criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Community Transmission - Obi Wan Kenobi & 212th Attack Battalion

Replies

• So more abilities that denies you from playing the game properly. Cater the noobs loose the playerbase.

GG dice.
  • Kylo: "COWARDS!"
    Obi Wan: *mind trick*
    Kylo: *Runs Away*
    Obi Wan: "You haven't exactly impressed me today".

Ha! I hope that's coded.
  • Yesssssss!!! I cant wait for dooku next!
  • ok, I know that you have a lot to do, but EA/DICE.. but then do the update for the correcting the looks on the Clone Troopers?
  • Absolutely amazing!
    Just one comment: "so uncivilized" would be a very useful emote after defeating Grievous.
  • He's. . PERFECT <3
    Check out my skin idea for Palpatine:
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117692/the-forgotten-skin-emperor-palpatine

❝ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ꜰᴏᴜɴᴅ. ❞

#LeiaOrgana
    4z1aaxrauk54.gif

• All he needs now is his Jedi starfighter from episode 2 and he will be complete.
  • Oh hell yeah he looks beast
  • Please bring in new weapons not just star cards
  • 'Bout dang time! He sounds fun, the only thing that bugs me are how his powers are all pretty standard to me. A Force Push, a Mind Trick, a Rush attack- don't get wrong, they all make total sense and are good- I just think I'm spoiled from the other Force users we've got. That said I'm most interested in his Defensive Rush. Will he block ALL incoming attacks and deflect them back? That sounds absolutely perfect for the character, and as a long-time rival of him said...
    I've been looking forward to this.
    "I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
    He knew.
  • Ironforce wrote: »
    Please bring in new weapons not just star cards

Don't care about new weapons, there's enough... I just saw BFV weapons, and some of them have just the same stat as the first weapon BUT with a different 3D model and is just a little less effective in some point... It's totally useless to have a huge amount of weapons, there's already 16 weapons + starcard adding weapons like the shotgun, some snipers, grenade launcher, galting etc...

If I have to choose, I want more maps, new classes, but weapons are good now... More weapons is the good way to have an unbalanced game. Also if they add weapons, I pray so hard to not see the DL-44 come back for troopers. It's a legendary weapon. Give it to every soldiers makes Han Solo less special.
  • StarWars0525
    2006 posts Member
    edited November 21
    Spergicide wrote: »
    Sounds like he'll be a great hero. Too bad we probably won't get to play him for about three months in multiplayer. But see myself having a lot of fun in arcade mode with him.

Yeah, That might be a problem. Call in the Hero Hoggers...

Wait what. Oh yeah the hero hoggers. That’s me, which hero will I be hogging next week. Obi Wan Kenobi. Can’t wait
  • did i miss where it said the cost of the default version?
    I saw 40k for the epic skin..
    i'm assuming 35k like Grievous?
  • bfloo
    12473 posts Member
    did i miss where it said the cost of the default version?

They said the heroes would be 35k each
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• did i miss where it said the cost of the default version?

??? General grevous skin is either 20k or 40k. Rare-20k and epic-40k unless your taking about buying the actual hero then yes he’s 35K
  • 1-Riot Trooper spotted in the trailer... or is it a riot batton star card weapon? heh :P
    2- Where are the droidekas??! D: (joke)... Where are the ARC Troopers? :P
    3-hYpEd
  • I'm excited for this. It will be fun to see Obi, Yoda, Luke and Rey side by side in HvV :)
  • Man, oh man. Obi-Wan is looking fantastic. I'm so hyped for the 28th!

Here's hoping Obi-Wan will eventually receive Appearances based on Episode I: The Phantom Menace and Episode II: Attack of the Clones. :blush:
    "All wings report in."
  • This is will be interesting. Playing on Geonosis will be really cool and fun!!! I can't wait to see when Obi Wan meets up with General Grievous!!! The only thing I was disappointed with Obi Wan is that he doesn't have the "it's over I have the high ground" quote as an emote.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Back to sleep.
    llpixc66e8i3.jpg

Same.
    ひとりじゃないから仲間がいるから大丈夫!
  • Can the developers come up with so new and interesting abilities?? I swear most of the abilities are just push, stun, rush.

At least mind trick is changing things up.
  • Can't wait for next week
  • Lionbite wrote: »
    Where are the ARC Troopers?
    ARC troopers would be amazing.

They could also add standard clone trooper armor for officers. That would be way better than the officer skins they have now for Geonosis. Something like this would be excellent for clone officers:

3fygxl9tf5j4.jpeg

“I find that answer vague and unconvincing.” – K-2SO
    "In my book, experience outranks everything." - Captain Rex
  • RC2074 wrote: »
    ok, I know that you have a lot to do, but EA/DICE.. but then do the update for the correcting the looks on the Clone Troopers?

That’d be nice for the heavy
    “Your overconfidence is your weakness.” - Luke Skywalker
  • MBSONIC wrote: »
    RC2074 wrote: »
    ok, I know that you have a lot to do, but EA/DICE.. but then do the update for the correcting the looks on the Clone Troopers?

That’d be nice for the heavy

Heavy 327th looks the wrost out of them all. Anyways December clone trooper fix update.

• StarWars0525
    2006 posts Member
    edited November 22
    December- “The Clone Update”
    -Corrected all clone trooper skins
    - Replace wookie warriors on kamino, Naboo and Kashyyyk with Arc Troopers
    - Added armor to the officer
    - Added shinie armor as a skin
  • The clone wars have begun. Cant wait for obi wan kenobi.
    63pjujouc7co.png
    "if You Only Knew The Power Of The Dark Side"~Darth Vader.
  • what a joke
    this is why I dont ask for clone wars content or new heroes
    I called it 2 months ago that kenobi would be a rehash hero with a glow stick
    Ace speeder pilot.
    http://bit.ly/2smYu2B playa from day 1 when shift was real
  • love it omgggggggggg omg yesssssss
  • thelasteverjedi
    918 posts Member
    edited November 22
    So Obi Wan is whom Rey was prior to gender reassignment
  • I get it! I get it Rian Johnson!
  • Im hyped and excited for Kenobi but im kinda disappointed that he looks to close to a cartoon character or the Star Wars Rebels young Kenobi than the Clone Wars or Ewan Mcgreggor or even this - ia5jrtn1dtas.jpg
    Add me :)

Steam id- Taskforce307

PS4 - Huscarl01 (Altair profile pic)
  • If people didn't notice, Obi Wan looks like the actor Ewan in the trailer realeased yesterday.
  • 1 original trilogy skin is necessary
    2 is geonosis the only new map we'll ever see?
  • Is there a list of Bugs fixes?
  • harmless2_7567
    23 posts Member
    edited November 22
    December- “The Clone Update”
    -Corrected all clone trooper skins
    - Replace wookie warriors on kamino, Naboo and Kashyyyk with Arc Troopers
    - Added armor to the officer
    - Added shinie armor as a skin

This would be awesome! I hope this happens.

Hopefuly the large scale offline mode is still being worked on.
  • Is there a list of Bugs fixes?

That should be coming with the Geonosis/Kenobi update at the end of this month.
  • Looks awesome, the abilities in concept are pretty unique despite being altered versions of existing abilities, which is cool. I will say that I can see people calling for nerfs of the Mind Trick ability already but I actually think it shouldn't be too bad. Depending on how long the effect lasts for (I'm guessing no more than a few seconds base?) it should still allow you to deal some damage as infantry before dying (because let's face it, if he mind tricks you you're probably going to die) and it sounds very useful in HvV combat (both in that mode and GA).
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Llunots wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Back to sleep.
    llpixc66e8i3.jpg

Why do you put this image? What is your goal? Do not like the game, leave it, but stop spamming images like this one which only creates more negativity.
    to express displeasure at sub-optimal design choices with the objective that more of them won't be made?

To use your logic, if you don't like it the post, ignore it, but stop spamming saltiness against people with different opinions

Behold the Hero(es) Battlefront 2 truly deserves!

wpk4heq90t4c.png

• MBSONIC
    307 posts Member
    edited November 22
    Huscarl wrote: »
    Im hyped and excited for Kenobi but im kinda disappointed that he looks to close to a cartoon character or the Star Wars Rebels young Kenobi than the Clone Wars or Ewan Mcgreggor or even this - ia5jrtn1dtas.jpg

I think he looks fine but that’s just my opinion I can’t wait for somebody to rip the modeln0rta0hp5q6b.jpg
    5z280w5h9yqc.jpg
  • hsf_ wrote: »
    Thanks @F8RGE and looking forward to Obi Wan.
    Think I already know the answer but is Obi Wan’s Delta-7 going to be added or will Yoda’s Eta2 Actis Interceptor be reskinned for Obi Wan?
    Or is there not going to be anymore hero star fighters added to the game?

BAHAHA!

Thanks.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    Back to sleep.
    llpixc66e8i3.jpg

Internet trolls am I right. Any ways most of the community wants clone wars expect the older players who seem the OT movies. It’s sad how the most vocal players are the minioritys.
    Im hyped and excited for Kenobi but im kinda disappointed that he looks to close to a cartoon character or the Star Wars Rebels young Kenobi than the Clone Wars or Ewan Mcgreggor or even this - ia5jrtn1dtas.jpg

I think he looks fine but that’s just my opinion I can’t wait for somebody to rip the modeln0rta0hp5q6b.jpg
    5z280w5h9yqc.jpg

For a game model he’s great. Remember this isn’t a movie. I really don’t like how games these days try to be like movies when they games.
  • November is going to be the best update all year but the update I’m most excited for us February, Conquest. Who’s ready for me to spam General Grevous and Obi wan when conquest arrives. Lol

5z280w5h9yqc.jpg

For a game model he’s great. Remember this isn’t a movie. I really don’t like how games these days try to be like movies when they games.

But the actual game is based off of a 40 year-old Movie series. I can understand something like that being said for Halo or Uncharted but a Star Wars game?

5z280w5h9yqc.jpg

Yeah, I think he looks good. All the models in the game look slightly off from the actual actors because it is a video game.... lol.
  • I just hope they got rid of that mole on his forehead for the game.