Member
    edited October 26
    The 2019 content Ben was referring to is Geonosian Hunt (which no one wants) to join the always empty Ewok Hunt. Wookiee Showdown is to compensate for the removal of wookiees from Geonosis. This new game mode they keep pushing further out will have one map to join Extraction with two whole maps. One map on this game mode and I guarantee people will be bored of it by the end of day one. The fact that they have basically refused to create or port any maps which has now been pushed to at least April at the earliest since nothing has been mentioned into March. Remember, they are dragging mid-2017 content into mid-2019.
  • YAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS
    #VestedinVesti #InTrydlingWeTrust #DennistheDefinitive #BettingonBen
    BFForumsSig_2.png
  • You guys seriously need to churn out far more weapons. How can you mess up this bad when you're obviously experienced with making Battlefield games.
    Most people play as regular troopers, not heroes. Personally I can get as many heroes as I want, but I prefer to play as a trooper. But you guys are making it really boring with so few weapons to choose from per class.
Sign In or Register to comment.